The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-12-2013, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3223 / Power: 16
aalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by davepower View Post
So easy to find maid ar???
Been trying my luck, but no vain lo
Hiaz. ...:confused
bro for me easy to find, but not easy to get into the hole
Old 12-12-2013, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

SBF still got so many fake people using clones and giving fake numbers. very said. for those fakers, dont worried i shared the 2 numbers and you gave me the fake numbers. it is ok these two numbers i gave you are only maybe 2/30 of those maids i have on hand.

i think these fakers dont even understand the purpose of SBF, SBF is for sharing and exchange. Fakers you are out to cheat then it goes to show how new you are here in SBF hahaha newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomia View Post
got two FB maids for exchange. mine are genuinely with looks and body is hot and of course horny.

would like to exchange due to reason too tired with 2 girls for a period of time. would want to change battle field.
Old 13-12-2013, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1722 / Power: 15
wetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomia View Post
SBF still got so many fake people using clones and giving fake numbers. very said. for those fakers, dont worried i shared the 2 numbers and you gave me the fake numbers. it is ok these two numbers i gave you are only maybe 2/30 of those maids i have on hand.

i think these fakers dont even understand the purpose of SBF, SBF is for sharing and exchange. Fakers you are out to cheat then it goes to show how new you are here in SBF hahaha newbies
bro in my opinion fb should not exchange, just let go if you dont want
Old 14-12-2013, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

for past 2months only normal sms at wechat. sooner later will meet this indon maid. today she ask for my contacts and I had chatting with her on phone..wait n planning to meet up soon
Old 14-12-2013, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 12
imnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyimnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha grest start to weekend.. one of my pinoy maid fb told me to come over.. employers out for night out.. I told her 'im not an easy guy, it takes more than that to come over'.. push/pull technique abit la haha.. tat was a bad idea cos she said of I didnt she will find other guys.. haha wat to do, I relented la.. went into condo tell guards visiting.. fucking condo highly guarded sia.. knn.. basement carpark still got guard standby.. knn.. anyway smoked my way in.. went into her room.. she was like a fucking tigress la!! She practically fucked me.. I cld only.. let her do wat she wants.. rode me cowgirl.. front n back.. asked me to spank her.. when I stopped cos I saw her buttcheeks were getting really red, she said 'dun u fucking stop or ill spank u!!'.. wah ok ok I spank la.. turned to doggie and I fucked her ass while she rubbed her clit to orgasm.. told me to cum in her ass, which I duly obliged.. cleaned up, hugged and left in a jiffy.. didnt want kepo guards to suspect.. oh man, this friday nite, I got raped.. phew..
Old 14-12-2013, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotamalaymat View Post
Haha grest start to weekend.. one of my pinoy maid fb told me to come over.. employers out for night out.. I told her 'im not an easy guy, it takes more than that to come over'.. push/pull technique abit la haha.. tat was a bad idea cos she said of I didnt she will find other guys.. haha wat to do, I relented la.. went into condo tell guards visiting.. fucking condo highly guarded sia.. knn.. basement carpark still got guard standby.. knn.. anyway smoked my way in.. went into her room.. she was like a fucking tigress la!! She practically fucked me.. I cld only.. let her do wat she wants.. rode me cowgirl.. front n back.. asked me to spank her.. when I stopped cos I saw her buttcheeks were getting really red, she said 'dun u fucking stop or ill spank u!!'.. wah ok ok I spank la.. turned to doggie and I fucked her ass while she rubbed her clit to orgasm.. told me to cum in her ass, which I duly obliged.. cleaned up, hugged and left in a jiffy.. didnt want kepo guards to suspect.. oh man, this friday nite, I got raped.. phew..
great sharing steamy forum...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-12-2013, 09:23 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just got home from ZoukOut in Sentosa after sending a Filipino maid home to Bayshore Park..... after spending 2 hours in Fragrance Lavender with her

I was at ZoukOut with my buddies and saw this group of Filipina girls having fun dancing by themselves so we chat them up and bought them drinks..... and we partied as a group throughout the night. @ 4am we decided to leave the party but could not get any cabs trying to book on call.... took the long walk out to Harbourfront and finally bopian took the bus at 6am as no cabs available despite calling for the past 2 hrs. As Kristy one of the Filipino girls is staying at Bayshore Park she n me took the same bus... I found out she is a DH and her employers went overseas for holidays so she was able to come out to party.... as we both were hungry, sweaty and stank so I suggested we go to a hotel and get cleaned up and some breakfast.... I was surprised she agreed..... all that dancing and liquor must have made her horny. So we detour to Lavender and managed to get a room at Frangance after the nearby H81 was fully booked. Kristy is one hellavu horny girl..... sex with her was superb

Checked out fully sextisfied and had breakfast at the kopitiam nearby before sending Kristy back to Jade Tower...... I asked if we can be FB but she told me she does FL on her off days every alternate Sundays..... so I would have to pay her if I wanted to meet her again.... lol
Old 15-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

did you save her contact?
Old 16-12-2013, 01:32 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Milkmilk is Cool - loads of Potential
Cool Re: Screwing maids

Willing to trade maids contact which i have.
Old 16-12-2013, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Xmanc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkmilk View Post
Anyone interested to trade maid contact
Old 16-12-2013, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
sexyboy9099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking to trade for maid contacts.
Old 17-12-2013, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkmilk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmanc View Post
Anyone interested to trade maid contact
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyboy9099 View Post
Looking to trade for maid contacts.
Hi guys,
Any successful hit among you guys?
Regds

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 18-12-2013, 12:21 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Milkmilk is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Hi guys,
Any successful hit among you guys?
Regds
in the mids of process... haha
Old 18-12-2013, 03:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

All PMs cleared

Happy bonking
Old 18-12-2013, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 12
imnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyimnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oh man.. wow.. last week went over to fb pinoy maid place.. this morning, managed to psycho fb indon maid to agree to good ol' morning fuck session.. camped outside her place n once employers left for work, she let her gate open for me to sneak in..
She was obviously still in her pj but boy did she dress for the occasion underneath.. wore pink bra and sweet pink G below.. oh well she was fucking horny.. wet.. moaning.. we went 2 rounds with round 2 lasting almost 25mins.. haha always take longer to cum in the morning
She went crazy as I went down on her.. kept moaning as I went up n down w my tongue on her pussy. . Man, one of the best fucks ive had.. niway managed to convince her to take pics next round.. agreed to meet once weekly haha. . Nw still stoning in my car and im late for work..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1