The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-12-2010, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDarkSide View Post
Special Thanks to BigBirdbird for the invitation and to Octlong for bringing me around and opening my tiny eyes.
Well-written FR. Enjoy +5 from me.
Old 27-12-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 26
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Any good happening place around Harris resort?Will be there around CNY...
Old 27-12-2010, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20383 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Special Thanks to BigBirdbird for the invitation and to Octlong for bringing me around and opening my tiny eyes.

Alright... I dont remember or able to recall all the names of those places. Perhaps Octlong or BigBirdBird can assist.

Ops ...... sorry now then come in here to read .... kekekeke... why me again

Ok ..... well the place we got our gals is call "Gold Birds" Karaoke and the KTV we went which is on the 4th floor of our hotel is call "Alisun KTV" if I get the name right

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer6s View Post
Great write up bro.

Awaiting bro bigbirdbird or Octlong to put up their FRs\
Eh........ FR hor nothing to write leh almost the same as our MrDarkSide di di and my gal was good in both Sucking and Fucking looks wise is 6/10 age is around 28 cup size 32B . Too bad I did not have 3rd round with her cause wake up quite late around 10 am Sillypore time and that was Octlong knocking my door through MrDarkSide room (connecting room)

Total spend S$ 200 = S$48 hotel , S$48 ferry .. change S$100 ....girl 400,000 rupiah paid to farm ... about 200,000 rupiah tips for her and the rest are for makan/stouts/cigarettes/drinks/snacks/cab fares .

Next trip planning on 18/01/2011 that week

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 27-12-2010, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 17
Tom_Jerry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTom_Jerry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by riCkyz View Post
alrights. first time post this FR ah. wont be very exiciting one but is for all samster reference and oso give me tips on how to save money. exchange rate. 1sdg = 6830rupiah
Quote:
Made my virgin trip last week. Had only managed to hear-say alot but didn't managed to step onto that island till then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeroho View Post
Fruitful trip for me as this is my second trip & get to know new place to chiong.
For taking an effort to write FRs for our reading pleasure, please accept my humble points.

Could the others also reward them too so that there might be more FRs and useful information?

(T_T)
Old 27-12-2010, 07:33 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
eBonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my virgin post, so apologies if it is not up to standard for all the bros here

Last Sunday, General Ah_Hia called for an activation and we fall in at Harbourfall to discuss our strategy to infiltrate the farms at Batam.

After reaching Batam, we made our home base at Hotel Grand Palace at RP140K.

Under the leadership of General Ah_Hia, we charged at all the farms (Indah, Queen, Dynasty, Jungle, Gold Bird). General Ah_Hia, been seasoned, already made his mark at the second farm while the rest of us still went on and on, hoping to find some gems. Finally the rest of us settled our targets at Gold Bird. The girl I took is nothing to shout about in term of look and body (5/10). The reason why I picked her is that she kept making eye contact with me and she is the fairest (most white) of all the cewek there. So happily, we brought the girls back for interrogation … ...Oh yes, the interrogation cost me RP300K.

First round interrogation and examination. Sh*t , the girl has saggy breast, I underestimated the power of push-up bra. Anyway, I continued my session with my girl, else later how to do a field report for General Ah_Hia. The battle is nothing fantastic, everything SOP, but at least she did her job.

Our second target was the massage centre at Famosa. Chose a SYT for massage and made it clear to her I wanted extra service. However she never pop the magic question , maybe she is not interested in poor old man like me. Anyway, never force her, else give half standard job also pointless. Massage cost RP140K, I think.

Go back for second round interrogation. General Ah_Hia ordered fall in for dinner in half hour. So did a quickie, she never move and I did all the work. Anyway it was just a quickie, so I don’t care either.

We went for seafood at Winstor, cost RP400K+ for 8 people.

Our third target was the pubs. Because it was a Sunday, all the pubs were practically empty. Finally we settled at a pub, General Ah_Hia hit low and inspected the girl’s skirt while my buddy hit high and try to milk another girl. I didn’t do much in the pub, maybe because it was too bright, not my taste. My claws will only come out in the dark …

We went back home base for another interrogation. However my girl already slept, maybe too tired from all the interrogations. So gave her a chance and I slept also.

Next morning, I wanted to give her a final interrogation. However she didn’t want to move and expected me to do all the work. Very very unhappy , so I gave her a very hard bang and she was moaning all the way. After the battle, the bedsheet was soaked with her juice. After shower, still unhappy, so gave her RP50K and kicked her out. (Initially wanted to tip RP100K, but reduce to RP50K due to non performance)

The last target before going back to home country is another massage centre. The massage is good but the girls cannot make it, so make it clear in the beginning I don’t want extra service. Massage cost RP120K.

Finally we arrive back in home country with another victory won and awaiting General Ah_Hia for the next activation.
Old 27-12-2010, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
She was once married to a singaporean guy and had lived in Ang Mo Kio / Hougang for 5 years..... but she divorced him and got Sgd$25K lump sum maintenance + another Sgd$250K from her share of the matrimonial flat.... she used the money to buy some land in Bogor where she has a bungalow with swimming pool... she oso owns a restaurant there which is run by her sister and cousin..... so actually she dun need to work in this line anymore but she wants to because she can get her sexual satisfaction, and oso the opportunity to milk more money from those inexperienced cheongsters...... she prefers japanese men or newbies and will never take indians..... and she will only come out for viewing in Sedona only if she likes what she sees.

to be cont......
Dont stop tere, bro. Do continue with ur juicy FR ya...
Old 28-12-2010, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
she accepted our price without hestitation...... I think she got no business today.

From what you wrote, she is rich, so not that she got no business... but HORNY.... hahahhahahahah.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 28-12-2010, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBonk View Post
This is my virgin post, so apologies if it is not up to standard for all the bros here

Finally we arrive back in home country with another victory won and awaiting General Ah_Hia for the next activation.
Ur FR is great and detailed.
Pls dun give me title like General lah..... Many ppl here already dun like me liao.
Friends also wanna become enemies.

See u on the next trip.
Cheers !
Old 28-12-2010, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Nude? you mean, the gal massage you while she is nude? Try altalanta, talk to the gal, try the VIP room, got personal tube inside.
Thx bro... Sorry for late response...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
Most joints are within walking distance.
Why pay for overpriced taxis ??
Oly familiar bro like you... are able to lead, and make it to walking distance ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Dont stop tere, bro. Do continue with ur juicy FR ya...
Agreed. Quite curious on it too...

Quote:
Ur FR is great and detailed.
Pls dun give me title like General lah..... Many ppl here already dun like me liao.Friends also wanna become enemies.

See u on the next trip.
Cheers !
Bro... Just want to say... There's bound to have friend and enemies in everywhere... Treat enemies as friend, and someday might become friends.. But dun treat friend as enemies though =D

Do hope can match your timing for your next trip... As I also hope to lead by you =D

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 28-12-2010, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
trytogetit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

saw some sbf posted fr about newton spa here
from outside it looks quite nice
really hoping can try it sometimes
Old 28-12-2010, 10:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s

Quote:
Pls dun give me title like General lah.....
Pak S.B.Y.1 promoted you mah
Old 29-12-2010, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cortez11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone interested to head down end of the week? Or is heading down?
Old 29-12-2010, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
about 200,000 rupiah tips for her and the rest are for makan/stouts/cigarettes/drinks/snacks/cab fares .

Hmm....tua cheow, u bely generou$ ya.
Old 29-12-2010, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
about 200,000 rupiah tips for her and the rest are for makan/stouts/cigarettes/drinks/snacks/cab fares .

Agreed with bro Xdecepticon... You sibei generous... Haha...
Usually I tip about 50-100k depending on 'service' =X

Btw, You confirm gg down on 18 Jan? Can tag along? =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trytogetit View Post
saw some sbf posted fr about newton spa here
from outside it looks quite nice
really hoping can try it sometimes
I did a search online, but not much info... Only know got ktv, pub, and spa... And seems spa is having promo from mon-fri...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cortez11 View Post
Anyone interested to head down end of the week? Or is heading down?
Gg with FB on 08-09 for DECENT spa....

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 29-12-2010, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

For cheaper massage that is not so main stream like those in Nagoya Jodoh area, try the stretch along seruni hotel, starting from Virgo hotel to the other end( Trinity spa). Alot of massage there, I drove pass and counted about 5. Cantika, Seruni, Panti, and even a no name.

Behind Orion is one, name cleothpa( forgive me if name written wrong). only 2working ladies there, both MILF. 50k for massage. Cheapo massage and when comes to specials, she just say give her any price. End up with a HJ. Ask her to strip her bra while I fondle her. Tip her 70K for good service and good attitude. Place is run down, with no hot water. But her attitude and price made up for it. So much for my hunts

Name : Sisi
age about late 30s.
Body: MILF, on the plump side.
Boobs 40D( I love big ones)
Massage 8/10
HJ: 70( actually she say any amount), but see that she in need of cash. and tip her a bit more for very good service and attitude.
FJ: Believe it is possible.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread