The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-04-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
well_done is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwell_done is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Sian shuer like ignore my sms. Sent two times to try n get an apptmt both times no reply
Old 15-04-2015, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
huatster888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Agree on the above stated. Fiona is really 10/10 in service but looks wise I think mid or late 30s. Tummy abit of fats but not flappy type. Worst the visit but again. The opening gate thing and location makes me not uncomfortable.

Another one on list but east side....
read Liao beh tahan must go just try NIA, OMG.CHECK CLEAR?CLEAR.thank yiu my bros for this gem I'm hunting for.not syt but pleasant looking and for the price and the amoubt of job she does ,its clearly a pure quality gem,so eager ti please with max gfe!well to me place is dicreet. Started with bath to wash u clean clean, after some hard massage comes some bm, ohh so teasing ahaha .slowly convert to tongue tease your body. AR is a killer !!turnaround for more AR action and then bbbj.she tried her best to kill me off with her bbbj ,I won ahaha.brought out the CD and praise my rod!LOL.was saying she killed most of the bros with her bbbj,now she met her nemesis!
She cow girled me for aehile and swith doggie,die !nearly came , sadly hoLD out for too long ,the lousy Aircon made me sweat until I cmi,tell her my enemy is too hot cannot.finish it off with a sensual tug job with me standng infront of the air con!!!was only 40mins into the time ,I went bathe myself ,she offered but I decline.sat down talk about everything ,with her giving me good and strong massaged to my neck and back!!!told her to have a good rest!left early!let this wonderfyl gem have ample rest so she can polish another rifle with her 110%enthusiasm! Confirm RTM!!!
Old 15-04-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better

having headache which ML to choose.. any bros can recommend between these few girls??

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=8569 - 开心
http://www.shenhua69.com/xiaopiqiu/ -小皮球
http://www.shenhua69.com/vanessa/ - Vanessa

im a sucker for looks and best 4G roaming.. currently leaning towards 开心 because she offers 90mins and 2 shots..

anyone tried them before??
Old 15-04-2015, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Thank you brothers for all the sharing on Cherry. (http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=7924)
I managed to book an appointment with her.
Here is my MR.

Her replies via SMS were quick.

Not very discreet but acceptable.
Entrance is facing a road and traffic volume is average as there are eating places nearby.

There is a CCTV outside the unit, on top of the door which was a turnoff for me.
When you enter the unit and walk into the hall, on the left there is a small TV showing the movement outside.

Her apartment is shared but there is attached toilet within the room.
Room and toilet are clean but after my deed was done I noticed she did not change the towel on the bed.
This explains the smell I got from the towel while having my massage.

Massage

Her strength is hard but her skills are not there.
This was her style - Massage my shoulders, rub my back and back stepping.
She did 3 repetitions of this and moved to my legs.
When massaging my legs, she focused on my thighs and calf.
If you are into decent massage, you'll be disappointed.

Special Services

I wanted only 1 shot and told her before arriving.
She will almost nude except with panties on.
Roaming on her C or D cup boobs is allowed but no roaming down south.
Her handjob was normal and there is room for improvement.

Summary

Looks: 6/10 (Give around 30% discount from pictures)
Boobs: 7/10 (Soft and handful but saggy)
Body: 5/10 (She had two layers of tummy, so you can imagine)
Attitude: 7/10 (Friendly and chatty)
Special: 6/10

RTM: No

One issue she needs to address is answering of calls during the session.
She picked up the phone twice.
Old 15-04-2015, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesaint View Post
having headache which ML to choose.. any bros can recommend between these few girls??

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=8569 - 开心
http://www.shenhua69.com/xiaopiqiu/ -小皮球
http://www.shenhua69.com/vanessa/ - Vanessa

im a sucker for looks and best 4G roaming.. currently leaning towards 开心 because she offers 90mins and 2 shots..

anyone tried them before??
This Vanessa looks good but strangely familiar. And 120 for one hour that's pretty exp...
Old 15-04-2015, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!

http://sgbeautycastle.com/xiao-min-massage/

Any bro tried 小敏 before.
Care to comment?

Thx
Old 15-04-2015, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3251 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
This Vanessa looks good but strangely familiar. And 120 for one hour that's pretty exp...
Ya I think so too. Think not very good FR. SH dent have to be careful more bad than good.
Old 15-04-2015, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
TuaLingKong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://sgbeautycastle.com/mei-mei-massage-fj/

Tried her.

Her massage was very good. Told her where were the problem spots and she could untie them. Kept asking whether pressure was ok. and able to chat also. She also refrain from looking at her mobile.

Took the 90mins option.

Looks wise is attractive though had make-up on (light one)

Would say she is a good looking GND.

Skin is fair.

However, OMMIOMP. Up to individual preference.

Timing was good, 1 hour on finger pressing with strength, in her minimum cover.

Follow by sensous hugs and then the actual deed. No complains on changing positions.

Tried at least 4 positions, and end on the dot for me.

Good for people who needs "real" massage skills and opt of more adventurous ending.

Damage is as described + tips (i like her look and service)
Old 15-04-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanChin76 View Post

Any bro tried 小敏 before.
Care to comment?

Thx
I remember she was highly recommended by some bros here, search.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
She is not that bad looking and she is quite heavily booked as well. Act fast
okie dokie bro, but my hands are full again this week.
btw, did flirty left oredi? didn't see her at your signature anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Just very recently rtm peace ....

However one thing that didn't change much is that there is still this awkwardness, unfamiliarity or whatever you call it... maybe I am not her "type" I dunno so this part I would say not much development for me (perhaps just me so no need to brood too much over it).
I share the same thought on this awkwardness.
machiam know her for the longest .... yet sometime felt like stranger.
.... btw did she mention she miss me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
search XiXi:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post
Any bros tried this Xixi?

http://sgbeautycastle.com/xi-xi/
Seems familiar but dunno where i've seen before.

This one dun go. Never bath and elephant size....another nightmare..

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Last edited by macktamer; 15-04-2015 at 10:52 PM.
Old 15-04-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
jonn88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanChin76 View Post

Any bro tried 小敏 before.
Care to comment?

Thx
Massage: Decent
Look: not syt but will grow on you
Gfe: service oriented
RTM: Yes, value for money
Old 15-04-2015, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 16
jerryboy is a splendid one to beholdjerryboy is a splendid one to beholdjerryboy is a splendid one to beholdjerryboy is a splendid one to beholdjerryboy is a splendid one to beholdjerryboy is a splendid one to beholdjerryboy is a splendid one to beholdjerryboy is a splendid one to behold

http://sbf.today/showthr...136&highlight=

The time is here for me to do another recommendation. If you are here for Pure Massage please stop reading. If you are looking for ok massage with a very happy ending then please continue.

Apartment : Shared with another girl
Parking : Available

Looks : 7/10
Massage : 7 / 10
Body : 10 / 10
Service : 10 / 10
GFE : 10 / 10
Erotic Factor : 10 / 10
Time : 1hr 20min (No Short Change as I was the 1st Customer of the day)

- Forget about CatBath. Her magic hands can send shiver through your whole body. - Very automatic took out top and bottom when the time is ripe. Left with just her thong. No need to ask.
- BBBJ is just awesome. Suck and lick everywhere.
- CIM; no need to say more.
- Body; I can tell you it's really a very tight slim body. Bending while BBBJ me... the view of her ass in her black thong is just really heavenly. If you ever screw a slim girls in Poly or JC, you will definitely understand what I mean. The view really brings back my youth memories!!!

Damage : $$90 only!!! (But I give addition $20 tips)

PS :
- Anyway she's here for another 2 weeks. Enjoy while you can gentlemen.
- I'm just a guy with a Singaporean mindset. Looking out for good deal to make my money well spend.
- If you agree with my MR then if you don't mind please up my points.

Edit: It's not that she service me for 1hr 20min... Once the deed is done we were just sitting and talking only lar... Totally forgotten the time.

Last edited by jerryboy; 16-04-2015 at 12:47 AM.
Old 15-04-2015, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
kirayamato85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykirayamato85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=517220

Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Massage: 9/10
Place: East side condo
HJ: 8/10
GFE: 10/10 (very high playability, anything also can)
RTM: 2 times, worth the $
Old 16-04-2015, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
humsupbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With a bit of luck, managed to book the 2 mosaic faces ML from shenhua69.com over the past week.

This is a unbiased MR, based on feedbacks gathered from here.

First up , 霜儿 (http://www.shenhua69.com/shuer/ )

She was must be rather hot item, only on 3rd try then I managed to secure the slot I wanted. I must say it was really worth the try despite her face being mosaic up.

Location : East side, far away from G area but in the vicinity of good private apartments. She lives alone in a brand new private condo by herself. Very discreet location with secure access only. This is definitely a big plus point for bros who wants super privacy and super clean room. Her apartment is very tidy and clean. Non-smoker by the way, very clean room that don’t have those bad odour smells.

Shower : inside the bedroom, nice and super clean, well maintained by her, as expected of a private/condo apartment.

Looks : 8/10 (Beautful and sweet looking, she was dressed in a white t-shirt with skirt, GND kind of gal that you want to have , you won’t be disappointed). Very light makeup , beautiful real double eyelids and lips that you just to kiss when she opens the door.

Age : exactly as advertised but the maximum I give is 24 years old.

Figure: 8/10 (Slim and sexy, right curves at the right spot). No tummy fats or flabby arms. Smooth skin throughout.

Boobs: 7/10 (All natural, soft to touch and squeeze, with the right bounce too, just the right size) Can kiss and suck Never pushes you away unlike some ML who only allows you to touch their breasts during the HJ.

Massage: 8/10 (very sensual throughout the entire session, and she can hit the right spot to soothe your aches, can feel that she is really putting in the effort and not those piano type) Occasionally I can feel the slight brushes of her perky tits rubbing my body which gave me a hard-on and anxiously waiting for the highly anticipated instructions.

Autoroaming : can roam to the south but outside the panty lor.

HDLY: 8/10 (Magical slow hand movements to make your 2IC ready for the next move

HJ: 9/10 (Slow and steady exactly what I wanted not in any hurry, even for round 2 HJ, she was teasing me all the way and make my 2IC immediately stand for attention. She must have magical hands that will make you shoot in no time. She was also good at her cat bath. She gave me the best handjob that I ever have. Licking my nipple, jerking off my 2IC and giving out the sexiest moans that I havent heard for a long time. After every shot, she would clean me up and flush away the tissues. She cares a lot about cleaniness and hygiene for her customers.

GFE: 9/10 (She treats you like her boyfriend in bed, she will lie down next to you for both HJ and blow soft kisses and moans to your ears)

RTM: Definitely a big YES. Now waiting for the next paycheck and quickly book her. Left her place a very happy man, waiting for the next session with her.

Part 2 below for 小果
Old 16-04-2015, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
humsupbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Next up , 小果( http://www.shenhua69.com/xiaoguo/

Managed to book her easily, business must be real bad ? Despite the high number of likes I spotted on her page at ShenHua.

Location : Central location, not very discreet location, as her place is directly opposite a popular porridge stall in TB area. Which means anyone can simply walk up and come knocking on her door. Big security issue here. Spotted a lot of leftover food boxes on the hallway.

Her room was dim, smell of heavy smoking. Spotted a cup that was used as ash trayfilled up to the brim. Plus there was this weird smell other than cigarettes inside her room. And she is a heavy smoker too.

Not a very clean and tidy room. She had a table filled with lots of makeup , her phones and iPad , food boxes. The wastebasket was right next to the bed and you can literally smell those expired sperms shot out by bros. Not hygenic at all. Plus I also spotted a used condom wrapper among the moutains of tissue papers.

The towel she laid down on the bed wasn’t exactly a fresh new piece. Feels oily and can see some sticky leftover stains, which is not good for our 2IC.

Shower : There was only one shower room shared by 2 other girls rooms, and the door cannot be closed. You can be easily spotted by other bros having the same massage. Oh there was this webcam that faces you as you go to the shower room ! What ?

Looks : 6/10 ( Not exactly a beauty, but more like a typical PRC girl out here. Can see very heavy make up to hide her looks and there was sign of pock marks , craters like Mark Lee. Eyes were enhanced with fake double eye lids and long eye lashes, which means that when you see her real face you will probably freak out !

Age : not exactly as advertised but at least 30 years old or more. A negative point here. She definitely looks old and most people will be fooled by her make up looks inside her room. A a trick used by KTV girls so that you wont see them too clearly.

Figure: 7.5/10 (Slim but with a tummy)

Boobs: 6/10 (Round but hard, feels like she has definitely gone through a boob enhancement. Not all natural. Cannot kiss her nipples , or tuning. Only allowed me to just roam a little bit)

Massage: 6/10 (Not much effort put in. Felt she was rushing for time some how)

Autoroaming : can roam only to the belly and thighs. Occasionally her fake boobs. Felt shortchanged here.

HDLY: 7/10

HJ: 6/10 (She just sat on my thighs and gave me a very mechanical HJ with rough strokes to my 2IC. Lots of oils applied when I complained. Didn’t bother to lie down and teasing was little and more like she wanted to proceed quickly to the 2nd HJ)

GFE: 4/10 (Felt she is more like an old hag, trying to look like a SYT with those heavy make up. Never for once during the entire session that I can see her trying to put in effort to bring in the GFE to you)

RTM: NO NO NO !! Left her place unsatisfied , feeling cheated and not worth the money spend.
Old 16-04-2015, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

I think she is still around. She flew me aeroplane and i dropped her off the list.

Didn't find any good RTF and keep going back to Zoey will make me sick of her. So divert to GL for the time being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
okie dokie bro, but my hands are full again this week.
btw, did flirty left oredi? didn't see her at your signature anymore?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1