The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-12-2010, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2345 / Power: 16
Sexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
i reached the mall at 6pm, with 2 friends in tow! wah lan, freeloaders, ok nevermind, treated everyone to dinner at a indofood stall along the Food Street inside the mall, less than 70k, much cheaper than seafood dinner at A1 foodcourt.

then came the worst part: the gal said "sayang, yuli berdarah hari ini, tak bisa kongkek ya..." what the fark... made me wait so long n finish dinner liao then tell me she asked me whether her tag-along friends i want anot, but both of them CMI (unlike this 1st FL who's a SYT with slim yet curvy body n wet pussy to boot)... so i just sent her off with 50k taxi money.

went jalan2 a bit, ended up near lucy's oarhouse when the 2nd FL double confirmed coming over. chop chop hopped on ojek n got a deluxe room S$55/Rp385k at Formosa. when this 2nd FL arrived, also another menstruasi case! :faint: what's more she's got one of the best boobs-body shape i've ever seen at GL, see liao buay tahan... luckily she said if i don't mind, she's ok with bonking... don't care so much liao, had a good bonk minus the usual painting after shower. paid her 300k next morning.
Bro, as usual, very unusual batam FR! Enjoy your FR every now and then, very inspiring!

Yeap, these gals are like that. Always have tons of excuses and friends. Once I treated almost 7-8 of a gal's friends! And I found that most of these gals behave differently in Batam and in GL. I doubt Yuli is really have mens and the 2nd gal is a singer.

anyway, good fr!

Sexrider's Incomplete but Common Batam Cheonging List
Very old info, don't click!
Old 17-12-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexrider View Post
Yeap, these gals are like that. Always have tons of excuses and friends. Once I treated almost 7-8 of a gal's friends!
bro, take it as investment, aim two the most pretty in that group of 7-8 gals..
Keep the contact for next sextify...
Old 18-12-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 22
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

forgot to add, exchange rate :
wed 15dec2010 at nagoya hill plaza 6800 (all the money changers same rate);
thurs 16dec2010 at qaqiqu massage 6770 (mustafa's rate today 6780 better than them wor).

Quote:
I doubt Yuli is really have mens and the 2nd gal is a singer.
yuli the 1st FL i dunno leh, but the 2nd FL came into hotel room n showed me her blood-stained pad in case i didn't believe her
luckily i'm not pantang gambling type else sure scold her knnbccb jialat jialat
can verify whether she's really a singer next time i go, cos she gave me the joint's namecard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
used to have a shop inside and near to the enterance of lucky plaza
(on the left hand side) got sell kueh lapis, good price, last time bought at 68k, now dont know still have or not or up price liao.. actually most kueh lapis in batam all from same distributor, coz same packing. only some place sell higher or lower price.
thks for the kueh lapis info on top of the recommendation for ojek rates, bro!
do they call our so-called "thousand-layer" kueh lapis by some other name?
seems to me like it can mean the 9-layer rice cake type to them too.

wonder if ah hia n other senior batam cheongsters can advise on where to get local produce like kueh lapis too?

Last edited by hoosdathu; 18-12-2010 at 01:16 AM.
Old 18-12-2010, 02:01 AM
Samster

ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
do they call our so-called "thousand-layer" kueh lapis by some other name?
BCS level one outside the supermart left hand side got a shop selling cake, they sell kueh lapis also and just confirm by PAK SBY1, they do sell home made kueh lapis, but hv to order one day in advance.
Enjoy the batam cewk and kueh lapis bro..
Old 18-12-2010, 12:46 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3536 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108967 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Exchange rate varied everyday. I usually change there, as the rate there is higher than in sg and also most money changer there chinese, can easily get a bit more if u can changing for me.

As for texi and objek at harbourbay, beware and be careful when u call for their service. Make sure u ask for price and also make sure u think is worth the price then u take cos they any how quote price and also some may want to earn more by going a longer routes and also said want bring u go c ger then end up u got to pay more.

For ger over there, better deal with those u are comfortable with also know what and how to speak to the pimp there rather then let them over charge u.

Also make sure u have some small notes with u example like 10k notes and 20k notes, cos they may said they got no small change for u.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-12-2010, 12:49 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taobaoge View Post
Thanks for the feedback bros! Actually the 2 gals put in good effort, one on top, the other auto go below, etc even tho I think they first time doing it. I will try more 3P until I succeed like this! Hahahaha.

Good experience and exposure u have, i havent even got any chance to try out 3P there also...

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 18-12-2010, 12:52 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_lim18 View Post
Hi Brother

This Weekend i goiing to Batam (1st time), Normally Overnight what is the price of Rp for Indo chicks fun ...
Depend on quality and also also age.. can range from 350k to 500k.. even better one can range from 800k to 1 juta...

Old 18-12-2010, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nehneh85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, you can actually nego with the taxi driver. So many of you...i think fwee also he will take. Normally per day is around Rp 300k. Per gal you take from joint worth him 50-100k commission. 4 of you , he must be very happy. Good taxi driver will just say how much you sincere to give...maybe 50k or 100k to the taxi driver if he agrees (but beforehand must let him know you guy confirm will take gals).
Quote:
if u book the taxi for the whole trip, u pay on the last day when he send to ferry terminal. but if u just take taxi by the road, of course pay trip by trip, coz u take different taxi mah.. Price depend on from where to where, see the distance lor. unless u gv the location, point a to point b, then we able to tell u the price.
enjoy your trip bro..
tks bros for the advice... will post fr when im back
Old 18-12-2010, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 22
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BCS level one outside the supermart left hand side got a shop selling cake, they sell kueh lapis also and just confirm by PAK SBY1, they do sell home made kueh lapis, but hv to order one day in advance.
Enjoy the batam cewk and kueh lapis bro..
thks bro ndnd n our dear presiden of bonkland for advice (must make sure proper spelling else Boss sure come in to correct for moi )

if gotta order 1 day in advance then nvm liao, cos i usually only go 2D1N, first day straight away busy hunting... only when coming back sillypore then think of buying something for family
Old 19-12-2010, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piston8008 View Post
Hi bros, jux came back dis aftrnoon.. jux a quick n short FR to share..
Hotel : Hotel Ramayana
Cost : 190k
Rating : sux..
Chick : Rindu
Joint : Queen
Damage : 350k (no driver price)
Boobs : B (quite handful, firm, nice to grab)
BBBJ : 3/10 (lip service, no suction)
Finger : rejected
Painting : rejected
FJ : 3/10 (no sound, lazy to change position)
Overall : disappointing.. onli thing good were the boobs..
Thanks for the FR..
Hotel Ramayana, is it the one beside Indo Rasa kopishop? why sux?
never stay before, wish to know..?
Old 19-12-2010, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 20
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!

Snatch theft is in the rise, especially those girls who rides on motorcycle and carry their handbag. The guys, who also rides on motorcycle will come from behind snatch their bag and sped off. There are also ojak syndicate operating on same mode of operatiions. You take a ride on the ojak, his friend came from behind and snatch your bag. The ojak guy will pretend to ride slowly for his friend to snatch more easily.
Old 19-12-2010, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by piston8008 View Post
Hi bros, jux came back dis aftrnoon.. jux a quick n short FR to share..

Hotel : Hotel Ramayana
Cost : 190k
Rating : sux..
Tot it was upgraded not long ago?

Since subject abt hotel, for memory sake checked into Pelangi aka Traveller hotel. Tot change of mgmt and some reno wld help. But sad to say its no longer as charming as b4. Same old furnitures/beds/bathtub oso jialat. NO BREAKFAST. Need to by Bfast voucher. Gonna give tis hotel a miss.
Old 19-12-2010, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
GoldProbe is Cool - loads of Potential

I stay at Pelangi just because it cost is low and always available, and near to Goldbird also, so far the best stayed before is pacific. Just my 2 cents...
Old 20-12-2010, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
condorhero76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info Thread

To all bros or newbies, I'm thinking of alone batam this wk or next during wkdays. This will be my first time there, been reading the threads and thinking of exploring the place recommended by everyone. Would be better if anyone can join me, less intimidating than going alone.
Old 20-12-2010, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Valentino_t77 is Cool - loads of Potential

u can book a car for a day(24hrs), average price is about SGD100(inclusive a driver and petrol 1 tank). if u know the people there, u may get cheaper... good luck bros ...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread