The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4348 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Natural Feel & Commercial Feel

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Interesting comments bro...

actually fm the v first time I called LuLu my experiences wif her hv always felt v natural wif high passion n sensuality...funnily enuff I hv found her to be more natural than her gd friend the retired gem Xiao Xue...!

Yes she is all natural no pretentious no fake kc ... So what happens in room is not an illusion ...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 20-06-2013, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Reinventing

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Basic economics - supply and demand. Customers always look for the next new thing..be it iphone or galaxy...queen or princess..or who will come next..So, the WL will always need to reinvent themselves to keep the RTF customers
I tell you one mm who never needed to reinvent herself...the legendary BMW (24M13)...amazed at her pulling power all the way to her end of tenure in GL..and to top it off she was not even a syt when she first came to GL...prolly the ultimate true blue courtesan...!
Old 20-06-2013, 12:21 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MMs getting rejected

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Same here...

We went in room, me undress Liao suddenly the WL told me Menses came...

OKT arrange WL came, look at me suddenly told OKT dun take Doreamon...

I am sure got rejected more than twice...

Once look at house girl then confirm take, suddenly WL said she knock off now...
Same questions that I posed to Jintakken, bro...do u know why u were rejected n care to share the names of the mms...pm me if uncomfortable and if really uncomfortable than no need, no obligations...

Me just curious n kaypoh!
Old 20-06-2013, 12:26 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: Natural Feel & Commercial Feel

Quote:
Interesting comments bro...

actually fm the v first time I called LuLu my experiences wif her hv always felt v natural wif high passion n sensuality...funnily enuff I hv found her to be more natural than her gd friend the retired gem Xiao Xue...!
Oh I was referring to her response during fj. I very much prefer Xiao Xiao than lulu in this respect
Old 20-06-2013, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Yes she is all natural no pretentious no fake kc ... So what happens in room is not an illusion ...
I second the above statement. Even though she may be very tired at the end of day, she would try her best to maintain the sve standard and in this case I tend to be sympathetic and would not ask for the full svc or GFE .
Old 20-06-2013, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Oh I was referring to her response during fj. I very much prefer Xiao Xiao than lulu in this respect
haha tat y I shift from queen to princess

Wah luckily u have BH otherwise will have to u will have to join me in queue for princess
Old 20-06-2013, 12:52 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
haha tat y I shift from queen to princess

Wah luckily u have BH otherwise will have to u will have to join me in queue for princess
Lol, I really wonder we may be in the same queue b4
Old 20-06-2013, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
I do agree fj wif Xiao Xiao is shiok can see n feel her youthful beauty, fresh n tight......however for overall experience I wld still go for LuLu...me old cock lah
Old 20-06-2013, 02:10 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: both good feel lar

Quote:
I do agree fj wif Xiao Xiao is shiok can see n feel her youthful beauty, fresh n tight......however for overall experience I wld still go for LuLu...me old cock lah
Haha may b I even older than u
May b Korean bro is the youngest among three of us

I think queen only slightly older than princess

Anyway code red still out of action still need to wait

Which work just fine fir me absence make the heart grow fonder
Old 20-06-2013, 05:00 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: both good feel lar

Quote:
Haha may b I even older than u
May b Korean bro is the youngest among three of us

I think queen only slightly older than princess

Anyway code red still out of action still need to wait

Which work just fine fir me absence make the heart grow fonder
Bro princess this month didnt work much .... But good thing she quite positive ...
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 20-06-2013, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro princess this month didnt work much .... But good thing she quite positive ...
What you mean quite positive? Haha you dating her on the sideline? No wonder got all the insider news?

So u know when she coming back to work? Just curious
Old 20-06-2013, 08:21 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: both good feel lar

Quote:
What you mean quite positive? Haha you dating her on the sideline? No wonder got all the insider news?

So u know when she coming back to work? Just curious
Bro I didn't date her u still got chance to woo her ...
Old 20-06-2013, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro I didn't date her u still got chance to woo her ...
haha anyway what u mean "quite positive"?
Old 20-06-2013, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: girls in 1654A

Some guy today at 1654A asked if he can book queen or princess
Old 20-06-2013, 08:51 PM
Samster

Talking Re: both good feel lar

Quote:
haha anyway what u mean "quite positive"?
Oh hehehehe for u to find out lol... Everything tell u then u woo her no fun le...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1