The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM

U can go to hair saloon shops around ur hotel ma. there are about 4 shops. At night go disco lor, Gossip or Volcano...

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysaigon View Post
Just reached yesterday by Jetstar...Nothing le...only some indian stewardess.. but nothing to see one.

Am now staying at Bui Thi Xuan, any bro got solid cheonging lobang can jio or share...reacher here then know my fav gal on the way back to country side...ai..

cheers

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 05-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
omegaaz9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros,

Had been trying to read up all the post in this interesting thread but it is dam long man..

I was posted to HCM since Jan and flying in and out from Sing, still trying to settle down here.

Anyway since Gossip always show up in the thread, I went down yesterday night with a HK friend but no action leh, stand for 20 min and left. Sigh.

Hope there is a chance to meet up some bros in HCM, cheers!
Old 06-04-2008, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
Bro,

If I am not wrong VN have EMS services too

GOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
bro PR,

wow,you are an old bird,i see almost everything you also have done it hor.
No lah...Just being kaypo...Everywhere also dun mind look see look see. Jack of all trade but Master of none. Ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
Black Colour Taxi with gold words. "Future taxi"

LOL No no...It should read, "Come inside and let me chop"
Old 06-04-2008, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaaz9 View Post
Anyway since Gossip always show up in the thread, I went down yesterday night with a HK friend but no action leh, stand for 20 min and left. Sigh.
eeerrr...What time were you at Gossip???? Last night saturday one of the nights where by Gossip is at its busiest. If you stand there and expect the FL to come up to you than most probably you wont get any. What you have to do is to actively search for them.

If you see a ger tat you like and is either alone or with a group of only gers, than most prob they are FLs. Smile at the one you like and wait. If she is in the market, she will approach you.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:32 PM
Samster

allmenareidiots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Vietnam - HCM

dear brothers,

this is my first post and my first time in Vietnam HCM on business trip. I m kinda in a need to release myself. i m staying in Hotel Fortune and would like to know where can i get a gal? any recommendation?
Old 06-04-2008, 08:23 PM
Samster

omegaaz9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro Reaper,

We were there around 2345 hrs, yes it was packed on the dance floor and ground level.

We were on the upper floor and there were not many people. Most of the girls have guys with them leh, didn't notice any single lady.

So any bro is now in HCM? Maybe we could meet up and la kopi? I will be going back to Sin on 4/11 and back to HCM again on 4/20. Hope to join some of the interesting outing with the bros soon, cheers!
Old 06-04-2008, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 21
boysaigon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboysaigon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
U can go to hair saloon shops around ur hotel ma. there are about 4 shops. At night go disco lor, Gossip or Volcano...
wow...you are good man... me dont want to spend all the time with my veg here..so looking for other lobang... hair saloon...some gals are solid but go in alone ..hard to score..
Old 07-04-2008, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysaigon View Post
wow...you are good man... me dont want to spend all the time with my veg here..so looking for other lobang... hair saloon...some gals are solid but go in alone ..hard to score..
The best to score is to be alone.
Old 07-04-2008, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BIL-SS08,

U wait long long, if got 18yo SYT, the Hospital will be crowded with Vietnamese guys liao
Of cos must wait long long mah, if little bro not long long than how to ejaculate the tadpoles

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 07-04-2008, 08:27 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Bro,

I will be in HCM on 12 Apr - 16 Apr.... but not cheonging.
I will be in HCM again on 24 May to 26 May.... without letting my g/f in vn know about it. Hopefuly HCM not too small like Sillypore that i will bump into her.

So now machiam newbie.. need to read this thread for cheonging and hotel info

Got chance to try out the saloon which bro SS08 always go leh...
Got chance to cheong cheong cheong in HCM liao
Alamak you go & pick the dates which none of us is there

My April trip is on 25th to 28th, May trip is on 16th to 19th, cos 19th May monday 'pubic' holiday mah

Will sms you the saloon address tonite.

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 07-04-2008, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Kekeke

U also Viet Traveller huh..

Then from airport, which taxi company should I take ?

Take note now the international airport got new system, you cannot choose the taxi (or company) if you just came out of the arrival hall as its on a queue system unlike previously where I can just walk to the cab I want.
(I am not tokking about the touts but about those that have just dropped off passengers and are waiting for new passengers).

I bypassed the whole queue by going straight to the carpark & choose the taxi I want

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 07-04-2008, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
not good....that means the girls have to spit it out from their mouth...heheheheh

What the Sperm Bank should do is to adopt a style like KTV/Bia Om/ Massage/ where by the nurses are dressed like working girls and they will assists you.
Basket got CIM & swallow type you never kai-seow

Errrrrrrr...... I tot nurse uniform will be kinkier

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 07-04-2008, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wowow why not we start a company to do it and ask the Hospital to take sperms from us, since they want to pay for the sperms

Okay AKAN DATANG my BIL, let me work out the business plan first better cost in some oysters and tiger's penis for the tonic hor

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 07-04-2008, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Octlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Take note now the international airport got new system, you cannot choose the taxi (or company) if you just came out of the arrival hall as its on a queue system unlike previously where I can just walk to the cab I want.
(I am not tokking about the touts but about those that have just dropped off passengers and are waiting for new passengers).

I bypassed the whole queue by going straight to the carpark & choose the taxi I want

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Hi SS08,

Huh?
Now cannot walk to the taxi liao?
Normally, I crossed the road, sure can see some taxi waiting.

Hello Pearl,

Remember to take only Mydinh (green colour), saigon taxi (under Mydinh group), Vinasun or Funture Taxi (Black colour).
If no meter, don't take.

Best Best Regards
Long
Old 07-04-2008, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Octlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Basket got CIM & swallow type you never kai-seow

Errrrrrrr...... I tot nurse uniform will be kinkier

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Hello SS08,

My 166 want to do that for me (CIM).
eeeeeeeeeee......
Thinking later kiss her again after CIM.
In the end, ask her not to do that.
kekeke.........

I thought all the saloons uniform are more than enough.
So short and sexy.
kekeke.......

Best Best Regards
Long
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread