The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2010, 01:31 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -334 / Power: 0
PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by papillon30 View Post
Established in 2010; already an expert. I came in the early 90s, and I am
still on the learning curve. Everyday I learn something new.
The couple has been together and invest in land banking since 2003 in HCMC and its surrounding provinces. They only established this new company in 2010 to cater to those business enquires that went to them at their property agency, also registered in Vietnam.

I'm a personal friend of the husband

Anyone running F&B business in HCMC on SBF? Saw alot Singaporeans in this trade during my recent visit. Sometimes, it's not the time / duration in one place, I was in Vietnam in the late 90s too, earlier than the husband, I was the one to introduce him into Vietnam but didn't see deeper into the market's potential especially the property and gold; my focus was on the girls then and lost out great opportunities. Now, jealous at what the husband has achieved and it's now almost impossible to generate as much profits from property as before. New rules and regulations fall in to make such investments worse.

I used to run one of those mail-bride orders (agency) in Katong Shopping Center.

Last edited by PAPA YONG; 15-12-2010 at 01:48 PM.
Old 15-12-2010, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPA YONG View Post
The couple has been together and invest in land banking since 2003 in HCMC and its surrounding provinces. They only established this new company in 2010 to cater to those business enquires that went to them at their property agency, also registered in Vietnam.

I'm a personal friend of the husband
Sounded more like a sales pitch.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 16-12-2010, 09:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
omgwtf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Sounded more like a sales pitch.
Dun think so , I know the guy too , but just normal friend and not close, he is successful and I can vote for our bro who recommended him, it is a true story.

:-)
Old 16-12-2010, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPA YONG View Post
I was in Vietnam in the late 90s too, earlier than the husband, I was the one to introduce him into Vietnam but didn't see deeper into the market's potential especially the property and gold; my focus was on the girls then and lost out great opportunities. Now, jealous at what the husband has achieved and it's now almost impossible to generate as much profits from property as before. New rules and regulations fall in to make such investments worse.
Girls always make your thinking go astray

Dun say u were in VN in 1990, When I started in VN 1.5 years ago, I saw the potential of property but DON'T have the $$$$$$$$ .....

You still can make $$$ now provided you know the government official and they willing to share the development blueprint of the provinces ...

How people who are rich in VN doing property development are 1.GOT $$$ and 2. Know the development blueprint in VN .... thats why some people who are rich and connected to the gvernment official are DAMN RICH now.

Rgds.

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 16-12-2010, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtf View Post
Dun think so , I know the guy too , but just normal friend and not close, he is successful and I can vote for our bro who recommended him, it is a true story.

:-)
What I meant was posting a website and talking about him when this thread was "Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner". Not sure if this is off topic. Need to check with TS.

If the website don't charge money then alright to share otherwise sales pitch.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 17-12-2010, 05:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
Gl_lover07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGl_lover07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi,

Can anyone advise me? My bxa comes to Singapore for at least 5-6 times the last 2 years with her ex as gurantor. She told me that she can change me as her gurantor if she comes after 3 months. Is this true?

Current Favourite : Nico, Sammi, Blue Ocean.

Recent tried: Benz

Next Target: Joanne of L28

Please up my points if you like my post, thanks.
Old 17-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3890 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gl_lover07 View Post
Hi,

Can anyone advise me? My bxa comes to Singapore for at least 5-6 times the last 2 years with her ex as gurantor. She told me that she can change me as her gurantor if she comes after 3 months. Is this true?
She can change her guarantor anytime. Shouldn't be an issue. But are you talking about short term visit pass or long term visit pass???
Old 17-12-2010, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
CuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi,

Juz search "guarantor" in this thread and u can find lots of references. I think many seniors here get tired of answering the same questions over and over again. In any case, u need a submit a form to ICA if I remember correctly.
Old 17-12-2010, 11:50 AM
Samster

teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteBuns View Post
Juz search "guarantor" in this thread and u can find lots of references. I think many seniors here get tired of answering the same questions over and over again. In any case, u need a submit a form to ICA if I remember correctly.
Many years back, you need to bring the gal to ICA with her passport. Then u need to take a queue number and fill in a form with both of your particulars, address etc and submit to the ICA officer who will then stamp the extension chop in the gal's passport. Heard that now you can do it online though so probably the procedure might have changed.
Old 17-12-2010, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
NeMeSis^ is Cool - loads of Potential

Phew... finally finished reading all the pages. It was really very informative.

Thanks to all Bros who has contributed to the thread !
Old 17-12-2010, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
Gl_lover07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGl_lover07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
She can change her guarantor anytime. Shouldn't be an issue. But are you talking about short term visit pass or long term visit pass???
Short term visit pass. My bxa lost her passport in singapore and her ex become her gurantor when he bring her to ICA. Every time when she comes to singapore, she will write her ex's name, address and hp in the local address column in the white card. According to my bxa, her ex's data was registered in the system. The airport checkpoint officer some time will call her ex to verify before letting her come in to singapore.

She told me for 3 months she dun come to singapore then she change me as her gurantor. Please advise.

Current Favourite : Nico, Sammi, Blue Ocean.

Recent tried: Benz

Next Target: Joanne of L28

Please up my points if you like my post, thanks.
Old 17-12-2010, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Short term visit pass. My bxa lost her passport in singapore and her ex become her gurantor when he bring her to ICA. Every time when she comes to singapore, she will write her ex's name, address and hp in the local address column in the white card. According to my bxa, her ex's data was registered in the system. The airport checkpoint officer some time will call her ex to verify before letting her come in to singapore.

She told me for 3 months she dun come to singapore then she change me as her gurantor. Please advise.
Not necessary. She can also fill in a hotel name as the address in the immigration form if she wants to. And the immigration officer will then decide how long to allow her to stay in Singapore.

When her short term visa is going to expire, you can bring her down to ICA, fill in the form and your particulars will then be captured by the system. If the ICA officer asks why she has changed her guarantor, just tell him that she is now your gf. Most likely they will not ask anymore questions.
Old 17-12-2010, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
NeMeSis^ is Cool - loads of Potential

Phew... finally finished reading all the pages. It was really informative.

Thanks to all Bros who has contributed to the thread !
Old 18-12-2010, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

bro,to be a gurantor is very easy,just go to the ICA,fill up form n wait for ur number to be called up then produce ur IC....but the most important factor is that.....the bxa u refering to its really ur bxa or just a so called fling with a WL who is working in GL/JC???.....do u know the consequence of being a gurantor to a WL who is being caught during work?pls search through the thread or go to ICA website for the answer....
Old 19-12-2010, 06:30 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -334 / Power: 0
PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG

Just thought of helping those really serious about living in Vietnam. I will be flying into HCMC, for fun and business - I can arrange a get-together with brothers interested to meet the husband and wife at their place in District 7, near the Lotte Mart.

Just don't tell them where you guys were gathered. Let me know for those interested
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1