The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-01-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 21
supercheongster is one of the Best!supercheongster is one of the Best!supercheongster is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Got intro by my friend to a social networking apps and quickly installed it into my smart phone. As what he had mentioned, i saw many profiles belongs to domestic helpers.

Initially tried hard to go through each profile hunting for a suitable one to chat, and did msg few of them but none reply. I gave up and became less active in that apps until last October i received a msg from a lady (let's call her S )from philippines. S is a single mother in her early 30s with a slim figure and sports a nice smile. Can see her cheerful character from the maid's outing pictures she posted in her profile. As advise from senior brothers here to go slow and steady, we started off slowly with "hi" and simple chat and progressed to deeper conversation chatting about families and other matters. Guess i gain S's trust slowly and we chatted almost everyday.

Meeting S is quite difficult as she gets to have a Sunday off once every fortnight, and i also travel extensively as part of my job requirement. I still msg her at least once per day asking how she is even though i am out of town. S always wait for my msg and never be the first one to start a chat as she doesn't want my OC to find out.

Finally after months of chatting with S, our conversation slowly has gone into chatting about bf/gf, hugs and kisses. Last Sunday, i finally get to meet S in person. S gone to meet her friends in Lucky Plaza in the morning for breakfast and send some money back to hometown. She managed to spare 3 hrs meeting me somewhere in the east. We sat in a cafe and chat for an hour before i suggested to leave so she won't be home late and get a free scolding from her employer. Before we head to carpark, i told S i wanna buy 4D, betting the last 4 digits of her hp numbers. While i was writing the betting slip, S leaned towards me to learn how i place a bet. My left elbow can feel that her boobs was pressing against my elbow which i told myself "Ho Say Liao".

Quickly placed my bet and we headed to carpark via staircase. The staircase we took was quiet and deserted. while walking down, i told her she still owe me kisses and S just smiled away. Then i pulled her to me and finally our lips met. She quite shy initially but slowly let loose. We frenched for few mins and went to get my car. Again, i have made a point to park my car at a corner of carpark. once in car, we continued to french and i slowly moved my hands to her boobs. No rejection from her so i started to squeeze lightly and slipped my hands under her bra carassing her nips. She seems enjoying and let off little moan at times. While frenching, her hand slowly moved from my chest down to my little brother. Sensing S is high, i asked her if she mind giving me a blow. Next thing i knew, she unzip my pant, brought out my little brother and started bbbj me. S's bbbj was good with nice suction. After a good few mins of bbbj, i unloaded into her mouth. Cleaned up ourselves and i sent her back promptly. Quite a fruitful 1st meeting with S.

Chat up with her today and S said she enjoyed our meeting. I suggested we go to a hotel in our next meeting as i felt space restriction in my car and she agreed. Looking forward to my next meeting with S and write a FR after our venture in a hotel.
Old 18-01-2014, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 14
fabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Got to know a pinoy via fb.
exchange no and start wechat. Been chatting for few day. Then start getting naughty during one of the night chat. Knowing she is new and do not have any day off until next month. Arrange to meet her during her marketing time. Which she do marking at Giant.
After she shopping, drive her to nearby MSCP. Park at 2nd top level, which no other car parking. Get to the back seat. I start kissing her. Move my hand under her bar without any resistance. Then I proceed to suck her breast. Man, she was hot once I suck her. asking me to suck harder. While sucking her. I shifted my left hand and start touch her bottom. Seems not resistance also. I slip my hand under her under wear. She just open her legs for my easy access... She was wet and I just slip my middle finger into her wet pussy..
I also cannot tahan. Ask her to suck me. She open my zip and start sucking... man ready make me getting harder.
I continue digging her while she sucking for about 5 mins. she said she cannot control. Then I suggest she go on top of me. She hesitated for a while and start took off her shorts & underwear. While at the same time I pull down my paints to knee level.
She just jump on top of me and ride me for about another 5 min till I told her to stop. Otherwise I will going to shoot. She continue let me stay inside her for a while till I told her to rest in my arm. She keep saying want more on her off day.
As her time is up. Send her back. And I'm a happy man..
Old 18-01-2014, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabann View Post
exchange no and start wechat. Been chatting for few day. Then start getting naughty during one of the night chat. Knowing she is new and do not have any day off until next month. Arrange to meet her during her marketing time. Which she do marking at Giant.
After she shopping, drive her to nearby MSCP. Park at 2nd top level, which no other car parking. Get to the back seat. I start kissing her. Move my hand under her bar without any resistance. Then I proceed to suck her breast. Man, she was hot once I suck her. asking me to suck harder. While sucking her. I shifted my left hand and start touch her bottom. Seems not resistance also. I slip my hand under her under wear. She just open her legs for my easy access... She was wet and I just slip my middle finger into her wet pussy..
I also cannot tahan. Ask her to suck me. She open my zip and start sucking... man ready make me getting harder.
I continue digging her while she sucking for about 5 mins. she said she cannot control. Then I suggest she go on top of me. She hesitated for a while and start took off her shorts & underwear. While at the same time I pull down my paints to knee level.
She just jump on top of me and ride me for about another 5 min till I told her to stop. Otherwise I will going to shoot. She continue let me stay inside her for a while till I told her to rest in my arm. She keep saying want more on her off day.

I did not see you mentioned you put on some music "CD" when she ride you....
Old 18-01-2014, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Kobe123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So u shoot at where? Haha
Old 18-01-2014, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 14
fabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

haha.. I didn't shoot lah... she only have 1 hr for marketing.
Only left 15 mins for me.
Actually she stay near my place. Happen to know few days back when I sent her back from Giant. She is taking care of an old ah mah staying alone there which I know for years. Ah mah's son & daughter visit her every alternate day during weekday.
She just came her for few months. Will only get her day off after 6 months of service, which happen to be after CNY.
So I'm more or less sure I'm her 1st guy here... May be tats the reason she is so horny.
Old 18-01-2014, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Actually she stay near my place. Happen to know few days back when I sent her back from Giant. She is taking care of an old ah mah staying alone there which I know for years. Ah mah's son & daughter visit her every alternate day during weekday.
She just came her for few months. Will only get her day off after 6 months of service, which happen to be after CNY.
So I'm more or less sure I'm her 1st guy here... May be tats the reason she is so horny.
she use wechat also?
Old 18-01-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Uglyold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
You will be her 1st guy to get HIV from her.
Old 19-01-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aedward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Unless she callously does it with other guys she meets in the market.
Old 19-01-2014, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Kobe123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wtf u go all the way liao end up never shoot? Lol
Old 19-01-2014, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard911 View Post
hey bros im new to this game of maid bonking...can senior members give me some tips where to find one and how to chat them up?? thanks a lot in advance!
aiya, just read from first post till current post. u sure will get some idea one.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 19-01-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard911 View Post
hey bros im new to this game of maid bonking...can senior members give me some tips where to find one and how to chat them up?? thanks a lot in advance!
Buy a copy of newspaper and turn to the ads page...... look under maid agencies..... you will be able to find all kinds of maids available to suit you.
Old 19-01-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
6sense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

-----------

Last edited by 6sense; 22-01-2014 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Enough
Old 19-01-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Doesn't matter you shoot or don't shoot right? As long your Kuku inside her and you never play any music " CD" ...good friend HIV may be coming you know...you mentioned she ride you right? Unless ride with your Kuku outside...if Kuku inside beware. You think you first guy arh? AIOYH. Many also think like that but still got surprise present .
Old 19-01-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster

Even oral, also have some percentage of getting le, not to mention riding.

http://www.hpb.gov.sg/HOPPortal/health-article/6260
Old 20-01-2014, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
6sense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

------------

Last edited by 6sense; 22-01-2014 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Enough
Advert Space Available