The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 04-02-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
KhunnTey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Any office scandals can share? Hehe...
Old 04-02-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, with all the talk about sex & bbbj, a trusty blissful hj is often understated......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyJS89 View Post
A few years ago, had a very good handjob from a PJC girl on the top floor of a block along Jalan Teck Whye. Remains the best public sex memory to this day.
Old 04-02-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

the only time i did in the open in a multi storey carpark was with a skinny local chinese fl staying in far end of west side of our island long ago, but not right in the middle of it. will always remember her solid bbbj skills.
Old 07-02-2018, 01:36 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15389 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustANewbie View Post
the only time i did in the open in a multi storey carpark was with a skinny local chinese fl staying in far end of west side of our island long ago, but not right in the middle of it. will always remember her solid bbbj skills.
wow local skinny fl...my type of girl
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 09-02-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1632 / Power: 20
ms_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant future

nice stories and pics, guys..!
Old 15-02-2018, 05:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 12
ly0912 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterly0912 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterly0912 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Saw a couple in the car in one of the private estates in kovan while I was visiting a friend on 13 Feb. They looked suspicious. Decided to give a better look in while driving out, and the girl had her head down and the guy was keeping a lookout... Is the couple from here? :P
Old 15-02-2018, 05:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 8
Icekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to behold

new found excitement.
Old 18-02-2018, 03:58 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

went to 2 park kinda of place.... these days so much toms... i let u see 5sec u better get lost... u can even stand up... f u, good that u fell when u run into the bushes...
Old 05-03-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Trying to revive this awesome thread. Found a new place to have car sex with my colleague FB. But only certain hours got free parking. Think some of you bros can guess this place alr ba... PM me and I’ll tell you if you’re right or not. If can share where you have public car sex at too, I don’t mind haha. but that place must be tactical. Go during the right hours and find the right spots cos not all spots there are dark.. Hehe. Saw a few shaking cars when I was there finding spot with my fb.
Old 05-03-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
nudegal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by korokay View Post
Trying to revive this awesome thread. Found a new place to have car sex with my colleague FB. But only certain hours got free parking. Think some of you bros can guess this place alr ba... PM me and I’ll tell you if you’re right or not. If can share where you have public car sex at too, I don’t mind haha. but that place must be tactical. Go during the right hours and find the right spots cos not all spots there are dark.. Hehe. Saw a few shaking cars when I was there finding spot with my fb.
Shaking cars could be due to loud music
Old 05-03-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19147 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
which part of e island? west?
Old 06-03-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Haha a few cars? Sounds crowded Anyway found a new favourite place up north. Nothing beats sex with a sea breeze
Old 07-03-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbishboy View Post
Haha a few cars? Sounds crowded Anyway found a new favourite place up north. Nothing beats sex with a sea breeze
the coast guard camera or vehicles might be camping
Old 07-03-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Whitney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very brave couple.
Old 07-03-2018, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
which part of e island? west?
Some of you Guess IMM. No it is not, there so bright and so many cars! It’s at South...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1