The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2012, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPVictim View Post
What's p-list ?
AH HA... The tail is out... Samster asking what is P-list confirm not regular or should i say not a sincere follower in this thread.... " AWAS " herherher...

I'M CIM KING
Old 09-02-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Ya la, take it I talk nonsense
Just wanna fellow horny bro enjoy while life still allow them.

Think too much will jeopardize all the fun.

Anyway I come here kajiao kajiao nia.

Paiseh ahh
No problem bro... I old uncle..take it slowly and easy..but for sure .. cock stand up very fast when have or need to..LOLx...
Upz you liao...

I'M CIM KING
Old 09-02-2012, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 20
rebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to behold
Re: What place to replace PSC ?

Quote:
Well.
Let me share something here.
Sbf is already considered a "legal" website in the eyes of sillypore laws.

Conclusion is whether or not areas and names are disclosed, the ending more or less the same. Enjoy while you can
yo bro, whassup? haven seen u for like ages. u still chilling with jumbo n chin they all? i still chionging with bro L now n then, infact last time was on 3rd when we went century, n he will also sometimes msg me if he in town n felt like a drink. d rest of kakis haven seen them veri long liao.

u 2 venturing into pinoy pubs now? find damage abit on d high side compared to viets n prc fr gl n jc pubs/ktv but abt same as those fr havelock rd ktv, but ok lah must try diff delicacy mah. unless u like some of d kc masters here then mayb foc lor haha

pm me if u free tonite to go op. got 2 gal there keep sms me to visit them again fr lvl 1 n 5 respectively. might go down tonite...other bros if wanna go smokey places tonite can pm me too
Old 09-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldevil View Post
yo bro, whassup?..
Hey u horny bro.
How's u mate..really long time bo see you hor.
Happy new year

Chin and jumbo and the rest long time no see them also. It's like history liao lo..

Now I'm more in V3, century, jade , GM, RS...u see nothing to do with pinoys.
That's y I say I kajiao kajiao here in this thread

You pm me la, we arrange
Old 09-02-2012, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 20
rebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
now I'm more in V3, century, jade , GM, RS...u see nothing to do with pinoys.
That's y I say I kajiao kajiao here in this thread

You pm me la, we arrange
Happy new yr to u 2. pm u liao.

i ban prc liao, haven sat them for long time. in ktv now only take viets, definitely more fun. gm d 1 near lavender? pass by only, looks small fr outside. rs d 1 @serangoon? went once 2 yrs ago, all viets but didnt like it.

guess bs still d best huh, cheap n gd haha. aft closed all d bros also dispersed liao
Old 10-02-2012, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
lee26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well i m still not in the p-list
can i get in plzzz.hehe
Old 10-02-2012, 04:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 15
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee26 View Post
well i m still not in the p-list
can i get in plzzz.hehe
Same here. Would like to get p-list membership. What's the procedure?
Old 10-02-2012, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Got invited for the p-list, took too long to reply and now no more invitation. Anyway, list or no list, it's just a matter of reading through the. posts to know where the hot places ar e.

Solo mission again tonight to OP.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 13
fijiperri is a name known to allfijiperri is a name known to allfijiperri is a name known to allfijiperri is a name known to allfijiperri is a name known to allfijiperri is a name known to all

i second that bro azalirahman...p list or not just go reccee around the places that had been mentioned in this thread and you will eventually find the happening places...

haven't hit the pubs for a while...just sent my regular gal back home last week and spent the entire day with her on the last day...maybe kc liao...she now back in home country still contacting me online as well as calling me long distance...might have to humbly ask advice from the expert shifus here on how to maintain an FB in Manila...in fact interested to make a trip down soon...have been reading the international thread and i guess the main concern is "runners" as had been discussed in that thread...might just take a brave leap and schedule a trip to the land of pinays

not to divert away from this thread so back to pinay pubs here...though havent been hitting the pubs, my girl told me before she went home there are some new girls pretty hot...i havent had time to check out...but heard one particular one at the place where some bros debating on ground floor or 1st floor...heard there is a BBBB ( borrowed bro mike terms) there who just arrived 1-2 weeks ago...boobs pretty big that even a caucasian was impressed according to what I heard....

bro mike, still hunting for those or are you looking for the petite PPP ones? If you are interested, I can pm you the place...most brothers here probably know which place i cheong more often i guess
Old 10-02-2012, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
LLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Last night my friend jio me to thai disco for drinks. had 2 jugs of beer and my friend getting high already. But the ladies singer there is power.

adjourned to smokey pub(p-list #22) a level down to test, never try smokey place before.

OMG, the smoke was practically pouring out of the main door.

Got a mataba outside very pushy, trying to get my friend to commit to her. But when we outside smoking before going in, i already asked her name. Her name was on red alert in the p-list so i told my friend to avoid. The gals are sitting down on the sofa, so we selected our girls and got them a LD.

Proceeded to the smokey room by my request. Totally very smokey, i cannot even see my friend sitting at the same table opposite me. OMG. start to wonder if i will develop lung cancer faster if i frequent here.

Action starts immediately. Grinding and raba-raba. licked my body and caressing and immediately little head start to harden. she put her hands into my shorts via the thighs and stroke my hard-on.
She finished her LD, she ask me she can get another 1? i asked her, another one got what action? she replied HJ. I say on.

My little bro came out for some fresh smoke and stroking starts. she is really hard working though and little bro was happy.

I decided to test more water, i asked for BJ. Just one more LD and she guaranteed me that I will CUM!

So another LD but little head soften already. she worked hard in getting it hard and capped it. so BJ starts and my pants were practically at my knees.
She is so hard working with good suction and tongue power that little bro with all the stimulation even though abit numb from all the beers, started to vomit. and she still continue her blow. mind numbing experience.

soon after the lights switched on and it was just 1 hr plus to sunrise.
My friend's gal and mine asked me to barfine them out, $500 for 2 gals. i negotiated just for fun but no intention to bring them out coz i still got work later

but they dun want to budge so ok lor. my friend wanna go GL so i drove him there. He paiseh to go alone so he paid for my share to bonk a WL. wah the WL also power.. managed to coax my tired bro up. but it was a shiok bonk as she is pretty and also good with the talk and moaning.
reached home 6++.. tired, sleepy. slept for 3 hours then went to work.

totally sextisfied.

the gal name was Co*****. highly recommended if you bros go there to smokey room. only one thing no good is that she dun allow u to finger her.
I was surprised that a call center gal wanna work like this.

so damages is 2 tiger $20 plus $150 for HJ and BJ.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
LLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fijiperri View Post
i second that bro azalirahman...p list or not just go reccee around the places that had been mentioned in this thread and you will eventually find the happening places...

haven't hit the pubs for a while...just sent my regular gal back home last week and spent the entire day with her on the last day...maybe kc liao...she now back in home country still contacting me online as well as calling me long distance...might have to humbly ask advice from the expert shifus here on how to maintain an FB in Manila...in fact interested to make a trip down soon...have been reading the international thread and i guess the main concern is "runners" as had been discussed in that thread...might just take a brave leap and schedule a trip to the land of pinays

not to divert away from this thread so back to pinay pubs here...though havent been hitting the pubs, my girl told me before she went home there are some new girls pretty hot...i havent had time to check out...but heard one particular one at the place where some bros debating on ground floor or 1st floor...heard there is a BBBB ( borrowed bro mike terms) there who just arrived 1-2 weeks ago...boobs pretty big that even a caucasian was impressed according to what I heard....

bro mike, still hunting for those or are you looking for the petite PPP ones? If you are interested, I can pm you the place...most brothers here probably know which place i cheong more often i guess
If it is the place with the 7-11 and busstop next to each other, while waiting for my friend to come down, i saw a few good quality gals. but only one big boob but her face is only 5/10 IMO. Dunno if it is same place but the place got 2 pubs at the first floor.

well an advice for you, to maintain a long distance rs in philis, calling is not advised as it can be very ex. if you really need to call, go to Lucky plaza to get a calling card. much cheaper then u using IDD/VOIP. of course skypeing/yahoo messenger/whatsapp is the best.
if dun have the above tools to stay in touch, u can buy a globe/smartbuddy sim card from Lucky, put in a second phone, ask her to sms u to that number. she will save money. u can ask her to put her sg sim card in another phone so u can sms to her sg number and u save a lot. abit of hassle though but saving is a point. only that topping up is a must for her and for your sim also. if not the line will be dead in a matter of time.

cheers and happy bonking
Old 10-02-2012, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
Mike2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fijiperri View Post

...heard there is a BBBB ( borrowed bro mike terms) there who just arrived 1-2 weeks ago...boobs pretty big that even a caucasian was impressed according to what I heard....

Bro Fijiperri, PM me the location pls and thanks for remembering bro. ...hopefully my hunt for the BBBB has ended heheheh. My present BBBB has also not contacted me....which is good cos I can focus my attention to find new BBBBs.

Thks bro fijiperri and keep enjoying!

Mike
Old 10-02-2012, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

BBBB? I loikeeeeee. 1st level huh? Think I won't bother going up if I manage to get this BBBB tonight.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
Mike2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
BBBB? I loikeeeeee. 1st level huh? Think I won't bother going up if I manage to get this BBBB tonight.
Hi Abang Azalirahman,

Pls enjoy the BBBB on my behalf (I am glad we have same preferences) and bang her fine pinay ass good and provide FR

Keep enjoying bro!

Mike
Old 10-02-2012, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 13
fijiperri is a name known to allfijiperri is a name known to allfijiperri is a name known to allfijiperri is a name known to allfijiperri is a name known to allfijiperri is a name known to all

hi bro azalirahman, hope you enjoy yourself tonight...

bro mike, i pm you already...actually bro llsc might be right...her face maybe cannot make it...though her boobs are huge...cos i think she is the only big boobs there...its what my girl told me so i myself havent seen, dunno how true...only pass by...

bro llsc...thanks for the tip...the place with 7-11 and bus-stop next to each other? i would say in front of the 7-11 is the bus-stop...i think its where bro azalirahman is heading...i didnt know there are two pubs there unless u count the one outside...to me all along is just one pub...with a mama shop just nearby...

yeah actually she had been calling me...i never really called her...i asked her not to call me as it's expensive...so we been texting...she dont have sg sim card and i dont have other sim card except for sg...so i might go buy that world card like you say...

she doesnt know whatsapp or msn messenger...so i have to download yahoo messenger because i dont use it....so for now we rely on yahoo messenger...oh well...happy cheonging everyone!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1