The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 17-06-2021, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutJelly View Post
Try viet amber today . Today soooo quiet. Was there at about 8.30pm
Maybe something happened in the morning.raid or enforcement checks 16 Jun 2021 07:39PM
(Updated: 16 Jun 2021 07:40PM)

Bookmark

SINGAPORE: Twenty massage parlours have been told to close for 10 days after officers found that either a masseuse or a customer was not wearing a mask, said the Singapore Police Force (SPF) on Wednesday (Jun 16).

The establishments and customers were also each fined S$1,000 and S$300 respectively.
Old 17-06-2021, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2345 / Power: 13
SBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows what happened to fit may? Haven’t seen her for months. And someone else has taken over her shop?
Old 17-06-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 20
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav1sk View Post
Fit Lily is level 3 near Viet May shop but towards the Thai eatery corner ah?
Yes correct
Old 17-06-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Today OT back to normal quiet. Haha now there
i think the hype on the 1st day nia..now all back to normal...
Old 17-06-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 4
bbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited yesterday in the evening time after work. Took escalator up to level 3 and saw 2 ML at the shop nearest to the link bridge, previously i had not seen this shop open before so walked over to check it out. 2 viet ML, one milfy with big breasts, the other one look younger face more chio but i prefer big breasts so took the milfy one.

The ML was quite friendly and gave good service, gave a cbj for awhile and proceeded to fj. Did not complain or show black face and rush you when changing positions like some ML will do. Interestingly the shop has shower facility which is not something that other shops in OT has from what i know. Standard damages and might return to try the younger ML.

Lvl 2 and lvl 3 shops pretty much out in full force when I was there. Did not explore lvl 1 and 4 so can't give report on the strength there.

Happy chionging bros and stay safe!
Old 17-06-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
tissues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi does anyone know if fit Lily usually give BBBJ
Old 17-06-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
i think the hype on the 1st day nia..now all back to normal...
I noticed one unsettling thing about this 10pm regulation is that everyday around 0945pm police or security will come up to ask the girls to leave.......by 10pm the front entrance will be chained.no one is allowed to enter the building. Many food stalls at Level 4 have closed down and shifted to other places.....new normal
Old 18-06-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutJelly View Post
Try viet amber today . Today soooo quiet. Was there at about 8.30pm
i saw viet amber tonight, she is at at o301 ,she is new girl at OT,VERY SYT,quoted me 150 for full service, she is good , slow no rushing unlike other mls and her smile is so sweet, i would rate her number 2 at ot, overall for me bella is number one at ot in terms of service, cheers
Old 18-06-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Daveextraodin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
i saw viet amber tonight, she is at at o301 ,she is new girl at OT,VERY SYT,quoted me 150 for full service, she is good , slow no rushing unlike other mls and her smile is so sweet, i would rate her number 2 at ot, overall for me bella is number one at ot in terms of service, cheers
Went down last night wanting to try viet min, couldn't see her the whole night, tried asking Amber , told me that she's off today. Went to the discreet spa u intro me also couldn't find her , sooo bad luck
Old 18-06-2021, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
just passed by here

many shops open...staffed w way old, way fat, way ugly or all 3 of these SWs.

just cannot get my head around the discussions here by guys raving about these mainly undoable women...geez

got lucky...^specs viet^ was cmg in with food as i was going out..did uturn, ask her for fast game....followed her to deliver food her fren shop and did her there

100$ fuk..change poz few times..fuk around 12 mins ..no prob

zombies paying silly money take note
Old 19-06-2021, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
just passed by here

many shops open...staffed w way old, way fat, way ugly or all 3 of these Ses..fuk around 12 mins ..no prob

zombies paying silly money take note
Was there at 9 plus.pm. Whole mall only 2 men.me and another guy. Have to agree with you.most of the mls are aging and plump.without make up you wouldn't give them a second look. I did take one for fast release. Paid 120. I think the one month lockdown cause many punters to switch to spas instead.
Old 19-06-2021, 05:25 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Yes was there Ard 830 the mls desperate for biz
Old 19-06-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBFqualityctrl View Post
Anyone knows what happened to fit may? Haven’t seen her for months. And someone else has taken over her shop?
Fit May retired for the time being. She's now the mistress of some angmoh in SG.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 19-06-2021, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2345 / Power: 13
SBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Fit May retired for the time being. She's now the mistress of some angmoh in SG.
Ah thanks for the update bro 👍🏻
Old 19-06-2021, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Damn. I like to ask MLs or FLs wear yoga pants for and she did it twice as per my request. Guess have to find someone else
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1