The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2023, 06:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Bro, away goal rule has been abolished since season 21/22.

https://www.sportingnews.com/uk/socc...zobc2g6urx3oro
Lol...didn't realize this change.
Thanks for the reminder.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 18-02-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2029 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43427 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Should have no chance against a resurgent Barca who is 11 points clear on top of LaLiga.
Nonetheless, still a blockbuster match to watch.

Let's see what ETH can dish out.
This guy ETH is fantastic...1 of the best coach in world football ...to almost beat mighty Barca that night if not for Casemiro giving away a foul to them for them to score a unbelievable goal straight into the net from midfield by a former Leeds boy Raphinha ...at the rate his players r playing, there shdn't be any problem why he can't beat them on the 2nd leg return next week n progress to the next round of the cup competition n who knows even win the Europa Cup this season

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-02-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
what a match... a frantic second half

here are some thoughts:
- man u kept losing possession when they played out from the back, the midfield were either too high up when barca pressed or made bad passes, could have conceded more

- man u high press was exciting to watch, pressing at a high tempo, making barca uncomfortable and forcing mistakes, turnovers to chances ratio is improving, just need to be more clinical. think the 2nd leg will be also exciting as man u will all out press and attack at home

- rashford is in great form, scoring and assisting, at this rate, he will score 30 goals this season

- WW worked his socks off, his efforts should've been rewarded with a goal but the GK made a good save

- ETH should have brought on garnacho earlier, sancho didn't trouble the fullbacks much. garnacho could have stretched the tired barca defence with his pace
Good n clever analysis of the game...totally agree except that Sancho is still not good enough to be in the 1st XI....looks like just an ordinary squad player costing so much money...can't score goals in every game he plays as he is expected to...sigh

Old 18-02-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Damn.....you guys can laugh at me.

I mistaken thought the match started 4am.....so I slept early and alarm 3.55am.

Woke up ....and holy molly...match finished liao.

As it is, I miss a really good block buster. And I'm surprised Man U didn't get slaughtered at Camp Nou.

My friend was lucky, he miss the first half but watch the second half, where all 4 goals were scored.

Seemed like advantage Man U in the 2nd leg as they got 2 away goals and playing at OT.

Martinez and Sabitzer will be available in the 2nd leg.
Martinez is good with the ball and can push up from the back. But personally, I dun like that play from back crap. Past matches had shown Man U players will panic when pressed.

But Barca will have their dangerman O Dembele too. This guy is currently very in form and is very quick on the right wing.

Hope I dun miss the 2nd leg.
Alamak, so sorry to know u were conned by yrself...hahaha...remember hor, the return leg is to be played this cumming Thursday 4.00 am k...don't miss out again...

yah u missed such a power n block buster game ever played in the Europa Cup that looks like the final...Too bad 1 of them is going to be knocked out so early in the cup stages...Ten Hag was right to say it looked more like a Champion League's match rather than a Europa Cup match

Me too don't like this play-from-the-back method esp with so many opposition players lurking around their penalty box...one mistake is all that is needed n that's it ...easy Goal for them !..it already happened a few times, DDG kicking the ball out aiming at his nearby colleague but was intercepted by their attacking players instead n suffered a cheap goal for nothing...just becos they were careless, complacent n not sensing danger with so many opposition players around them waiting to rob them of the ball n put it into their net

Last edited by Rickey; 18-02-2023 at 08:49 PM.
Old 18-02-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
MU playing well

I say 2-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 2-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Leicester

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...it-aston-villa
Good to hear all our 4 regular pundits say they won't lose with the exception of JonesKnow who says there will be a draw ...Leicester today is a tough team to beat n the man to watch is James Maddison who is in-form n on fire like our Rashford n can run riot...luckily ETH will hv got Martinez there to stop him...believe MU can win if they play better than they played Barca last night but by just a goal...maybe something like the Barca match ??...anyway hope they can get another 3 points in the bag tomorrow night

Old 20-02-2023, 05:09 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

3-0 !! Rashford red hot form continues.

Thoughts on the match:-

- DDG made a couple of excellent saves in the first half before Rashford breaking opener. Contribution is crucial. Until Rashford score, United was in a mess.

- WW was exceptional in his work rate. He practically went for every ball. I think he was upset with himself after the match as he failed to score. Can see his teammates feed him the passes in the closing stages to help him.

- Sabitzer no doubt not the same class as Casemiro. But he provided the necessary steel in midfield in Casemiro absence. But he was very lucky not to get sent off for the that stamp on Wout Faes. He totally miss the ball.

--- The night belongs to Rashford and Sancho...but DDG, WW and Sabitzer were the unsung heroes.

Old 20-02-2023, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:

Thoughts on the match:-

- DDG made a couple of excellent saves in the first half before Rashford breaking opener. Contribution is crucial. Until Rashford score, United was in a mess.

- WW was exceptional in his work rate. He practically went for every ball. I think he was upset with himself after the match as he failed to score. Can see his teammates feed him the passes in the closing stages to help him.

- Sabitzer no doubt not the same class as Casemiro. But he provided the necessary steel in midfield in Casemiro absence. But he was very lucky not to get sent off for the that stamp on Wout Faes. He totally miss the ball.

--- The night belongs to Rashford and Sancho...but DDG, WW and Sabitzer were the unsung heroes.
Yes agreed wat u hv written n another 3 points in the bag ...but the score could actually been 5-3 or something like that in favour of the Red Devils ...if not becos the GKs on each side saved those almost certain goals...

Leicester outplayed them in the 1st half n were not lucky enough to score 3 goals within the 1st 20 mins as DDG was alert enough n pushed the ball away preventing it from going into his net ...strikes from Maddison, inheacho etc...but they were almost totally in control in the 2nd half prolly after some pep talk from ETH during the half time break...they were almost a completely different team with the coming on of Sancho who we must say improved a lot in this game scoring the last goal in a one-two with Bruno Fernandez, the earlier 2 of course scored by none other than their wonder boy Rashford who ATM can't stop scoring goals for them ...

only thing to say is abt Sabitzer...quite mad with him ..he got 2 good chances to score directly himself since he was so near the opposition goal mouth facing their GK but didn't dare to try to kick a shot in but instead chose to roll the ball lightly to another colleague nearby him hoping that guy will put the ball into the net for him ..don't know why he is so scared to try a shot at goal ...ETH shd teach him n give him the confidence how to do it n score goals himself n not depend on others to do it for him...so far since he joined he has not scored any goal ...at least WW hv tried very hard n hv scored 1 goal already ..but last night WW shd hv scored 2 himself but not lucky to put the ball into the opposition net n both attempts were saved by their GK...

Another thing is that ETH shd not sub off Rashford so early n give him the chance to score another goal n let him hv the 1st hattrick of his footballing career n break more of his personal records like CR7 like that

Last edited by Rickey; 20-02-2023 at 08:49 AM.
Old 20-02-2023, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 12
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

2 out of my 3 sons are Man U fans! So i'm guessing Man U won last night cause both of them were in great moods this morning!
Old 20-02-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Started off well, for 5 mins. Then as the gaffer said, lost discipline and Leicester were unlucky not to be 2-0 up - they found De Gea in top form. I thought they were certain goals.

Much better in the second half. Regained control of the game, won the midfield battle.

Officially Rashford's best season in terms of goals - hope he can sustain this purple patch through to the end of the season.

De Gea has also equalled the most number of clean sheets in club history (or broken it, depending on whose stats you are partial to).

Good to see Sancho back as well, with two goals since rejoining the first team, and asking questions of opposition defences.

I thought Bruno had a great game too, with his neat passing and unpredictability that kept the defence guessing and never certain what he was gonna do. Two assists on the day.

Good job last night, but on to the next.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 20-02-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
2 out of my 3 sons are Man U fans! So i'm guessing Man U won last night cause both of them were in great moods this morning!
Lol and the other son?

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 20-02-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Glad to see u cum to this thread too babe ...didn't know 2 of yr sons r MU fans ...must get to know them or introduce them to us...yah, U r right Man U won the match last night 3-0 ..they played like hungry players ready to eat u up ...haha

Old 20-02-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Good to hear all our 4 regular pundits say they won't lose with the exception of JonesKnow who says there will be a draw ...Leicester today is a tough team to beat n the man to watch is James Maddison who is in-form n on fire like our Rashford n can run riot...luckily ETH will hv got Martinez there to stop him...believe MU can win if they play better than they played Barca last night but by just a goal...maybe something like the Barca match ??...anyway hope they can get another 3 points in the bag tomorrow night
So things turned out as abv for a MU win 3-0 ...except for JonesKnows who only predicted a draw...but they were almost slaughtered during the 1st 20 mins by Leicester players who attacked n attacked n didn't give their defenders time to breathe...but as usual, most of time the scoreline is wrong...anyway wat matters most is they win n add 3 more points into their bag

Old 20-02-2023, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4680 / Power: 18
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Started off well, for 5 mins.

to add on...

garnacho was ineffective and invisible in the 1st half, ETH was decisive to take him off at half time. leicester was so incisive down their right flank and garnacho didn't help out much defensively. when he had the ball, he didn't do much either. currently, garnacho is more effective as an impact sub who can wreak havoc with his pace against tired defenders, rather than a starter who try to attack defenders who are at full energy. he also needs to improve his defensive aspect before he can be a regular starter given that he is still young and developing

during the messy period (6 - 24 min), the ugly OGS-era habit reared its head again: players out of position, lazy passing, too slow to win the 2nd ball, half a second too slow closing down on opponents. DDG made great saves again. such habits must be eradicated in order to challenge for title and silverware

coming up
going into the next 3 matches on good form, home vs barca, EFL final and home vs w ham (FA cup 5th rd), think ETH will field the strongest possible lineup vs barca and newcastle: DDG, dalot, varane, martinez, shaw, casemiro, fred, sancho, fernandes, rashford, WW

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 20-02-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
.....garnacho is more effective as an impact sub who can wreak havoc with his pace against tired defenders...
Yep. Still has a long way to develop. Hope he does and doesn't get too impatient.

Forgot to mention - thought Kobbie Mainoo did well in his cameo. Not fazed at all - calm, used space and found team mates in space well, carried the ball forward, kept possession well, and that tackle/block of James Maddison's shot.

Old 21-02-2023, 05:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Forgot to mention - thought Kobbie Mainoo did well in his cameo. Not fazed at all - calm, used space and found team mates in space well, carried the ball forward, kept possession well, and that tackle/block of James Maddison's shot.
ETH sub him on for a few Cup games before, when victory already assured. This is first appearance in EPL.
Just only 17. Obviously ETH think highly of him.
See his number I also shocked. Number 73.

His touches are good and look composed and confident. Great future prospect.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1