The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 08-06-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Yup and many a times, she will auto HJ fast and furious before you can say no...

First minute no cum

Follow 2 minutes hj

No cum

She said time out

Knnccb
Old 08-06-2022, 06:31 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Experiences of a seasoned cheongster...I feel your pain...

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
First minute no cum

Follow 2 minutes hj

No cum

She said time out

Knnccb

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 08-06-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Experiences of a seasoned cheongster...I feel your pain...

That's why I stopped visiting ML FL
Old 08-06-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1106 / Power: 14
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by minghii View Post
Few years ago raw one ml at a spa. First 2 visit must wear condom, then 3rd visit i find her late at night and was her last customer. I do alot of licking on her and then her pussy then when i saw her getting quite high i continue to lick up towards her breast then this is when that i straight away put my 2ic in for raw. She did try to push me abit but think she also high already and continue let me plump and then came inside her. After that she say i naughty next time cannot like that but next time onwards everytime is raw. Too bad she went bad china after a raid at her spa.
Also cum in every session ?
Old 08-06-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 3
minghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Also cum in every session ?
Yes after the 1st raw the next few visits all raw but theres also 2 to 3 times no raw because she say not safety period for raw. Sometimes i will tips her more so that i can continue to raw her.
Old 09-06-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 20
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of
Quote:
Yalor normally can't cum hj one
Once hit that level, the whole session becomes pointless also. But i can still cum la. If i want.

The turnoff for me is when they suddenly stop hj and ask for more. I've ever walked away blue balled just because the ML ask for more $. Then i fins someone else to 'donate' to.
Old 09-06-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
First minute no cum

Follow 2 minutes hj

No cum

She said time out

Knnccb

Then a few days later contact you to ask you why you never go back to support her?
Old 09-06-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 19
Pkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Then a few days later contact you to ask you why you never go back to support her?
bro pm u but u nv reply
Old 09-06-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Coming from another experienced cheongster...

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 09-06-2022, 01:03 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15389 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's why I stopped visiting ML FL
lol true. skipped all the random ones.

its a good thing to have a few trialed and tested ones that are still in business

When they leave, its our loss.

I still visit a few local ones from time to time.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 09-06-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
lol true. skipped all the random ones.

its a good thing to have a few trialed and tested ones that are still in business

When they leave, its our loss.

I still visit a few local ones from time to time.
Hopefully GL can reopen
Old 09-06-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ha ha ha...how cum you have the same pattern girls too
Old 09-06-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leakypipes View Post
Once hit that level, the whole session becomes pointless also. But i can still cum la. If i want.

The turnoff for me is when they suddenly stop hj and ask for more. I've ever walked away blue balled just because the ML ask for more $. Then i fins someone else to 'donate' to.
Now legal joint closed

That's why mostly chu pattern
Old 09-06-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4511 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Ha ha ha...how cum you have the same pattern girls too
their standard MO: send good morning pics, ask when u free, ask u go support her

tmd... they really think sg men are millionaire roberts

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 09-06-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
their standard MO: send good morning pics, ask when u free, ask u go support her

tmd... they really think sg men are millionaire roberts
Perhaps they believe we have tons of cpf withdrawal

Even let their friends continue using the same WeChat
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1