The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2013, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 鑫 天 地

I want to say thanks to all 6 bros that attend my this night session last night. I would say last night is better than past 2 months sat HH. Based on my observation, more PRC 8xxx and viet gals come later after 6.30pm to 7pm . I guess this could be due to verge past 2 days Thurs and friday sad hr almost full, they work non stop..These gals wanted to take a break in the afternoon before return around 6.30 to 7pm. Vietnam gals esp now getting popular, 2 vietnam gals my bro want to take , were either 5 rooms customers or got book by customers. These 2 vietnam gals look like PRC which is means fair and pretty. Amy's new asst mummy turn out good , quite attentive, bring in regularly for my bros without gals. In future I would organise for Sat sad hr , as Sat hh is quite few PRC and viet. And i feel Sat night is a good time for bros to relax destress, and for most bros who can't make it on weekdays due to work comittments.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 07-11-2013, 07:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros,

I'm new to this forum and seek for your advices on XTD.
I'm used to BS few years back and long long time nvr chiong ktv.
Planned to go XTD on next Thursday around 8pm to celebrate my bro's barchelor night. We are 5 in total.
Any advise on the charges, gals's SLA, etc?
Do we need pre book?

Thanks in advance..
Old 12-11-2013, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
hellosy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

12 Nov Tuesday HH Session

Dear Bros

I am organizing a HH session on the above date, those interested plz do get in, PM me asap. Let have a fun and enjoyable session together.

Damage as per normal S$50 per pax inclusive everything.
Old 15-11-2013, 01:24 PM
Samster

kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

KTV Outing 18th November 2013

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

Date: 18.11.2013 (Monday Happy hr)

TIME
4.30pm- 9.30pm

Organiszer Kiko

TERMS
1. Bills will be shared equally by all GUYS who turned up for the outing.
2. If on budget, please ask for damages before joining the group. I do not want to hear nonsense such as 'why you bring me to such an expensive place'.
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $50 (Happy HR) will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.
4. We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub or coffee to drink.
5. Please DO NOT SMOKE in the KTV room, Kiko and other fellow non-smokers are going to break down.
6. Please do not give lame excuses about forget to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You better pay up if not BANNED and EXPOSED from the group!
7. When you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!
8. Whether you come very early or whether you come late, you will still have to pay the equal share as the rest. No excuse!
9. At any point of time, the organisor has the right to replace you if you fail in acknowledging the attendance SMS for whatever season you might have.
10. Any extra orders are to subject to approval by the organisor. If you order without my permission, you will end up paying the extras on your own.
11. Up my points to give me your support and encouragement so that I can also return the favour.
12. Feel free to post your field report and experiences of the venues you have been.
13 Drinks order is 1 towel of beer, looking for 4-5 more bros to come to join the fun

CONTACT
Private Message Kiko with your real name and mobile number.

Cost Breakdown:

Bills Room 1 towel: $117 round up $120
2 Waiter tips: $20
1 Mummy tips : 50
Total: 120 + 20 + 50 = $190
190 / 4 person = $47.50 Rounded up is $50.

(No hidden mark up cost of more than 5%)

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2)
3)
4)
5) Extra slot

Note: (All bros that join me less than 3 times is to meet me at plaza sing before proceed to Verge Ktv)

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 15-11-2013, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
Jjames deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJjames deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone going tmr (sat) hh?

Me and my friend would like to join if possible.

Pls pm me, thanks
Old 16-11-2013, 01:00 AM
Samster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

TIME
4.30pm- 9.30pm

Organiszer Kiko

TERMS
2. If on budget, please ask for damages before joining the group. I do not want to hear nonsense such as 'why you bring me to such an expensive place'.
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $50 (Happy HR) will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.
4. We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub or coffee to drink.
5. Please DO NOT SMOKE in the KTV room, Kiko and other fellow non-smokers are going to break down.
6. Please do not give lame excuses about forget to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You better pay up if not BANNED and EXPOSED from the group!
7. When you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!
8. Whether you come very early or whether you come late, you will still have to pay the equal share as the rest. No excuse!
9. At any point of time, the organisor has the right to replace you if you fail in acknowledging the attendance SMS for whatever season you might have.
10. Any extra orders are to subject to approval by the organisor. If you order without my permission, you will end up paying the extras on your own.
11. Up my points to give me your support and encouragement so that I can also return the favour.
12. Feel free to post your field report and experiences of the venues you have been.
13 Drinks order is 1 towel of beer, looking for 4-5 more bros to come to join the fun

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Singkieu (Pending)
3)
4)
5) Extra slot

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 16-11-2013, 07:31 AM
Samster

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

TIME
4.30pm- 9.30pm

Organiszer Kiko

TERMS

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Singkieu (Pending)
3)
4)
5) Extra slot

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 16-11-2013, 12:41 PM
Samster

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

TIME
4.30pm- 9.30pm

Organiszer Kiko

TERMS

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Singkieu (Pending)
3) JF (Pending)
4)
5) Extra slot

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 16-11-2013, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
milfboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any outings today?
Old 16-11-2013, 08:14 PM
Samster

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

TIME
4.30pm- 9.30pm

Organiszer Kiko

TERMS

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Singkieu (Pending)
3)
4)
5) Extra slot

Hey bros, 2 more slots left , hurry while you can !

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 17-11-2013, 09:21 AM
Samster

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

TIME
4.30pm- 9.30pm

Organiszer Kiko

TERMS

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Singkieu
3)
4)
5) Extra slot

2 more slot available..

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 17-11-2013, 12:22 PM
Samster

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

TIME
4.30pm- 9.30pm

Organiszer Kiko

TERMS

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Singkieu (Pending)
3) V1
4)
5) Extra slot

Enjoy and be happy!

Last edited by kiko; 17-11-2013 at 02:24 PM.
Old 17-11-2013, 11:22 PM
Samster

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

TIME
4.30pm- 9.30pm

Organiszer Kiko

TERMS
14) Bros that join me less than 4 times, please meet me at Plaza sing food court at the time i assigned for , we meet up lunch/dinner, pass me the money before we proceed to Verge

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Singkieu (Pending)
3) V1
4)
5) Extra slot

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 18-11-2013, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
hellosy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

18 Nov Tuesday HH Session

Dear Bros

I am organizing a HH session on the above date, those interested plz do get in, PM me asap. Let have a fun and enjoyable session together.

Damage as per normal S$50 per pax inclusive everything.
Old 18-11-2013, 06:55 AM
Samster

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

TIME
4.30pm- 9.30pm

Organiszer Kiko

TERMS
14) Bros that join me less than 4 times, please meet me at Plaza sing food court at the time i assigned for , we meet up lunch/dinner, pass me the money before we proceed to Verge

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Singkieu (Pending)
3) V1
4)
5) Extra slot

Enjoy and be happy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1