The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 06-06-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
honestly I forgot her name already bro.

she came with her friend who also worked there, I think she had FF cups, like huge and bigger than my friends head.

then we went to the hotel, and my friend text me from his room say sure can on one because he met them at HC and asked them out.

So mine was not as big but she was horny like hell. Can see all her ML skills come out.

Honestly, only time I screwed a WL raw. Heng never get anything. I didn't dare to meet her after, because she wanted a 3some.
Wah piang eh

The only lustful day was yesterday

You are so heng buddy

Who dares win

You dare
Old 07-06-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 688 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2657 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Many years back, I patronize a ML with superb hands......at best only HJ and she licking and sucking your nipples. No roaming at all.

As she was my type, I patronized her often. 2 to 3 times a week when I additional $$. Sometimes, she will Wechat me saying business bad and I will be there.

Slowly, we chatted and eventually she she showed me her boobs asking me whether is it too small. Needless to say I ended up sucking her tit. Time past, and once we talked about shaving pubic hair, she relented and showed me her pussy. I couldn't do more as she stopped me.

the next visit saw us doing the same shit.... i decided to flipped her over and pulled her jeans down. I entered her raw.......and came outside her. She was shocked but did not retaliate....... after that, she was my trophy as we fucked everytime i was there...... besides the $$ I invested... the experiences was worth it... not single time I did it with a cap..
Old 07-06-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Not an advocate of raw with ML/FLs due to the risk of diseases. Even bbbj with them im quite hesitant unless bros says its their forte and a must try. Quite a regular of MLs since i started working - visit about 1-2 times a week. From time to time i test water to see if they willing to raw and was quite surprised a lot more than expected said they do but need to top up. From my field studies raw ranged between 300 to 1000 per session. So far have never taken up on their offers as big head does the thinking. But for the curious daredevils here, just wanna say its not as rare as you think.
Old 07-06-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3122 / Power: 19
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Not an advocate of raw with ML/FLs due to the risk of diseases. Even bbbj with them im quite hesitant unless bros says its their forte and a must try. Quite a regular of MLs since i started working - visit about 1-2 times a week. From time to time i test water to see if they willing to raw and was quite surprised a lot more than expected said they do but need to top up. From my field studies raw ranged between 300 to 1000 per session. So far have never taken up on their offers as big head does the thinking. But for the curious daredevils here, just wanna say its not as rare as you think.
WOW!!! 300 to 1000 per session? tats VERY EXP
Old 07-06-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 825 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Accidental raw when the ML used a cheap prc condom on me (they came in a cylindrical canister). Condom tore unknowingly during action. After action review, creamy stuff flowed down her inner thighs. She imposed $20 surcharge on me, said need to buy pill. Told her I also must pay extra to check myself!

Lesson learned, always bring own equipment
Old 07-06-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Givaudan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Lesson learned, always bring own equipment
Yes, conduct tool box briefing and check PPE
Old 07-06-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todtan View Post
These ladies are just full of bullshits.I think they tell that to all their client that they are that special one.So long you meet their demand, their pussy is all urs for that time. Everyone has their price, it is whether it is worth it or not
ya just bang n go do not believe any of the stories
Old 07-06-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1076 / Power: 6
rollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud of

Raw or no raw still got chance to kenna std. Just that raw have more risks and easier to kenna.

One of my chiongster kenna syphilis even with consistent use of condom for BJ and FJ. Scared the shit out of me, i even went to check myself. I think syphilis in sg is getting common and easier to spread even with condom use.

Well, if want play don't scared. Scared then don't play.
Old 07-06-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 3
minghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant future

Few years ago raw one ml at a spa. First 2 visit must wear condom, then 3rd visit i find her late at night and was her last customer. I do alot of licking on her and then her pussy then when i saw her getting quite high i continue to lick up towards her breast then this is when that i straight away put my 2ic in for raw. She did try to push me abit but think she also high already and continue let me plump and then came inside her. After that she say i naughty next time cannot like that but next time onwards everytime is raw. Too bad she went bad china after a raid at her spa.
Old 07-06-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2437 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Few years back, when I was having a full session with a ML, I took much longer time to cum. She said maybe the feel is not good enough, and said let's do it raw. It was unexpected.
Old 07-06-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 20
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
Few years back, when I was having a full session with a ML, I took much longer time to cum. She said maybe the feel is not good enough, and said let's do it raw. It was unexpected.
This happens to me 2x. One time with Indon FL in gl and ML in OT
Old 08-06-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky they didnt finish you off with HJ...

Up you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by leakypipes View Post
This happens to me 2x. One time with Indon FL in gl and ML in OT

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 08-06-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Lucky they didnt finish you off with HJ...

Up you...
Yalor normally can't cum hj one
Old 08-06-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup and many a times, she will auto HJ fast and furious before you can say no...

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Yalor normally can't cum hj one

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 08-06-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8738 / Power: 21
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Actually everyone knows the risk when raw with ml but when big head control by small head or you got no feel or hard to cum with condom most of us will just don't care and just raw. I myself also like raw cos the feel is really different especially with ml but i must say raw is war its best to be safety than to worry at the end of the day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1