The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 09-01-2012, 02:03 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
She is at Ocean hotel room 46.
Is she coming back or is she there permanently now?
Old 09-01-2012, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Xiaowei was the legendary angpai "Siew Mun" in KS.

But somehow after moving over to PT her service level has dropped and many "extras" that she provides in KS she dun do now.
waahooo, din know she was ex-ang pai. all the more must visit her.
she would have charged more at ks, now down to 30 so serv also down lor.

anyway got zap -5 for that post.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leifucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to PT around 4pm today...waited at h2r2 for maggie but door still closed. after 10mins door opened. this is the first time i saw maggie but i guess not my type though boobs was a bit big. decided to go to h10r12 to try my luck with kico...waited for another 10mins or so then opened. she really is pretty for me since i already saw her before but never tried. went in then she spoke in malay...she thought i was, i said english only hehehe. then she went on. i paid then she undressed. loved those tits with pinkish or light nips and very firm. body is yummy for me. she lied down in bed while she washed me. then typical catbath after followed by cdbj. then i mashed her tits and then signalled for 69...she let me eat her pussy. smell was so sweet and the taste too....i guess due to the liquid soap they're using. lasted for about 5 mins then when on with the bang. i did her in missionary but she originally asked for doggie. i said missionary since i like to se her body and facing me while i screw her. lasted for another 10mins or maybe less then i came. very nice experience with her and might consider her as my regulars this time.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leifucker View Post
went to PT around 4pm today...waited at h2r2 for maggie but door still closed. after 10mins door opened. this is the first time i saw maggie but i guess not my type though boobs was a bit big. decided to go to h10r12 to try my luck with kico...waited for another 10mins or so then opened. she really is pretty for me since i already saw her before but never tried. went in then she spoke in malay...she thought i was, i said english only hehehe. then she went on. i paid then she undressed. loved those tits with pinkish or light nips and very firm. body is yummy for me. she lied down in bed while she washed me. then typical catbath after followed by cdbj. then i mashed her tits and then signalled for 69...she let me eat her pussy. smell was so sweet and the taste too....i guess due to the liquid soap they're using. lasted for about 5 mins then when on with the bang. i did her in missionary but she originally asked for doggie. i said missionary since i like to se her body and facing me while i screw her. lasted for another 10mins or maybe less then i came. very nice experience with her and might consider her as my regulars this time.
Nice fr ..upz u my humble points...
Cheers
Old 09-01-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

H16R11

Look = quite pretty and young for me (8/10)
Body = should be B cup, pink nips, fair /milky skin (8/10)
Catbath = not a fan, so skip this
BJ = i like, in fact i "raised the white flag" at this stage =p (8/10)
FJ = n/a
GFE = very friendly to me (8/10)
Damage = 40
RTF = one day to try the FJ

overall it was a good experience
Old 10-01-2012, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Capable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Senior

Supported by this statement, are you qualify for member of "Lick PussY TEAM" ?

Or is it "No right or wrong answer" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leifucker View Post
she let me eat her pussy. smell was so sweet and the taste too
Old 10-01-2012, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
H16R11

Look = quite pretty and young for me (8/10)
Body = should be B cup, pink nips, fair /milky skin (8/10)
Catbath = not a fan, so skip this
BJ = i like, in fact i "raised the white flag" at this stage =p (8/10)
FJ = n/a
GFE = very friendly to me (8/10)
Damage = 40
RTF = one day to try the FJ

overall it was a good experience
Yo bro, if I am not wrong, H16R11 is Pat. She has dark tan skin, but very smooth to the touch. Not sure if fair and milky is the correct description.
Old 10-01-2012, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Anyone know h7 2nd floor Kathy whereabouts? Door locked but no padlock. no lights also.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

If I remember correctly I saw her room open last night before I went for my sessions.

But for today/tonight I have no idea.

It is possible that she could be OL for 1 month. Door locked but no padlock, maybe she instructed the aunty OKT to clean or repaint her room while she is gone temporarily. This was what her next door neighbour Chris told me last time when she go OL.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmikel View Post
Anyone know h7 2nd floor Kathy whereabouts? Door locked but no padlock. no lights also.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

mmm...its either my memory or me eyes starts to fail me =p

anyway with service like this, milky or dark does not matter =)
Old 10-01-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
If I remember correctly I saw her room open last night before I went for my sessions.

But for today/tonight I have no idea.

It is possible that she could be OL for 1 month. Door locked but no padlock, maybe she instructed the aunty OKT to clean or repaint her room while she is gone temporarily. This was what her next door neighbour Chris told me last time when she go OL.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
normally if they go back one month , they will put a notice with some dates . I didn't see any . will try again
Old 10-01-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Ooops! Forgot about that one! Sorry Bro. So maybe she's just off for the day.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmikel View Post
normally if they go back one month , they will put a notice with some dates . I didn't see any . will try again
Old 11-01-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
salem33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
As per your request, H11R03 is JJ.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Thank bro fornicator you are e best.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:41 AM
Samster

Have fun with her Bro.

I did!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salem33 View Post
Thank bro fornicator you are e best.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:12 PM
Samster (M)