The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-12-2010, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Tks bro for the info..
Cheaper by $7 compare to others operator, but look forcing customers to go in group of 3..
Bro , its an open ticket. Tat means u can give/sell to ur friends ya. And they r not forcing us to buy 3. We can juz buy 1. But if we regularly cheong Btm, its worth taking up tis promotion. Afterall only 45mins to reach SKPG. Unlike Penguin.
Old 30-12-2010, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Bro , its an open ticket. Tat means u can give/sell to ur friends ya. And they r not forcing us to buy 3. We can juz buy 1. But if we regularly cheong Btm
Yup, spore to sekupang only 45mins. I normally return by sekupang.. Not so pack and fast.. Both penugin and batam fast share same ferry. let say the ferry is 6.10am penugin boat, even i hold batam fast tiket, i can use also for this boat..
For regularly cheong btm, yup can try pacific ferry, 3 trips save $20.
Old 30-12-2010, 09:13 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yup, spore to sekupang only 45mins. I normally return by sekupang.. Not so pack and fast.. Both penugin and batam fast share same ferry. let say the ferry is 6.10am penugin boat, even i hold batam fast tiket, i can use also for this boat..
For regularly cheong btm, yup can try pacific ferry, 3 trips save $20.
Frankly, though only $20 we save for every 3 trip. But it sure benefits those who cheong fortnightly/mthly. Ticket cost $40 per head. Promo such tat we buy 2 and top up another $20 to get the 3rd ticket free. And taxi costs fm skpg to Nagoya oso not much diff fm HB or BTC to Nagoya. Tom will go try. Hehehe....
Old 30-12-2010, 09:22 PM
Samster

ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Tom will go try. Hehehe....
Try on the 9th lah bro.. Hehehe..
Old 30-12-2010, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Try on the 9th lah bro.. Hehehe..
January...wooo...bely bely busy lah bro. Nowadays oso bely low profile leow.
Old 30-12-2010, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
January...wooo...bely bely busy lah bro. Nowadays oso bely low profile leow.
No problem bro.. Next trip i go TB currymoon look for u..

btw, just only heard from one friend, pacific kena raid one week before kristmas.. and this round not like normal raid, see see look look, but really want to get something..
Kristmas present..
Old 30-12-2010, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
No problem bro.. Next trip i go TB currymoon look for u..

btw, just only heard from one friend, pacific kena raid one week before kristmas.. and this round not like normal raid, see see look look, but really want to get something..
Kristmas present..
Yup! Eve of Xmas was at Btm. OKT called me up and warned me not to go Pacific. Got wind tat raid imminent. Anyway I am not into disko. Cant take the noise/smokey. Only at times oblige my gal. So NY eve...beats me.
Hmmm...kristmas present?
Old 30-12-2010, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2345 / Power: 16
Sexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If only shes fm Madura.
Masseur from Javanese massage should be from Jawa (she's from Jawa).

Madurani got 3 syts last time I visit, but they still gals, i think, hj also no interested, furthermore guard by their staff. MILF no problem providing urut , they claimed is jeju?!

ps: luckily this time round didn't think of you, didn't cut loss!

Quote:
Yup! Eve of Xmas was at Btm. OKT called me up and warned me not to go Pacific. Got wind tat raid imminent. Anyway I am not into disko. Cant take the noise/smokey. Only at times oblige my gal. So NY eve...beats me.
Hmmm...kristmas present?
Bro, same here, can't take the smoke, like caught fire. I think on new year eve will be worst! Might be like temple full with joss sticks! I have been on these super peak period, wah, that's the correct way to describe as packed as sardines! Go in rubba rubba, but not with gals, with guys...

Sexrider's Incomplete but Common Batam Cheonging List
Very old info, don't click!
Old 30-12-2010, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexrider View Post
Go in rubba rubba, but not with gals, with guys...
Kekeke...joker lah u. Sekali Pak Prez come here and kachou u again ya..

Bro, do complete ur signature...on the name of joints etc etc. Really helpful...esp for newbies like me.
Old 30-12-2010, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

haha!! ah pek blurr again...only $7 + per trip saving..ah pek has to say forget it!!! but if wavemaster increases their fares again suka suka.... sukupan here i come..
Old 30-12-2010, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
haha!! ah pek blurr again...only $7 + per trip saving..ah pek has to say forget it!!! but if wavemaster increases their fares again suka suka.... sukupan here i come..
Only when u opt for the promo (i.e. buy 2 get 1 free) then u can untung $20. If u juz buy 1 ticket, tak ada hasil ya mas. Hope tat helps...
Old 31-12-2010, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 19
tapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to all

Virgin venture on Batam island

Just a short FR on my virgin visit last tuesday.

Went to habourfront for wavemaster at 11.20 am wif a friend of mine. It was my 1st trip and the boat ride was quite fast.. reached the habour of batam in abt 50mins. Had a batam friend to pick me up and off we went to a shopping centre to change some money..

Luck was good as my friend told me tat the exchange rate was at RP6900 for $1...
After that we went to utamah hotal for check in .
Room rate was RP360K
room is clean with long bath inclusive of 2 breakfast.

after check-in, had lunch at nearby coffeeshop which serve nice bat kut tea
(think the coffeshop name is 79) cost abt 30K per serving.

Soon after, i went to indah to look for my cewek...
all gal in indah not very nice but i took fancy on a 20yo gal from jakata name "serli"

Serli have a nice dimple when she smile and hav nice dyed hair, which is why i choose her immediately..

Papi "ah long" priced her at 650K but managed to nego a bit wif him..

So after the nego, serli packed her belonging and went in our car wif us...As my friend that went wif me to batam had already contacted his cewek, he skipped the selection and waited for his cewek to come look for him in the hotel. ( cewek named Nancy, working in famosa, can speak some basic english)

Serli was hungry so we went to the coffeshop that we had lunch earlier to packet her some food.

upon reaching hotel, Serli had her lunch while i was trying the settings for wifi in the room..

after her lunch, Serli initiated for me to bath wif her... once she took off her dress, i was scanning her nicely shaped figure. i had a instant hard-on..

Look:7.5 (when she smile 8.5)
body:8
boobs:32-34B
FJ:8.5
BBBJ:8
GFE:9 She kept making me laugh( trying to talking wif me)
Comm: 5 ( i dun speak malay)

We went to the bath tub and she had already adjusted the water temp..
Althought my level of malay was 1/10, everything was done according to my liking(no wonder ppl say go batam will be treated like a king)
She soup me clean, and i told her i wanted to be soak in the bathtub.

While lying in the bathtub, she gif me a slow bbbj and ask if i wanted to do the FJ in the bathtub, but i decline and went wiped myself dried. She brushed her tooth before coming out, and proceeded to gif me another round of bbbj.
after some sucking, i initiated her to cap me and we rode like long lost lover...

1st round over after abt 10 mins and we hugged to nap for a short while.

2nd round was after we woke up at abt 6pm ... we cuddle each other for a while and she stroke my didi awake...
i think she regretted it cos it took me abt 25mins before i can shoot my next load.

After our 2nd round, called up my batam friend to pick us up for dinner, but he said that its too early to go windsor food court for dinner.. so we went to his house to TCSS 1st...

abt 8.30pm, then we proceeded to windsor for our seafood dinner..
food at windsor was simple and nothing to shout abt so we had a fast dinner but my friend said that they hav a singing performance session at 10pm... so we sat thr and drink some beer and listen to the singer performance...

at 12am, we went to pacific for me to see see look look and paid the entrance fee of 30K each guy. After staying for abt an hr, i want to leave cos the music thr is really too loud, and its making my head spin, so i asked my friend to send me back.

Once back, serli bath for me again, and we had our 3rd round before sleeping.

Wake up in the morning 9am, showered, then tipped her RP100K, and proceeded for our breakfast.

Took the 12.20pm wavemaster back and to sillypore.

Overall experience was generally good, my cewek was SYT, caring for me, feeding me like a baby, serving me like a king and i'm starting to love batam!!!

(Sorry for the long winded FR... Hope dun feel offended...)

Last edited by tapzs; 31-12-2010 at 01:05 AM.
Old 31-12-2010, 02:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Dont stop tere, bro. Do continue with ur juicy FR ya...
......continued
Day 2 - Had breakfast in hotel and both of us decided not to book ceweks today but to explore the island instead.... as we were walking out from the hotel saw across the road this sign "Sports Massage Therapy & Spa"...... since it is still early we decided to give it the place a try..... layout of the place not bad.... look like a decent spa & massage.

My friend took traditional massage (1 hr) while I opted for the 4-hands massage (1 hr).....as we were led into the room (more like a hall with mattress laid out neatly on the floors in 2 rows).... I realised this is a decent massage only and no hanky panky. There were 2 others oredi having their massage in progress so I just plonked myself onto a mattress at the corner..... but the massage was very good by the 2 Milfs....... towards the end the older of the 2 lady said abang have plenty of wind must drink jamu to help clear it..... ok lor...... my friend continued with another session of foot reflexology so I went out to wait for him...... as they brought me my jamu drink..... I realise it is ginger crysanthemum tea + egg mixed together.....total damage = Rp224,400 (200,000 massage + 4,400 egg + 20,000 jamu drink).

While waiting for my friend I tcss with the doorman and learned that many of the ceweks in batam that kenna tabao oso do sideline sometimes especially during weekdays....... since today is weekday I asked him can intro?
He say need to make some calls and let me know later.
Old 31-12-2010, 02:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Finally he said can bring us to look see look see after lunch..... treated him to lunch at the nearby kedai kopi and then off we went as he led the way on his motorcycle while I followed on an ojek..... soon we reached the place..... it is called Happy Garden ...... a cluster of terrace houses like a housing estate.

We went to the kedai kopi across the road and our guide started making his calls........ 3 mins later a trio of women came and sat at the next table..... When our guide ask can onot then we realise these were the "mistresses"..... they were so casual and simply dressed in just t-shirts and shorts with no makeup we never realised they were ceweks. ..... we rejected the trio and asked got somemore? Our guide made more calls and soon a steady stream of women started to come to the kedai kopi separately or in twos.... finally I saw one with huge bosom that suited me and told the guide to nego with her..... my friend decided all buay gam for him so he never take any.

Name : Novi
Looks : 5/10 (at Happy Garden)
Looks : 8/10 (at hotel)
Boobs : 36D
Body : meaty like miss piggy
Skin : fair (look like chinese)
BBBJ : Yes
AR : Nil
French : Yes
Catbath : Yes
Painting : she likes
CIM : Nil
AJ : Nil
Damage : 500K

Overall : No complaints whatsoever.... she can speak hokkien and simple english. Originally from Bandung she was a maid in singapore where she met this married man. When she got pregnant her employer sent her back but her lover brought her to batam and bought the house for her and her son to live. He only visits them twice a month from friday night to sunday evening..... so she will only curi ayam on mondays to thursdays...... usually as an FL at the disco.

When I saw her at the kedai kopi..... she look so so only but when she came to my hotel..... I almost could not recognise her this time with makeup and dressed up she looked stunning..... and because she is still breastfeeding her 15 month old son that is why her boobs are swollen...... but I'm not complaining
Old 31-12-2010, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Name : Novi
Looks : 5/10 (at Happy Garden)
Looks : 8/10 (at hotel)
Boobs : 36D

Overall : No complaints whatsoever.... she can speak hokkien and simple english. Originally from Bandung . and because she is still breastfeeding her 15 month old son that is why her boobs are swollen...... but I'm not complaining
Imo, good find tere. Guess she wouldnt mind breastfeeding u too. Kekeke....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapzs View Post
Serli
Look:7.5 (when she smile 8.5)
body:8
boobs:32-34B
FJ:8.5
BBBJ:8
GFE:9 She kept making me laugh( trying to talking wif me)
Comm: 5 ( i dun speak malay)

Overall experience was generally good, my cewek was SYT, caring for me, feeding me like a baby, serving me like a king and i'm starting to love batam!!!
A concise and detailed FR. Tks dude!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread