The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2015, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Dear Taikors,
Any gathering at SPADE or SupChin tonight? Thinking of joining you guys.
Old 05-01-2015, 08:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
schubert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

hello, im planning to go to ACE tonight, is it safe? i went there today around 5 PM and it's like dead house there.. very different from the first time i went there usually what time does police do the raiding ah? please answer thank you!!
Old 06-01-2015, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Went to Spade on Monday night around 10PM. Its dead. Nothing stirring.
Went to the back food center and some ladies were singing on a stage. Sat down for a while and noticed that all the girls were sitting around the regulars. Anyway only a handful.

So walked to Sup Chin (I still don't know where Pond 9 is, although I passed by a mamak stall under a big tree near Sup Chin but that was empty.

Sup Chin had quite a few PRCs trolling for clients. Most of the tables were occupied by the time I got there. It was impossible to tell whether anyone was a Samster. So I stood around to evaluate my options. Finally opted for a PRC that was tall (about 1.7M) wearing shorts and a yellow blouse. Hair tied in pony tail. She said that was her first day in SC.

Looks quite pretty. B boobs (damn push up bra). Leggy.

No GFE although I tried to be nice and sweet talk her. She asked for payment first. I paid $100 as quoted and then she asked for $10-20 more as "room fee". I told her "lets see first how you treat me". She stripped and asked to get to action immediately.

Started with cbj but she only put half hearted effort. Less than a min and then she asked me to mount her missionary. All throughout she kept urging me to come. Got fed-up and just finished the job.

Cleaned up with toilet roll (no attached shower) and left. All in less than 15 mins. I get similar experience at Brickfields for $40. Will try again tonight or tomorrow may be it is just unlucky picked a poor choice.
Old 06-01-2015, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by schubert View Post
hello, im planning to go to ACE tonight, is it safe? i went there today around 5 PM and it's like dead house there.. very different from the first time i went there usually what time does police do the raiding ah? please answer thank you!!
Unpredictable. Can be 3 pm in the afternoon or 3 am!
Best to avoid Ace till the storm is over.
Old 06-01-2015, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Went to the back food center and some ladies were singing on a stage. Sat down for a while and noticed that all the girls were sitting around the regulars. Anyway only a handful.

So walked to Sup Chin (I still don't know where Pond 9 is, although I passed by a mamak stall under a big tree near Sup Chin but that was empty.

Sup Chin had quite a few PRCs trolling for clients. Most of the tables were occupied by the time I got there. It was impossible to tell whether anyone was a Samster. So I stood around to evaluate my options. Finally opted for a PRC that was tall (about 1.7M) wearing shorts and a yellow blouse. Hair tied in pony tail. She said that was her first day in SC.

No GFE although I tried to be nice and sweet talk her. She asked for payment first. I paid $100 as quoted and then she asked for $10-20 more as "room fee". I told her "lets see first how you treat me". She stripped and asked to get to action immediately.

Started with cbj but she only put half hearted effort. Less than a min and then she asked me to mount her missionary. All throughout she kept urging me to come. Got fed-up and just finished the job.

Cleaned up with toilet roll (no attached shower) and left. All in less than 15 mins. I get similar experience at Brickfields for $40. Will try again tonight or tomorrow may be it is just unlucky picked a poor choice.

Pond 9 and SPADE almost come alive at same hours.

saas<----Next!
Old 06-01-2015, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rantnt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
I have been to Sup Chin a few times. May I know where Pond 9 and Spade is?
Old 07-01-2015, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ACE (now renamed SPADEby some taikors) has a curfew imposed from 0700 hrs till 0200 hrs. During the curfew, NO GIRLS are allowed to ply their trade at First Floor Kim Wah Coffee shop. All are hiding in their rooms without much disturbance from MIB.

ACE comes alive (albeit, very few girls are available as most of them had left and abandoned ACE) from 0200 hrs till 0700 hrs.

As POND 9 and Sup Chun are not my happy hunting ground, I won't elaborate on how you could get there. Guide to ACE or Spade is written in my signature column. Read but don't ask me for directions. FED UP
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 07-01-2015, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9635 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
ACE (now renamed SPADEby some taikors) has a curfew imposed from 0700 hrs till 0200 hrs. During the curfew, NO GIRLS are allowed to ply their trade at First Floor Kim Wah Coffee shop. All are hiding in their rooms without much disturbance from MIB.

ACE comes alive (albeit, very few girls are available as most of them had left and abandoned ACE) from 0200 hrs till 0700 hrs.

As POND 9 and Sup Chun are not my happy hunting ground, I won't elaborate on how you could get there. Guide to ACE or Spade is written in my signature column. Read but don't ask me for directions. FED UP
pond 9 is a name created by bro sengseng.. so if any bros here wanna know the location please pm him... haha..
Old 07-01-2015, 05:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Time Keeper! Since you were whole night there.
Did you see somting like this last night.
Just touch down from OhMun. Damage is $2.50 b4 nego.
I dun think she will stay long cos she dun like the environment there

Old 07-01-2015, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Firdausahmad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantnt View Post
I have been to Sup Chin a few times. May I know where Pond 9 and Spade is?
Buddder

Where's sup chin? Damn frus.. all the Viet girls gone in Ace.
Is it opposite that former Champion? TQ
Old 07-01-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Time Keeper! Since you were whole night there.
Did you see somting like this last night.
Just touch down from OhMun. Damage is $2.50 b4 nego.
I dun think she will stay long cos she dun like the environment there

Wah..this is MaMamia!!!
But RM2.50.....Nice Nice..
must go wash eye!!!

saas<----Next!
Old 07-01-2015, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firdausahmad View Post
Buddder

Where's sup chin? Damn frus.. all the Viet girls gone in Ace.
Is it opposite that former Champion? TQ

Better go BatuPadang ... There rm40 and above...
Poke..poke poke poke and release.

Can get Bakso..China..Local..Indian...

saas<----Next!
Old 07-01-2015, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
pond 9 is a name created by bro sengseng.. so if any bros here wanna know the location please pm him... haha..
Yeah...our "Bayi" sengseng "kaur" named that place Pond 9 ( All PRC on youngish side from 3 to 6 roaming around)
Price RM1.20 the last time i pay.

There another "Street Lamp" at the almost end of Champion Club, believe mostly Viet...average looker but maybe youngish also.
Price not sure but maybe RM1 but no harm asking

saas<----Next!
Old 07-01-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
antonylaixyz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post

Bro, bad experience ? may be youtry this PRC. 60 MINS for 150. No rush. Big boobs. skillful , top lady massage in sub-chin. only thru appointment as she does not come to the restaurant often. PM me.
Old 07-01-2015, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9635 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah...our "Bayi" sengseng "kaur" named that place Pond 9 ( All PRC on youngish side from 3 to 6 roaming around)
Price RM1.20 the last time i pay.

There another "Street Lamp" at the almost end of Champion Club, believe mostly Viet...average looker but maybe youngish also.
Price not sure but maybe RM1 but no harm asking
"kaur" i understand but why "bayi"?
hmmm... bro sengseng do boobs enlargement already ah?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1