The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-09-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
MuMu/ Ah Sa is a decent option considering the current plight of the ML scene la. Tried her 2 yrs back when she was Ah Sa. Lao Chio with well kept figure, overall every is just decent..nothing more nothing less. Never RTM coz back then there are way more worthy ones. As mentioned by many other bros, she super old bird in this scene hence this kind of ML very seasoned and knows how to fend off customer who attempts to push boundaries. Offers CBJ but more of in the menu to stay competitive rather than cock worshipper kind of BJ. Above is based on my single visit la. Nice gentle soft-spoken lady though.
Wah, this would be ny exact description of Ah Sa/Mu Mu as well !!! Almost word for word.

Quite lao chio, good body, decent service and everything but nothing that can come close to outshine previous offerings. That's why only visiting her once too. But in this current crop of sub par MLs , she has become a valid consideration. Lol.
Old 13-09-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 9
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Ahh omg thanks bro. No wonder so familar!
She has been here for very long, i remember at least 4-5 years already. Visited her 2 times but find the playability just ok, so visit other. Pls review after you visit her

Btw, K***n area is in the news now. Better avoid this area for the time being.
https://singaporeuncensored.com/kova...establishment/
Old 13-09-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 15
ohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to behold

Posting an MR of Jia Jia - https://sglonelyguy.online/jia-jia-massage/

Had issues at the start - thinking back, these were alarm signs and I should have cancelled the session instead. First tried to book her in advance on Wed for Friday noon session, she told me to try again on Thurs night as too early and she might forget. Fair, so I tried again on Thurs night. She replied to confirm and gave me her address and said to let her know when reaching. Next day (Friday), some 2hrs before the session, she texted me and asked if I was confirmed. And as I was working, I didnt manage to see my phone till 10-15min later, by which she sent me another text to say if I didnt reply then will proceed to cancel. I quickly replied confirmed, and she asked if I could reach 15min earlier. I said I would try, and agreed to go early if i could. On hindsight, this was a warning sign and I should just have cancelled immed. I ended up only reaching on the dot as originally booked due to some bad traffic on the way.

During the session, after my own shower, she started with main course first, saying that in case no time later. Already a turn off. There was no prelude, just go straight to business, nips then bbbj. Used hand most of the time so gave a very rushed feeling, and sorry, definitely not 10/10 or anywhere close to 20/10 as someone mentioned recently - definitely had much better, Tang Tang would be a good example. After that, asked me turn around to give massage, whole time using phone and one hand massage (except for maybe 5minutes). Ended in 35minutes, asked me go shower then I left.

Caveat that ratings are specific to my session, experiences may differ. But personally, definitely wouldnt RTM.

My two-cents ratings:
Looks: 6.5/10 - some blemishes, GND
Body: 9/10 - very slim, not for boob lovers but I quite like her pair though as they fit just nice, smooth skin, nice ass
Bbbj: 5/10 - too rushed, used alot of hands, not much feel
Sensual: 0/10 - N/A
Massage: 3/10 - super short, used her arm to knead abit of my back that’s all
Old 13-09-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wah, this would be ny exact description of Ah Sa/Mu Mu as well !!! Almost word for word.

Quite lao chio, good body, decent service and everything but nothing that can come close to outshine previous offerings. That's why only visiting her once too. But in this current crop of sub par MLs , she has become a valid consideration. Lol.
Haha bro, but do you get the feeling that she is like pacing herself in terms of service offered / playability because she is in it for the long haul? To kinda avoid burn out. Example that time Zhu Zhu, I sort of feel she got burnt out towards the end cos her sessions are all pretty intensive. ML who here for long hard to sustain service level if too comprehensive.
Old 13-09-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/chengzi-massage/

Anyone remember her old nick? been around for awhile already and relisted in a new name

By any chance, is it Tina..?
Cheng Zi was actually her original name before changing to others
Old 13-09-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha bro, but do you get the feeling that she is like pacing herself in terms of service offered / playability because she is in it for the long haul? To kinda avoid burn out. Example that time Zhu Zhu, I sort of feel she got burnt out towards the end cos her sessions are all pretty intensive. ML who here for long hard to sustain service level if too comprehensive.
My one and only visit with her was one year back when she was in the residences of that new-ish shopping mall.

Yes I did get a feeling of her "rationing" out her services. However my first instincts wasn't that she was pacing herself. I felt she had a boyfriend so she was limiting how hot our session can be. Sort of saving her more intimate services for him. Lol.
Old 13-09-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
My one and only visit with her was one year back when she was in the residences of that new-ish shopping mall.

Yes I did get a feeling of her "rationing" out her services. However my first instincts wasn't that she was pacing herself. I felt she had a boyfriend so she was limiting how hot our session can be. Sort of saving her more intimate services for him. Lol.
Good point, never thought of that
Old 13-09-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy.online/dolly-massage/

Face 7/10
Massage 7/10
Sensual 5/10 want bf need top up
Old 13-09-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeayea123 View Post
Posting an MR of Jia Jia - https://sglonelyguy.online/jia-jia-massage/

Caveat that ratings are specific to my session, experiences may differ. But personally, definitely wouldnt RTM.

My two-cents ratings:
Looks: 6.5/10 - some blemishes, GND
Body: 9/10 - very slim, not for boob lovers but I quite like her pair though as they fit just nice, smooth skin, nice ass
Bbbj: 5/10 - too rushed, used alot of hands, not much feel
Sensual: 0/10 - N/A
Massage: 3/10 - super short, used her arm to knead abit of my back that’s all
Thanks bro. Sounds like she rushed you off to accommodate a last minute booking or trying to maximise her business. Not cool.
Old 13-09-2020, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/dolly-massage/

Face 7/10
Massage 7/10
Sensual 5/10 want bf need top up
You mean BJ right? Never heard of ML charge xtra for BF..if yes then she is the first outrageous lol
Old 13-09-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You mean BJ right? Never heard of ML charge xtra for BF..if yes then she is the first outrageous lol
Maybe take cue from her friends working in shop.
Use boobs to rub you needs to top up $20 hahaha
Old 13-09-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 5
Mavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Guys anyone tried Jasmine yet? She work in MP wor.
https://sglonelyguy.online/jasmine-massage/
Old 13-09-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shawn5010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support bro!!
Old 13-09-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Veretzenith435 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sgbeautycastle.info/karen-nude-nuru-b2b-msg-hj/
Hi bros..any MR for her?
Old 13-09-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 7
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
MuMu/ Ah Sa is a decent option considering the current plight of the ML scene la. Tried her 2 yrs back when she was Ah Sa. Lao Chio with well kept figure, overall every is just decent..nothing more nothing less. Never RTM coz back then there are way more worthy ones. As mentioned by many other bros, she super old bird in this scene hence this kind of ML very seasoned and knows how to fend off customer who attempts to push boundaries. Offers CBJ but more of in the menu to stay competitive rather than cock worshipper kind of BJ. Above is based on my single visit la. Nice gentle soft-spoken lady though.
She has a nice butt. But boobs a little small for my liking. Decent sessions, but don't expect further extras besides BJ. In times like this, she's probably worth a visit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1