The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2016, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

lost99,

In Bangkok and Pattaya, every gogo bars have at least 3 to 5 bar fineable dancers. But, in AC, some of the bars have none, they only have average to ug lees, sad but true, those poor girls need to make money! Those girls have big tummys, thighs, butt and small chi chis due to consumption of fatty and sweet food! In AC, Fields Avenue bars have better looking girls than Perimeter Road! DollHouse Group owned bars have the best looking girls but expensive! You can always find decent girls for your liking but you got to visit many bars early and hunt, hunt and hunt! Also, these days, high percentage of girls in AC are runners, somehow, they learned from Thai girls!

In AC, you won't find bars ripping off customers but in Bangkok, beware there are many bars ripping off customers left and right! In Soi Cowboy, never patronize Arab owned bars! Do a google search on arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy! In Nana Plaza, all the bars are okay, but beware of ladyboys bar.

Also, favorite past time in AC during afternoon is visiting SM Mall, in other words, it's boring!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 18-10-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

First-time to Angeles City:

Three words, you must memorize and adhere at all time and 24/7 to have a safe and enjoyable trip!

IGNORE, IGNORE and IGNORE all the Filipino males in Fields and Petimeter Road! Be very careful of beggars, especially children!

Old 18-10-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11prince View Post
FR 14-16 Oct

Continue...

Met up 1 Bro and Kaki to eat Free Breakfast at Hotel at 9.40am.
Managed to redeemed 1 expired Free Breakfast for him lol.
Chit chat awhile before all left to our room and Hotel.
So we checked out 1 rm and extend our Hotel till before 6pm for 847.50 peso ($24.57) because our flight is 6.20pm.
Also arranged Airport Transfer 350 peso for 4 pax at 4pm.

We chit chat awhile then went SM Mall ate at Ikubud.
Ordered Pork Sisig, Deep Fried Pork Knuckle, Beef Soup and Ice Lemon Tea Pitcher cost 1,280 peso ($37.10) for 4 pax.
We bought some Chef Tony's Popcorns recommended by 1 Bro.
Similar to Garett Popcorn in SG.
Big Tub Original Caramel cost 140 peso ($4.06). Other flavor cost 200 peso ($5.80).
We put our Popcorn at our Hotel first before we went Showtime lol.
1 Bro asked 2 gals to seat with him and chat.
After that we went back Hotel at 3.45pm to collect our luggages and waited for our Driver.
During the journey we requested the Driver to pass by Jollibean to buy some Burgers for our Dinner on the plane.
We treated the Driver and VC 2 Burgers to show our appreciation.
We reach Airport and checked in.
I was surprised their so called Airport Tax required 600 peso ($17.39) although 1 Bro informed me earlier.
1 Bro complained that the Custom having double standard because he was stopped for bringing a Lighter and a empty Bottle in his hand carry bag.
Because another Bro went passed a Bottle with water while I have a Lighter too lol.
Next I was shocked to know that the Smoking Area need to pay 600 peso ($17.39) although come with free flow drink!
Finally took the Plane and reach Sg early.

Total spent $634 for 3d2n in AC
Huh? I thought smoking area is 300php, they increase the price? Lucky I have priority pass
Old 18-10-2016, 11:31 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
lost99,

In Bangkok and Pattaya, every gogo bars have at least 3 to 5 bar fineable dancers. But, in AC, some of the bars have none, they only have average to ug lees, sad but true, those poor girls need to make money! Those girls have big tummys, thighs, butt and small chi chis due to consumption of fatty and sweet food! In AC, Fields Avenue bars have better looking girls than Perimeter Road! DollHouse Group owned bars have the best looking girls but expensive! You can always find decent girls for your liking but you got to visit many bars early and hunt, hunt and hunt! Also, these days, high percentage of girls in AC are runners, somehow, they learned from Thai girls!

In AC, you won't find bars ripping off customers but in Bangkok, beware there are many bars ripping off customers left and right! In Soi Cowboy, never patronize Arab owned bars! Do a google search on arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy! In Nana Plaza, all the bars are okay, but beware of ladyboys bar.

Also, favorite past time in AC during afternoon is visiting SM Mall, in other words, it's boring!
I don't like those Arab owner, they are too proud, not like Thai ppl humble
Old 18-10-2016, 11:42 AM
Samster

Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Hayhay,

No, it has nothing to do with nationality, it's their business practice! Seven Arab owned bars ripp off customers outright! So, just don't go, they use very attractive coyote dancers to entice customers to go in the bars but afterwards big TROUBLE!

Last edited by norice; 18-10-2016 at 12:56 PM.
Old 18-10-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 10
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Huh? I thought smoking area is 300php, they increase the price? Lucky I have priority pass
Oops. Did I recalled wrongly? My apology. Anyway it is ridicules whether it is 300 peso or 600 peso!
Old 18-10-2016, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
lost99,

Also, go to DollHouse group of bars own by a gentleman from Hawaii! Those dancers are expensive but you'll always find attractive Filipinas!
What are the Dabao prices at Dollhouse? and typical Korean Agogos vs. Western?

Quote:
Also, these days, high percentage of girls in AC are runners, somehow, they learned from Thai girls!

In AC, you won't find bars ripping off customers but in Bangkok, beware there are many bars ripping off customers left and right! In Soi Cowboy, never patronize Arab owned bars!
In BKK i only barfine from Agogo a few times but never an issue with runners. I usually grab freelancers, and since you pay at the end when they leave, never have an issue with runners.

Any tips to avoid runners in AC? I am guessing none of these places offers any garuntee, or will take your complaint seriously if it happens. The only thing i can think of, is telling your girl that she needs to stay until the morning, and you will hold onto her phone or something until then, make her agree to this condition before you Barfine her, and that you wont accept any of the excuses they will make up. This is why i hate the 'pay first' mentality in AC, because after you pay the girls don't care and look for the first chance to leave with any excuse.

Going back to Soi Cowboy Arab Bars in BKK, I hear these girls are only Coyote Dancer, and cannot barfine and takeout, drinking only (but they lie to you and pad your bill).
Old 18-10-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

lost99,

In AC, you better change your attitude and demeanor towards Filipinas or you're not going to have fun! Now, it's a given thing that majority of dancers will run after one shot, uless you pay for longtime which is more expensive! Otherwise, don't go to AC! If you bar fine average looking girls or ug lees, they might stay with you all night for short time payment but attractives girls, that's different story! Best tip I can give is that, during negotiation offer them lot more money and bargain for longtime, otherwise, they are going to run! That's standard procedure in AC, Bangkok and Pattaya! Money talks and shit stinks in South Asia! There's no such thing as all night for short time payment anymore!

Last time you visited Bangkok was 3 - 4 years ago, that's long time ago, things change so you better change too!

If you don't like it, stay where you are and don't go to AC, Bangkok and Pattaya! Otherwise, change and go with the flow!

Last edited by norice; 18-10-2016 at 02:02 PM.
Old 18-10-2016, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oops. Did I recalled wrongly? My apology. Anyway it is ridicules whether it is 300 peso or 600 peso!
I don't like in Philippine there charging smoking area, whereas everywhere is free, the place I go. Bkk,pp,Jakarta,batam,Guangzhou etc everywhere is free
Old 18-10-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

hayhay, what do you say?

You want to save money, stop smoking! Also smoking will lead to ED!

Old 18-10-2016, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
hayhay, what do you say?

You want to save money, stop smoking! Also smoking will lead to ED!
If I can stop smoking, pig can climb tree, lol
Old 18-10-2016, 03:00 PM
Samster

hayhay,

Good one, you have great sense of humour!

Old 18-10-2016, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Few months back there was still a cafe in the airport where you can buy a coffee and smoke in the cafe. the cafe was just near the first check in counter, before the tax pay point. btw they have lighters in the cafe
Old 18-10-2016, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 10
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Few months back there was still a cafe in the airport where you can buy a coffee and smoke in the cafe. the cafe was just near the first check in counter, before the tax pay point. btw they have lighters in the cafe
By the way the Smoking Area providing Free-Flow of Drinks e.g. Coffee, Tea, Orange and etc. Do you want to call it a Cafe too? Maybe the Cafe moved into the Smoking Area lol. There is no more Free Smoking Area in Airport. But you can smoke in Cafe used to be Smoking Area.
Old 18-10-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
By the way the Smoking Area providing Free-Flow of Drinks e.g. Coffee, Tea, Orange and etc. Do you want to call it a Cafe too? Maybe the Cafe moved into the Smoking Area lol. There is no more Free Smoking Area in Airport. But you can smoke in Cafe used to be Smoking Area.
its a different one. the one you went was inside the near boarding zone. the one i was referring was inside the main airport departure hall whereby near the check in counter and before the pay tax point. Unless they close in down already so soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1