The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 08-11-2013, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gtigsr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

through wechat, chat a woman in her 30s workin as a nurse for old folks. exchanging flirts and pictures, she has da type of jennifer lopez looks. asked her out on a date, and told her to bring her nurse uniform (green colour). brought her to a hotel room. got myself showered waited for her. then was her turn. waited while watching tv. after 5 mins, she came out in her nurse uniform. the session started. 34c boobs, shaven pussy. started off kissing and all da way to her pussy. bonk her twice. she was amazed sayin that even after i cummed i could continue for a 2nd round .

those were da days
Old 08-11-2013, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 12
inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!

IMO i think the pino are friendlier. u can go down to ion orchard the fast food place on sunday. u can see a lot of cleverage and some will simile to u. that will brighten your day if you manage to request some numbers from them.
Old 08-11-2013, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 12
imnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyimnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Got lucky today.. joo chiat and haig rd is the best to pick up indon girls.. had late lunch at teh tarik haig rd when I noticed indon w huge ass strutting past me.. quickly finished my food chased after and said hello.. she was friwndly and offered to send her to city plaza.. hopped into my car and drove up to city plaza carpark.. she is a maid but her boss only allows her weekday off day.. perfect!! Sat at the back, could sense she was horny.. pulled down her pants and pink panty, got her on top in doggy position and did a quickie.. her butt was awesome as it slapped on my balls and thigh.. loaded into her and she was shocked.. my bad..
Old 08-11-2013, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 17
lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!

So many bros getting laid with maids. Reminds me of my past conquests.
!st maid conquered: Pinay staying opp Thomson Plaza. This was drop from the sky. She called a wrong number and to my phone. Opportunity came and I grabbed it. Chatted her up. Setup a meeting in TP. Went shopping with her in NTUC. No action on that first day. Met up again on her off day and brought her back to my place. Once into my room, stripped her and myself to birthday suits and began our action. Her pussy shaved but loose. Did her a few more times on the later off days. Once even analized her. My virgin rear entry.

That was the first of several maids that i bonked. Post more if I can remember as it was many years ago.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by genevaguy View Post
Postenor isn't available anymore I believe, but Plan B is. In SG they sell it as 2 pills to be taken one every 12 hours...but in the USA (and what I bring with me to SG), you can take both pills at the same time..so you are SURE the maid takes them both. However, here in SG they are prescription.

Or..you can buy an oral contraceptive (usually comes in 21 pill packs) that has the same ingredient as Plan B , you need a total of 1.5 mg of norgestrel...The maid could go to LP doctor and ask for oral contraceptives that contain that compound, then you would have 10 doses (2 pills/dose) to use and much cheaper and equally effective

Most effective when you take it right away but up to 72 hours after sex its effective, but less than 100% as you wait longer

GG

Thks for the info bro.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -330 / Power: 0
PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laotiko1979 View Post
I looking for decent fj with maid and willing to pay for it , any bros can intro pls pm me..
you need not look for maid and resort to paying her to satisfy your lust if you have half the 'seh' of Power Tan.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 09-11-2013, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by genevaguy View Post
Postenor isn't available anymore I believe, but Plan B is. In SG they sell it as 2 pills to be taken one every 12 hours...but in the USA (and what I bring with me to SG), you can take both pills at the same time..so you are SURE the maid takes them both. However, here in SG they are prescription.

Or..you can buy an oral contraceptive (usually comes in 21 pill packs) that has the same ingredient as Plan B , you need a total of 1.5 mg of norgestrel...The maid could go to LP doctor and ask for oral contraceptives that contain that compound, then you would have 10 doses (2 pills/dose) to use and much cheaper and equally effective

Most effective when you take it right away but up to 72 hours after sex its effective, but less than 100% as you wait longer

GG

Thks for the info bro.
Old 09-11-2013, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
bustbuster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bro going fishing tomorrow around OT and LP..pm me if you are

Cheers
Old 09-11-2013, 02:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Innocentfirst is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i had a few expereinces getting to hook them , actually these pinoys are totally diff from local ladies. I beleive other countries as well many of them are different from our local lady. Seriously i have officially declared my self as to not go for local lady any more because they are all lack creativity, too stern and dont even know what is the idea of fun. it must be the effect of growing up in PAP controlled singapore

some bros are right these pinoys are friendly and they like u if u are local indian guy who dress well and look like a bollywood star

But also wha many chinese guys always do th emistake of waving money and trying to get them. because this will change the strategy and they will see u as a cash cow.

I HAVE MANAGED TO BONK MANY OF THEM WITHOUT EVEN SPENDING A SINGLE DOLLAR.

ITS HOW U PLAY THE GAME> ITS PSYCHOLOGY
Old 09-11-2013, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Hey all bro.

I found this maid is posting herself on facebook: Charmz Castillo...very daring to post her nude..your may go and view direct her timeline or profile...just for sharing only, I am not OKT by the way..hahahaha

Enjoy !

Old 09-11-2013, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Hey all bro.

I found this maid is posting herself on facebook: Charmz Castillo...very daring to post her nude..your may go and view direct her timeline or profile...just for sharing only, I am not OKT by the way..hahahaha

Enjoy !

hahaha thx bro.
Old 09-11-2013, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 12
imnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyimnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a few hrs in btw work, planned to meet pinoy maid fb for a quickee.. she was off met her frens in the morning was supposed to meet her abt 3pm..
Then she was late, I got fucking pissed..
Ended having no time to go room..
Drove her back to west side..
Knew I was mad, as we approach her estate, she started groping my dick as I drove!! Pulled it out and gave me a sloppy bj.. swear some drivers on higher vehicles and bikes saw but fuck it.. drove to mscp near her place..
Fucked her good in my fav doggie position.. she was wearing a dress w a high waist belt.. took the belt and spanked her as I fucked her.. told her she was notti, she concurred with moans
Old 10-11-2013, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
chickenlittley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yesterday when visiting a friend i saw a maid. holding groceries of coz. wear very chared chared.. red blouse and a yellow bottom. seems like those that wash many times one..

she has one of the most innocent face i have seen. does not seem to be from Philipines or indo. mayb actually seems abit ang moh. dont know why.. mayb she is not even a maid.. haha.. anyway we were exchanging glances when we are in the lift.. too bad she lives on the 3rd floor.. so no chance to strike a conversation.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

bayi all have mental problem.
Old 10-11-2013, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Asmc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can provide contact, never bonk a maid before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1