The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-12-2010, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Theres a new ferry operator, Pacific Ferry, at Harbour Front. Promotion, buy 2 get 1 free. Total only pay $100, 2-way, to Sekupang. Worth it.

Any bros have tried? Hows the ferry condition?

Thank you
Old 30-12-2010, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Theres a new ferry operator, Pacific Ferry, at Harbour Front. Promotion, buy 2 get 1 free. Total only pay $100, 2-way, to Sekupang. Worth it.

S$100 2 way tax inclusive or not ?
Old 30-12-2010, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by soPro View Post
There is a few drinking places besides the beach area nearer to the waterfont terminal.
As usual a good amount of cewek around places like this.
heard say they do provide special la but its under table one and depends on how well you negotiate oso la.
anyway have fun in batam and all the best for ya 'hunt'!
Eh bro....how to bonk under the table ?
U want to show me ?
Old 30-12-2010, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post

http://www.pacificferry.com.sg/

the website only shows the pic of the ferry (looks a like wavemaster type)
and the T & C only. no other info. time of departure and return all dont have.
any bros know the timing..?
take note under T & C, $5 charges for any amendment of upon after check in.
Old 30-12-2010, 09:44 AM
Samster

ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexrider View Post
Got 3 last time i visited. grabbed her waist and pulled her to bed, hugging her. She was like quite submissive. Fondle her boobs and stripped her naked. .....
dun be so violent bang..

Good FR and good place, u should go more than 3 times..
Old 30-12-2010, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Bro, ur the expert in massages lobang. Can check with u tis massage joint Maduranes...near Hotel Furama. I suppose most of the cewk tere fm Madura? Are tere any young Maduranese cwk tere?
Yes, the ceweks there are maduranese. Mostly MILF. There is another MILF in flower massage, maduranese, not a looker, but good service. Yuliana, something like that. A bit plumb too.

SO far, I have not come across any young ones, maduranese, and also, I prefer MILFs, as they really know how to make you feel good in massage and service.

Young ones in massage tend to rush the job and get to the action fast, and get over it for money.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 30-12-2010, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got 3 last time i visited. however, not sure got special or not because they quite shy leh and in madura, confrim the MILF will give special HJ. Move further down to javanese, got new masseur giving up to FJ...

Just a short FR:

The other day walked passed Furama... the saw few masseurs sitting outside Javanese massage. 2 MILF and 1 SYT. As quite some time never tried massage, and saw the SYT, attracted by the gal, then walk in:

Madurani massage? I had a MILF there before, HJ only. Massage skills are good.

Java massage next to it? Last time I went there was just renovated. Had that MILF, not sure if same gal as yousaw. Pretty money faced. Maybe the boss, believe that she is still pretty, hahahhaha, quoted 300K for FJ, rejected it. Maybe now business bad.... 150K also settle for FJ liao?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 30-12-2010, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

the pacific boat not disco..haha! total $100(inclusive of taxes) for 3 tickets.(3 trips)....wavemaster $48 for 2 trips....4 trips is $96....who wants to pay $4 more and further from cheong areas....
i may be wrong...any bros pls confirm..i don`t want to call them again..hehe..
Old 30-12-2010, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

sorry bros...ah pek blurr....3 x two way tickets for $100..as compared to $48 each 2 way...i.e. $48 vs $33.30...$15 savings...taxi may be 50k roughly save $10...may be worth it..new boats...now wavesmaster cannot suka suka increase fares....
Old 30-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 0
l0sts0ulz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterl0sts0ulz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterl0sts0ulz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey guys, just wondering are their dirty massage Avil in waterfront city?
Old 30-12-2010, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

I just got back from a day trip from Batam yesterday....went in the morning, for makan, drinks in some of the pubs, and went to pertama Indah and booked a cewek out for 3 hours in hotel......

Anyway, just wanna feedback that I took Wavemaster. Somehow it is very full....many Singaporeans seems to be going there (this is not that much an issue). But coming back is FULL ! Imagine I reach the counter in Habourbay at about 4pm and they are issuing tickets for 9:30pm ! Luckily I chatted with the counter girl and she issued me the 6pm ticket, since I am travelling alone.

I spoke to the Bak Kut Teh store owner in the food court and he told me this is bcos many Indonesians (not just Batam, but other places, eg - Bamdung, etc) that is flying to Batam to take ferry to Singapore for holidays, and also the IRs.

My suggestion to bros going over at this period is to get your return ticket (confirmed timing) when you arrive in Habourbay, especially if you need to be back in Singapore by certain time (for reporting.....)
Old 30-12-2010, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Trims Pak P for the upz! Will return favour once I have gained sufficient points.
Old 30-12-2010, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

OK. Following are the time schedule for PACIFIC FERRY

HF - SKPG

SKPG - HF (Indo time)

$100 for 3 tickets (2-way). Not inclusive $7/- jetty tax at Skpg. So for every 3 tkts we buy, we save $20. So if every mth cheong Btm, we save $80/-. Still $$ save ya.

Promotion still on going.....

Last edited by Xdecepticon; 30-12-2010 at 08:45 PM.
Old 30-12-2010, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Body: 32B
Complexion: 7/10
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage: 150k + 90k (massage)
RTF: Maybe (6/10)
GFE: 6/10
Name: Can't remember, as have bad memory about indo gals..too many and similar names.... However, easy to spot , just tell the lady boss....
If only shes fm Madura.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Yes, the ceweks there are maduranese. Mostly MILF. SO far, I have not come across any young ones, maduranese, and also, I prefer MILFs, as they really know how to make you feel good in massage and service. Young ones in massage tend to rush the job and get to the action fast, and get over it for money.
Yup! Me oso go for MILF. Reason I asked for SYT cos teres not many one can find tere. Cant get over their sucktion skill...epok ayam. Hehehe...
Old 30-12-2010, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
OK. Following are the time schedule for PACIFIC FERRY
$100 for 3 tickets (2-way). Not inclusive $7/- jetty tax at Skpg.
Promotion still on going.....
Tks bro for the info..
Cheaper by $7 compare to others operator, but look forcing customers to go in group of 3..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread