The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2009, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 23
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampy View Post
Try this http://www.zh-trip.com

i have also use this website when i was there 2 weeks ago
I'll be there next week, thks for this site !
Old 15-04-2009, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670 View Post
Bro..Bob...too bad going to miss u again...will only hit Zhuhai on the 17th with a couple of gambling kakis...
So any bros ard ZH on 17th May onwards???...

P.S. Bro Bonk...when yr bottle in "JinSha" KTV expire???

Cheers,
TinTin
I will be in ZH on 12th May night...hehhehe..
Old 16-04-2009, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
DGFUN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to update as i got back from ZH over the weekend. All i can say was that LHL was empty, absolutely not a MM in sight. friday/saturday night by 12.30am LHL was almost deserted. Barstalls were pretty quiet and noticed a number of stalls coverted to makan stall with dim sum etc.

this might be a prelude to LHL moving to Wan Xia in the near future, but it has lost a great deal of life and MM's which were non existant now. Stark and shoking contrast to 2-3 years back. Last September was still pretty OK.

Checked out only Jin Kuo An suana and whatever MM's they had was a waste of time sadly.
Old 16-04-2009, 04:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
Zhou Shihai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this 猪八戒 TinTin130670 still talking cock and bull here. hohohohohoho.
Old 16-04-2009, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
Zhou Shihai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanz View Post
i might just be in ZH early may. drinks on me if we do meet up!
you dare to meet this 猪八戒 TinTin130670?

aren't you afraid he will backstab you?
just go and ask around.
his reputation is more smelly than the used condoms found in geylang sewage.

he is just one fat hypocrite and coward. hohohohohoho.
Old 16-04-2009, 06:28 PM
Samster

jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGFUN View Post
Just to update as i got back from ZH over the weekend. All i can say was that LHL was empty, absolutely not a MM in sight. friday/saturday night by 12.30am LHL was almost deserted. Barstalls were pretty quiet and noticed a number of stalls coverted to makan stall with dim sum etc.

this might be a prelude to LHL moving to Wan Xia in the near future, but it has lost a great deal of life and MM's which were non existant now. Stark and shoking contrast to 2-3 years back. Last September was still pretty OK.

Checked out only Jin Kuo An suana and whatever MM's they had was a waste of time sadly.
oh? if this is the case, my trip for next week may not be fruitful ?!
Old 16-04-2009, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670 View Post
Then come with me to ZH on the 17th...

Cheers,
TinTin
cant promise, likely will be in CP...as for the martel, u just call ah jie and sure he will give it to u leh.....

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 16-04-2009, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
m@niac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenHorny View Post
I strongly rec bros to give it a miss totally until quality improves.
Sorry for your bad experience. Heard from my friends Zhu Hai gals are generally prettier than CP gals. But more difficult to fish.
Old 16-04-2009, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 20
havana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:

Holy papaya!!! What really happen? Is something going on over there?
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 16-04-2009, 10:37 PM
Samster

t was pretty dead, seems LHL heavily raid. very very quiet. I will be giving ZH a miss unless going for shopping. The KTV's will still be fine. it's only LHL that's really quiet.

Can't comment really on Suanas as i only went to 1 but was a let down. Bad timing on my part maybe.

Hope it changes, good ole days when in ZH where 3am was still scouting LHL, upz one , rest half hour then head back down for 2nd, 3rd target. it was really fun back then quality way better. Even the muzhu massage gals commented how poor the standard for the MM's were compared to years back
Old 16-04-2009, 11:08 PM
Samster

oh? if that's the case I may cancel my trip
Old 16-04-2009, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 20
havana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Maybe it it just for this week....Hope that things will get better..
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 17-04-2009, 12:02 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Macau or Zhuhai

talk cock sing song
play ping pong

no cock no song
seow ding dong?
Old 17-04-2009, 12:53 AM
Samster

Bro,

From ISG forum

Quote" "
LHL update

"Almost a month now where LHL has devoid of SW's, with only a few coming out after 1am. This evening, I saw about 5 girls all crowded around one bar, all of them left with customers in hand after about 30 minutes. Which means that the services are still there so long as you know who to call. Tonight I saw maybe 10 or so walking up and down LHL from around 11pm onwards - hopefully this may mean a return to "normality". "

last weekend, i did not even see a single WG and very quiet after 12am.
Old 17-04-2009, 03:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jespertan is Cool - loads of Potential

Dear DGFUN
I would not recommend to drink at the LHL stalls
The girls (at least 4 of them in each stall) would push you for the drinks. So you end up paying for 5 drinks instead of just 1 drink.
Make that 2 rounds and you end up paying for 10 bottles but you actually drink only 2 bottles yourself
And the price don't come cheap at all!
Even my friend from Liam Spa - Liu Xia told me to avoid the LHL stalls as she told me she feel the pain for me
Nice caring girl indeed

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1