The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 26-05-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
GhostFreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerboy View Post
I have written a couple of reports on $$$$$$$$$$. I think a couple of forummers also had written.

U can search my past post on $$$$$$$$$$. Or i can summarise for u.

$$$$$$$$$$ is a scam. (90% of the time) how i know? I have a favourite girl (last year) from one of the defunct stable. She jumped to u bookmenow. So i book her again. Turns out to be a different girl. I told the okt that i know my targetted girl in real life. The okt silent mode.

And it happens twice...
Personally i have tried them on a few times.
Maybe i was lucky.
Not bad despite sometime i have to wait 10-15min for them to turn up.
Old 26-05-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 15
SouthSky is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthSky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rtf some of the ladies n still quite ok with them. Even have their private line for future visit to bangkok.
Old 26-05-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Koviar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometime good sometime bad, which i believe it happens on all stable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFreak View Post
Personally i have tried them on a few times.
Maybe i was lucky.
Not bad despite sometime i have to wait 10-15min for them to turn up.
Old 26-05-2016, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros help me decide leh haha Nafia or GEM from PS?
Old 26-05-2016, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 0
lalawei is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlalawei is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIntruder View Post
Look like recent 2 FRs on ty not v good.... Was thinking to try Mickey or rainny.... Thx for sharing bro...

My last session w Pammy was decent. Well maintained milf, big enhanced tits, comm well w English, service gap gao.
See now I share true FR kena zapped to 5 rp liao
Old 26-05-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
crazycheongster is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farape View Post
Repeat visit to Hana (ET 88). Even more enjoyable than the first session. Need to revise some of my ratings upwards. Especially the Bbbj literally blew me away. She is good friends with Winnie and I get the impression that they are competing for the spot of "Bbbj provider of the year" :-)). My personal winner after today's experience is Hana due to her great technique and stamina to blow until no tomorrow .... (while also Winnie is great in this area and can provide an outstanding DT experience).

Great Service (10/10) end to end
Looks: 9/10 (pics accurate & her looks have clearly grown on me)
Body: 8.5/10 - good proportions, neatly trimmed, curves where required
French: 9/10 - today more passionate, highly GFE
Finger: 8/10 - responsive, seems to enjoy
Bbj: 15/10 - unbelievably good, need to experience to believe
FJ: 8/10 - various positions, good sound

Unfortunately she will be leaving our shores soon, so need to hurry to experience this gem.
Bro, when her last day? Read many positive FR on her (Hana) and really tempted to book her this weekend.
Old 26-05-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
IIntruder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalawei View Post
See now I share true FR kena zapped to 5 rp liao

Bro, I dunno what the reputation points is for, but i know your honest Fr is well appreciated thanks
Old 26-05-2016, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 0
lalawei is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlalawei is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycheongster View Post
Bro, when her last day? Read many positive FR on her (Hana) and really tempted to book her this weekend.
Bro, dun wait any longer. She is one of the good ones left. bbbj 10/10, gfe 10/10, work hard, must try.
Old 26-05-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
raindancer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by khazha View Post
Anyone tried Les Affaires - Dove???
Bro here want to know if she is slim and pretty thanks~
Yes she is slim and pretty, with enhanced C cup but not much GFE.
Old 26-05-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1345634 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just tried Min from ET88 this afternoon, overall nice experience.. bro DT replied quickly & gave straightforward instruction. plus point for okt, perhaps will rtf to his stable.

Eve herself quite ok, quite sweet without makeup, have this gnd feel..

RTF.. hmmm... perhaps I'll try other girls first (ink/pammy?)
Old 26-05-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3761 / Power: 21
Beckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond repute

Had Stella from bro ET88.
Was deciding between Min and Stella. In the end real boobs got my vote and how glad was I that I chose Stella. Usually I go cat50 Thai but too many Ang pais ord so I came back to fl after Mia from fl for a few years.

Looks: 9/10 the bottom right photo looks closest. her photos in the website do little justice to her. She looks so much prettier in real life. I was skeptical about choosing her due to the photos. But decided to go ahead due to the frs. Normal Thai tan happy go lucky chio bu standing at 165cm. I touch her tender face n kissed her chio chio face lightly. Feel like 1st love lol

Body : 10/10 tall at 165cm. Curvy smooth tender body. How she maintain that kind of body when she likes to eat French fries? Lol her body I would say similar to Amm and pammy from same stable as I tried both.

Boobs: 9/10 natural cup B+ to C firm(no sag) light brown nipples. Delicious!

Bbbj: 10/10 sensual Bbbj slow n steady. I was horny all day reading fr n seeing photos cim by accident n she slap me playfully for not informing her. I reply say too shiok until I lost in heaven. Tip her $30 cos felt pai sei for the cim.

Painting: 8/10 she enjoyed my painting as I enjoyed her whole body with my tongue b4 painting her.

Frenching: 9/10 initially only light kiss, I ask her if can French showing her my tongue? we frenched like lovers after that lol.

Fj: 10/10 hardworking gal. Initiate 2nd shot even though I quite exhausted after 1st shot. any position u wan. Her pussy very tight n I saw her juice on the condom damn high. After changing a few positions cummed at the doggy position.

Rtf: definitely. Minimee gets hard again while I typing this fr.Hope I will be able to catch her again b4 she go back to Thailand.

she will be going back next week as she will only be here for 2weeks, bros visiting her might wanna buy McDonald for her as she say she likes to eat French fries. Thanks bro et88 for the prompt reply.

Last edited by Beckham07; 27-05-2016 at 07:52 AM.
Old 26-05-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Had Pacific's Vicky this afternoon. Found another gem, in my opinion, yet I don't see any FR for her ...

Looks similar to the photos, except without the make-up she looks slightly more mature. Cute, with braces. Not for boob lovers but just right for her size. The best part is definitely her figure and her ass. She has a toned and lean body that comes from, according to her, "3 days' yoga, and 3 days' muay thai" per week.

BBBJ was good, despite her braces. Takes the whole shaft in and licks the head well, got me hard and ready to go quickly enough. Very responsive when painted, told me that she's sensitive down there. F*cked in standard position, missionary then doggie. Now, I rarely shoot off in doggie, and usually will assume that position only in order to last longer. But with this girl, the sight and feel of her solid ass when ramming all the way in... I end up surrendering in a short while, 1st shot gone just like that.

After a short massage, she just snuggled close on top of me and we chat for a while about herself and her previous trip (she has been here once late last year), before she tried to arouse me again for the 2nd shot. Little bro made an effort but cannot sustain so we laughingly returned to cuddling some more. Last 10 minutes, she finished me off with a HJ anyway since I was like already halfway there!

Great location at a convenient hotel, so there's a private shower (no bathtub though), plus no chance of running into other bros, or ogled at by the other girls in the same apartment, as is usually the case.

RTF: YES, just to f*ck that fantastic bod again, if I have another chance before she goes off next week - last day Thursday, she says.
Old 27-05-2016, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
anyone tried paisley of LB ??
please share......
no one have any FR?
Old 27-05-2016, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4474 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Any feedback on ash frm monte?

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 27-05-2016, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Kamuri is one of the Best!Kamuri is one of the Best!Kamuri is one of the Best!

Had a chance to book Stella from ET88 earlier this week through Bro. DT. Apologies to Bro. DT for the belated FR though due to busy schedule.

Location : Easy if drive since big car park is within 20m away.
Looks : 9/10 (prettier in person with less make-up but the posted pics are definitely of her)
Body : 8/10 (not too slim and not too chubby. curvy at the right places)
Boobs : 9/10 (not a fan of silicone enhancements and a sucker for naturally shaped ones)
Massage : did not try
Painting : did not try
FJ : 9/10 (willing to try all kinds of positions, smiles when asked) only managed 1st shot, too worn out for 2nd detail...
RTF : definitely once recharged, hoefully before she returns home next week

Overall a very satisfying experience with a very pleasant lady, with limited english skills. GFE should be higher if thai is used for sure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1