The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 01-10-2010, 04:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
Bro I get you some sang som, can bring me go gai gai? :P
Sang Som mai ao. JW daam dee gwar!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 01-10-2010, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Then we are all in the same shit.....colour...hahahaha!

Where is Holland Chai..?
That lansi loves to jump out of the box. He is just another piece of shit
Old 01-10-2010, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to a tawandan look-alike restaurant yesterday with Bro ML, Bro JC and a few others to celebrate my girl's birthday. I think it is called Country Road which is situated in Lat Phrao area. Another new place for me. that's why it is always something new to learn about in BKK. Anyway, had a great time there drinking and oogling at the many many puyings dancing around. It was even jam pack for a weekday. We bio quite a number of good ones around.

Anyway, thanks to Bro ML for making the arrangement and Bro JC for getting the big ice-cream cake for the bday gal. She was so happy, so high that I had a blast of a time after that

Will be meeting up with the two bros later tonite, and leaving for sillypore tomorrow. A short 2d2n trip.

Aside....wonder if my two bros managed to get out of bed in time for work today. My gal still concussed in bed.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.

Last edited by leaseoflife; 01-10-2010 at 01:12 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice one. Bro ML is the man. I am going next week.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic_jerk View Post
Nice one. Bro ML is the man. I am going next week.
... I go next month till the next month...... hope in time to celebrate kor kor's birthday
Old 01-10-2010, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
... I go next month till the next month...... hope in time to celebrate kor kor's birthday
Haiz... some pple just got the luck

either get to work there, or get to fly there often.

KNS... visa getting harder to apply these days.

Anyway, juz had kway teow at a small coffee shop in soi 22 where i am staying. Was a bit surprised by a rather bigger portion that usual (maybe my size tells them I am a growing boy?? ) All for 30bht. Mai peng, mai peng.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sexybean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I Will be in Bangkok next Wednesday onwards, if any brother free to meet up there, just pm me since i am alone... Hope to hav more fun there together Cheonging ...
Old 01-10-2010, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

It was fun to party with Bros PP and friends in Neverland and Claudia.
On my last night after coming back from Pattaya to attend the Full Moon party at Claudia. I was lucky to won a 2nd prize of JW Gold after loosing the 1st prize of JW black label Cannon to another guy on a dice game.
Well, better luck next time.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:47 PM
Samster

civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Haiz... some pple just got the luck

either get to work there, or get to fly there often.

KNS... visa getting harder to apply these days.

Anyway, juz had kway teow at a small coffee shop in soi 22 where i am staying. Was a bit surprised by a rather bigger portion that usual (maybe my size tells them I am a growing boy?? ) All for 30bht. Mai peng, mai peng.
Hi. Your Thai is getting better and better according to Bro ML. Looks like it is true.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Kor Kor? Bro ML? If that is the case, I in advance celebrate with him first in the LOS next week.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic_jerk View Post
Kor Kor? Bro ML? If that is the case, I in advance celebrate with him first in the LOS next week.
No la! How I wish I can call ML, "kor kor" ........ he definitely younger than me la.....

But if you are looking for an excuse, YES.... please do go and have Lot's of Smiles.......
Old 02-10-2010, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
chezeburger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just want to share my last visit. Recommended to old birds, but new birds should stick with cowboy and nana. Also special thanks to Playman for his PM. =P

Visited this place near suithissan. About 5-10 mins drive away from Watanna.

On my way there, I saw many "salon" type of small shops with neon lights. Young and pretty girls sitting outside. But well, I didn't really dare to try those shops.

Reached my destination finally. It was a whole street filled with clubs and discos. Some of the bigger clubs are like Spicy and T-dec. Went to recce some of them, and realise there are tons of girls lined up in every 1 of them! A rough estimation is about 80 girls in each club.

This place is filled with thai locals, and we were the only local foreigners. Pretty ok, as the pricing of the drinks and food wasn't priced ridiculously.

Price for LT is about 2-2.5k baht. Really cheap compared to nana and SC. But downside is, you must be able to speak thai or least the basic commands. Else its gonna be very tough. Even the papa and mamasan hardly speak enligsh.

Guess this is going to be my new cheonging ground!
Old 02-10-2010, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 20
Thai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to all

Quote:
No la! How I wish I can call ML, "kor kor" ........ he definitely younger than me la.....

But if you are looking for an excuse, YES.... please do go and have Lot's of Smiles.......
Hi bro..

you'r in bkk??
Old 02-10-2010, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chezeburger View Post
Just want to share my last visit. Recommended to old birds, but new birds should stick with cowboy and nana. Also special thanks to Playman for his PM. =P

Visited this place near suithissan. About 5-10 mins drive away from Watanna.

On my way there, I saw many "salon" type of small shops with neon lights. Young and pretty girls sitting outside. But well, I didn't really dare to try those shops.

Reached my destination finally. It was a whole street filled with clubs and discos. Some of the bigger clubs are like Spicy and T-dec. Went to recce some of them, and realise there are tons of girls lined up in every 1 of them! A rough estimation is about 80 girls in each club.

This place is filled with thai locals, and we were the only local foreigners. Pretty ok, as the pricing of the drinks and food wasn't priced ridiculously.

Price for LT is about 2-2.5k baht. Really cheap compared to nana and SC. But downside is, you must be able to speak thai or least the basic commands. Else its gonna be very tough. Even the papa and mamasan hardly speak enligsh.

Guess this is going to be my new cheonging ground!
shld be saphan kwai... , not my kind of FUN..
Old 02-10-2010, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

head count, who will be in bkk for halloween??????
dont say i never organise or jio pple out...
those interested, PM me..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1