The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-09-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 13
lanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousboy93 View Post

Anyone know this girl? I am trying to reminisce and the last time i saw her was 3 years ago. Her name was bai xue or something
Provide fj but do not want to be do cowgirl for some reason.

Nice body with abs. I do miss her though
Old 15-09-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 14
poolish is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoolish is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any review on an ran? She looks... Hot
Old 15-09-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Kensan74 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
I told her that I am in my 40s, but look 30s. She immediately stopped replying to my messages.

Her concern over older men is indeed true.
Noted bro, that mean even 30s also out of her acceptable range...
I am 45 but I always tell the ML I am 50 but appears in 30s... so I need to lie to her I am 25🤪

Anyway, I have my regular so no point to try her since her review also not A*star
Old 15-09-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
zoom200 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolish View Post
Any review on an ran? She looks... Hot
She’s good looking - however put on abit of weight since Circuit breaker, so abit more tummy now

Vanilla service
Old 15-09-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
exo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-co-co/

FR for COCO
Appearance: Better than 90% of MLs in the current market. Same person as pictures. The rare occasion where the ML is better looking IRL. Late 20s/Early 30s. Keeps the lights dim to mask her flaws too.

Physique: Excellent. Lean with nice jugs.

Massage: Completely non-existent

Sensual: Quite skilled but roaming signal is not great. Doesnt waste time trying to get you off. No-frills experience.

Service: Not unpleasant but very "commercial". Not a talker. Can see she sian liao but still trying to be professional

Overall: A no-frills HJ from a pretty pre-MILF with a fantastic physique. U should be in and out within 45mins or less.. which is not bad considering she has kept to the basic 100sgd rate. Too bad no FJ advertised any more she looks very bonkable.
Old 15-09-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2449 / Power: 12
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Keke

No website or link. A friend intro one.

She is at a MP which takes in all brothers at an MP in Central. She does authentic massage and throws in cupping or ear candling. Chatty and friendly.

Late 20s, small and petite but good strength in backstepping.

Massage: SOLID, right pressure points. Throw in cupping, which is what I like. If do not like cupping, got eye candling

Teasing: very good, but she see case by case. If you looking for this, PM me. I can refer you. She is non pushy and always cheerful and smiling

GQ: case by case, but she provides as market is bad.

Overall: good massage, confirm no complains. Not for boob lovers. Sensual quite good actually but again, she see people.

Any brothers got similar cupping lobang, we can trade. Cheers
Old 15-09-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Am just thankful she is rhe rare oddball in this trade while all others don't practice such discrimination tactics coz they all wanna earn a big pot of gold to RTC. Can you imagine all the APs in the past have such rule? Gosh many of us uncles would never taste the likes of Donna, Mint, Feel, Laura, MoMo, Aila, Hebe, Tian Niu, Angel, Annie, Ziyu, Zhu Zhu and many many more. That will be a real tragedy!
To be honest, every girl chooses in a way or another, just that Fiona is very straightforward with her selection criteria
Old 15-09-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 9
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
To be honest, every girl chooses in a way or another, just that Fiona is very straightforward with her selection criteria
yup straightforward is better other girls if cust not suit her will simply reply fully book or ignore message lol they are not blind also
Old 15-09-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Huh? Then why she's so picky over older men?

Anyway, I visited Carrie after her rejection.
On Fiona- Funny thing is that I actually asked what her age limit was during my session.. she said 40s is okay. then i said 40 what? she said 42 lol.. but seems like she just plucked a random number

On her age.. she's told me she's 26 which doesn't seem far off from her appearance
Old 15-09-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
She should also reject those customers in their 20s but looks like in 30s. Maybe also insist customers send her a selfie to see if pass her test, just like some customers like to ask ML send photos to verify. She is seriously a joke. Looking for boyfriend or husband? So picky then go back to her own homeland please.
Actually in my recent FR: https://sbf.today/showthread.php?p=...=#post20199196

I slightly mentioned about the booking/verification process..
She does check and bio your looks from afar before initiating contact
2FA

She probably just ignores customers whom booked but looks old to her..
Old 15-09-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
Michkazuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
Actually in my recent FR: https://sbf.today/showthread.php?p=...=#post20199196

I slightly mentioned about the booking/verification process..
She does check and bio your looks from afar before initiating contact
2FA

She probably just ignores customers whom booked but looks old to her..
On my section with her. I saw her uses a book to record down all the booking and she told that most of the timing is booked by her regular weekly. So, she doesn't have many slot available daily.
But the good part of her is that she will reserve some timing for every booking instead of back to back booking to make sure the session is 1hour full.
Old 15-09-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
On Fiona- Funny thing is that I actually asked what her age limit was during my session.. she said 40s is okay. then i said 40 what? she said 42 lol.. but seems like she just plucked a random number

On her age.. she's told me she's 26 which doesn't seem far off from her appearance
If you can get over Fiona’s very non commercial service (I.e. lack of sensual services), she’s not a bad choice. While not the best looking, she’s definitely above average compared to the other MLs currently available. I’ve visited her a couple times and what I like was the very non commercial feel.

Feel that’s she’s a pretty decent choice for those who like the feeling of visiting a “girlfriend” but without all the emotional attachment.

Last edited by bkba333; 15-09-2020 at 10:28 PM.
Old 15-09-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 22
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
sms no reply give up
Can skip, totally unexciting
Old 15-09-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
Michkazuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Feel that’s she’s a pretty decent choice for those who like the feeling of visiting a “girlfriend” but without all the emotional attachment.
Ya, agreed with this! That's why she is rather selective for the age range I guess.
Old 15-09-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 22
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
She puts age as 35. Rule of thumb for those
1) put age as early 20s, add 4-5 years to their real age
2) 26-28, + 8-10
3) early 30s, + >10

So 35 in ad is probably close to 50 in real life, according to this theory hahaha

Of course, there exist 50-year-olds who are better physically than someone their daughter's age.
True, about 50yo. Advertisement might look hot but u come out feeling cold
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1