The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2005, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai "In Conversation" Views, News & Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shengge
Therefore, you don need 10 yrs to revenge, all you need is to show your SB VIP status, we "peng liao".

SB VIP?? Got free ticket to Shanghai boh??
Old 16-09-2005, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 22
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
SB VIP?? Got free ticket to Shanghai boh??
You did not contact the secretary? Got special discount for the ticket. Also free Burger King voucher at Shanghai. Check with Bro Shanghian...

得到越多
失去更多
Old 16-09-2005, 01:13 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You did not contact the secretary? Got special discount for the ticket. Also free Burger King voucher at Shanghai. Check with Bro Shanghian...

Your secretary not Shanghian, right? If not then hope a chio ger then I dun want special discount for air ticket, instead I want special from her.
Old 16-09-2005, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
shanghian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Your secretary not Shanghian, right? If not then hope a chio ger then instead I want special from her.
Big Bro,
U lidat say me goot meh?? If I give u special then ... you need to apply KY plenty plenty else pain leh! but dun worry I will be gentle to u hehehe.. Boss sorri but juz joking hor... me "batang" leh not "cewek".
What SG is saying , wif yr SB rep power and points ( Wah Lau see alreadi piangz man..respect respect ... humble apologies) in Shanghai you can get a few "specials" here at Ah Long as well as Burger King... (B Cup sized burgers compared to MacDonalds..A Cup onli) but must be fast as offer is only for while stock last.
As for Air Ticket to Shanghai , I tink they are negotiating this deal with Northwest Airlines or was it Delta Airlines.... with this agreement .. SBF will inject rep power and point to ease the airlines cashflow position in exchange for discount for SBF members on all Northwest or Delta airlines flights out of and into Shanghai. The CEO of both airlines could not be contacted for comments ( rumours had it that they were both PCCing while reading SBF forum and as such were ...errr ... not contactable). Sources indicated that this offer on discount tickets were only made available to SBF bros that had rep point more than 50 , rep power more than 3 and had posted (verified true and good) at least 3 FRs.

hope it helps... else Cheers since its Friday

Shanghian
Old 16-09-2005, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghian

U r here now... thanks for the info. Waiting for all the deals to go thru.
Old 16-09-2005, 03:05 PM
Samster

shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Big Bro,
U lidat say me goot meh??
Bro!
You buay kai si, u liddat say BIG Bro goot meh? Some more used his trade mark, later BIG Bro uses cow oil on you then you know.

Tonight the SSS power is ON, are you joining?
Otherwise you can join for the tomorrow event.
Want me to talk to your Visa officer?

I have dinner appointment....

得到越多
失去更多
Old 16-09-2005, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro!
You buay kai si, u liddat say BIG Bro goot meh? Some more used his trade mark, later BIG Bro uses cow oil on you then you know.

Wow indirectly suaning me
Old 16-09-2005, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
shanghaitan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Shanghai "In Conversation" Views, News & Reviews

Quote:
As for Air Ticket to Shanghai , I tink they are negotiating this deal with Northwest Airlines or was it Delta Airlines.... with this agreement .. SBF will inject rep power and point to ease the airlines cashflow position in exchange for discount for SBF members on all Northwest or Delta airlines flights out of and into Shanghai. The CEO of both airlines could not be contacted for comments ( rumours had it that they were both PCCing while reading SBF forum and as such were ...errr ... not contactable). Sources indicated that this offer on discount tickets were only made available to SBF bros that had rep point more than 50 , rep power more than 3 and had posted (verified true and good) at least 3 FRs.

Cool Bro Shanghian!
Air Tickets as well?!?!?! Need to work harder to get my rep points up.. hahaha.. otherwise, if I become jobless soon as I will not be able to travel up to Shanghai for SSS gatherings.. Fingers crossed!! Let's hope the deal is good!!

Anyway, always a pleasure reading your postings! Hope you can make it for the SSS gathering happening really soon!!

Cheerio~!
Shanghaitan
Old 16-09-2005, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
shanghian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Tonight the SSS power is ON, are you joining?

Otherwise you can join for the tomorrow event.

Want me to talk to your Visa officer?
Big Bro SG ,

Me newbie dunno how to write 死 word yet mah...sekali kena zap then wake up.... young punks like me aiyah always asking for trouble one..hehehehe
I thought now got 7 Samurai or was it 7 Swords or ......... me already make appointment with CO for tonight... Visa will be made impossible to get. Hope that we can make it after I come back from Beijing 23rd Sep night. Any Kang Tou in BJ to recom...... Dun say read the Beijing Thread....alreadi done but asking got "special" or not hehehehehe ( will remember to bring SBF card)

cheers

Shanghian
Old 16-09-2005, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow indirectly suaning me
Wah lao! Buay Gum leh, I am trying to help you mah.
You BIG shot mah, ani ani how also can one. We very scared lah.
So how, you also want it for RMB300?
Already share the photo with a few bros liao, see...am I goot?

得到越多
失去更多
Old 16-09-2005, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
W
So how, you also want it for RMB300?

Too good to be true leh..... so many services in the package
Old 16-09-2005, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
me already make appointment with CO for tonight... Visa will be made impossible to get. Hope that we can make it after I come back from Beijing 23rd Sep night.
Bro shanghian,
That is why I asked you earlier whether need me to speak to your CO mah.
Once she seen me, in future, your Visa can last longer liao. A few bros already applied liao, what are you waiting..... first come first serve, remember to bring your SBF previledge card.........bro naemlo got titanium card, you need to work harder.
By 23rd, another bro CO will be arriving, then we got to miss out again.. Must hurry up lah, my visa will be tentatively suspended from 26 Sep onwards.
TGIF.....Thanks God I've F?... Boh leh!

得到越多
失去更多
Old 16-09-2005, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Too good to be true leh..... so many services in the package
Bro!
I cannot promise anything lah.
Some friends show me, then I just trying to share with good bros mah.

得到越多
失去更多
Old 26-09-2005, 09:31 AM
Samster

Exclamation Re: Shanghai "In Conversation" Views, News & Reviews

ATTENTION 7S(words)!!!!

Check thy SMSes!! And report for "duty"!! Covert Ops mode activated!!! Leave no one behind... and leave no enemies standing...

Signing off...
Shanghaitan......
Old 30-09-2005, 01:15 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Shanghai "In Conversation" Views, News & Reviews

Dear Bros of Shanghai..
Once again.. China's National Holiday arrives.. signalling also a period of "Yan Da" I suppose.. For those remaining in China over this Golden week.. please cheong with extra care.. and please watch out for your personal belongings.. thefts a plenty and money runs dry...

For those heading back to Singapore.. Have fun!!!.. and perhaps see you guys back home.. I'm personally looking forward to this break.. taking a LONG LONG break from Shanghai.. hahahahaha.. time to re-charge my batteries..

Anyway, anyone organizing happening events any time soon? Let the bros here and back in Singapore know.. kekeke..

Also, October is F1 month in Shanghai.. room rates will be doubled in almost all the hotels.. so please note all fellow travellers.. and if you die die have to come over, please please please book in advance to avoid disappointment..

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!!!!!

Cheerio~!
Shanghaitan

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1