The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-12-2013, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Kobe123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Hi recently I know a maid in wechat. Look pretty and don't look like a maid at all.
She asked me to video call . Is it safe to reveal my face to her on the phone?
Scared she record down and put online then I die
Old 25-12-2013, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Mikezzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe123 View Post
Hi recently I know a maid in wechat. Look pretty and don't look like a maid at all.
She asked me to video call . Is it safe to reveal my face to her on the phone?
Scared she record down and put online then I die
Should be quite safe.
If u scared, maybe u can wear the Anonymous mask when chatting with her.
Old 25-12-2013, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Kobe123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikezzz View Post
Should be quite safe.
If u scared, maybe u can wear the Anonymous mask when chatting with her.
Haha good idea. Thanks
I'm first time into maid actually. Hope to get lucky soon!
Old 26-12-2013, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 16
suzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of light

good stuff bro. up u

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotamalaymat View Post
Oh man.. wow.. last week went over to fb pinoy maid place.. this morning, managed to psycho fb indon maid to agree to good ol' morning fuck session.. camped outside her place n once employers left for work, she let her gate open for me to sneak in..
She was obviously still in her pj but boy did she dress for the occasion underneath.. wore pink bra and sweet pink G below.. oh well she was fucking horny.. wet.. moaning.. we went 2 rounds with round 2 lasting almost 25mins.. haha always take longer to cum in the morning
She went crazy as I went down on her.. kept moaning as I went up n down w my tongue on her pussy. . Man, one of the best fucks ive had.. niway managed to convince her to take pics next round.. agreed to meet once weekly haha. . Nw still stoning in my car and im late for work..
Old 26-12-2013, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Zizou88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Guys, need some advice. Recently up a maid, then somehow she became very sticky, everyday once in a while will call, any idea that i can ditch her away ?
Old 26-12-2013, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizou88 View Post
Hi Guys, need some advice. Recently up a maid, then somehow she became very sticky, everyday once in a while will call, any idea that i can ditch her away ?
Good luck to you.....
Nowadays, ditching them is even more difficult than fishing them.....
I had a very scary experience.....
Old 26-12-2013, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 12
imnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyimnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Teach u a method tat works..
Tell her ure actually gay n tat u went with her cos u wanted to see if u can go back being straight..
She will make noise here and there but I assure u after 3days of non ctc, she will be gone..
Old 26-12-2013, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
sexyboy9099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a meet up with a maid just now near amk. Just had some nice kissing and touching. Too scared there was people walking past, so didn't ask her to give me a blowjob. She was such a good kisser. Nice body she has too. Still thinking about it as I'm writing now.
Old 26-12-2013, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5947 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotamalaymat View Post
Teach u a method tat works..
Tell her ure actually gay n tat u went with her cos u wanted to see if u can go back being straight..
She will make noise here and there but I assure u after 3days of non ctc, she will be gone..
Wow....innovative.
Old 26-12-2013, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5668 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Wow....innovative.
yah. dunno if it works with the chicks I used to have tough time ditching ..
Old 26-12-2013, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
LoveindianmilfF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Guys i got an indon maid to trade..milf type fave abit cant make it..but boobs are just too awesome..need to get rid n try new ones..i have her wechat id,u guys an start by video calling 1st..
Old 26-12-2013, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 13
Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!

Hi bro,
Just be careful, bro. Just thot I share with u.
I live in a private property. Becos of a housebreaking incident some years back into my neighbour's place, I decided to install cameras when I redevelop my house into a three n half storys. I have a total of 9 cameras all over except my maid's room ( entrance, backyard, living and dining room, kitchen and all the other rooms).
So when bonking maids at their own place, take extra caution. For me, most of my cameras are quite obvious. But they are 3 which are disguised as ordinary things (eg clock, best place to hide a camera, and can catch everything that happens!).
It doesn't matter to me cos I bonk my maid in her room, in the living room, dining room, study room and one of the guest room, whenever we are alone at home and sometimes at the third floor when my family are on the ground floor. A number of times I will wake her up in the middle of the nite n I will have her in the living n dining room, apart from in her room.
I even replayed n showed it to her the videos n we got horny whilst watching it and I usually end up screwing her again whilst watching.
But I always delete that part of the video after half a day or so. Don't want to have any evidence in case my family sees it.
Anyway, now I m bonking my brother in law's maid. DD cup...damn shiok...it's free except for the occasional top up of their phone...
So be safe, bros, when screwing maids at their place...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackberryboy View Post
Congrats bro. I just returned home from mine too. Boss overseas so i got to enter her place. From her small single bed we moved over to the boss's room
Body not those of a FL but gfe was superb and i can feel her effort in trying to satisfy me.
Old 27-12-2013, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

bro, dont be heartless loh, want to up the maid that time you sweet talk her then she took off her clothes let you upped already you want ditch people. treat maid as human also mah if not you not maid to sian ah.

reason why i still sian ing those maids i upped were- you never know they have other contacts who can intro you. you think she really fell in love with you meh even if she is sticky entertain her abit la. you pay for sex also must pay right? moreover now she let you upped her free. alamak nowadays samster cheong like this meh?

Quote:
Old 27-12-2013, 05:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
is not enuff is one of the Best!is not enuff is one of the Best!is not enuff is one of the Best!

Hi brothers, may I have a trade of contact for any maids contact. Unfortunately I only have one number to exchange with. She's a minah, early 30s, chubby. Pm me with exchange if interested, thank you brothers.
Old 27-12-2013, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3678 / Power: 17
Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Wow....innovative.

ya quite innovative...

returned your upz....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1