The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-04-2012, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Now that I have declared my limits..

Does that mean next time KTV, I just pay the limits to u or whoever is the leader for the day ok already? heheheehe

Awaits all your invitation to KTV....hehhehe
do take note my daily limits.
Since ur limit so low, how about u organize a KTV session and we all join u.

Since u set ur limit till this amount, I'm very very sure u are able to keep the bill till that level for all of us. I hereby say thanks to u 1st. And if excess, u top up the rest ok. Heehee

Waiting for ur call!

Yo yo calling all cheapo.. Uncle coolmanks party going at 88 rmb per head. 188 for weekend. Even more cheap than any agent u can find in town!

U only ask for 88rmb.. Like this I still can save 218rmb.. Can sit another cat 200 . Haha..
Old 13-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 16
Sirdaniel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirdaniel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 香香很烦
Jia yi is "plus one".
They are trainees undergoing training at a cheap price. Don expect the fullservicefrom them.
oh. so huiha's trainee so ex? 300?
like u said, normally just got to top up 100 for a trainee at other places
Old 13-04-2012, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 16
Sirdaniel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirdaniel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover
Yo yo calling all cheapo.. Uncle coolmanks party going at 88 rmb per head. 188 for weekend. Even more cheap than any agent u can find in town!

U only ask for 88rmb.. Like this I still can save 218rmb.. Can sit another cat 200 . Haha..
uncle cool can soon be the most demand agent!
Old 13-04-2012, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
Woman arrested with 100 packets of condoms.

http://www.sgpolitics.net/?p=7500

pls stock up condoms as it's prices will go up soon ..
Bro adidas, dun create public chaos on false report on woman caught for 100 packets of condom....

Click HSA link u see they clarify no such thing wor:
http://www.hsa.gov.sg/publish/hsapor...=1334314629673
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 13-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 16
香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post

As i know , there is 3 in YH as i know so far , hope yours is not one of them if not i would have to let you have a membership .

Club Of SB !
One of them came into my room w iceman I remembered... Till I showed a brother her name card on whybthe mummy French me in the toilet, he confirmed it's a any rider. Tore the name card st away....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirdaniel View Post
oh. so huiha's trainee so ex? 300?
like u said, normally just got to top up 100 for a trainee at other places
300 is for her full 2 hours... They will do their best I believe or u can teach her also... But like I've said.. It's purely because she's a top class syt that's why I went for it....

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

拿得起,要放得下。。。
一场游戏,一场梦。。。
Old 13-04-2012, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bro adidas, dun create public chaos on false report on woman caught for 100 packets of condom....

Haha bro it's written in the article that cK posted that the article is just a figment of the writer's imagination. It's just for laughs

next trip: CA/CP trip: erm... i'll nv know....
Old 13-04-2012, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificboy21 View Post
Now YH got alot of any rider already.. anyway the original any rider just went back to work last night.
Quote:
yes ... i heard lots of new riders nowadays ...
original rider r back ???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
As i know , there is 3 in YH as i know so far , hope yours is not one of them if not i would have to let you have a membership .
Quote:
Originally Posted by 香香很烦 View Post
One of them came into my room w iceman I remembered... Till I showed a brother her name card on whybthe mummy French me in the toilet, he confirmed it's a any rider. Tore the name card st away....
Is this the pretty long hair Assistant Mummy that seem very eager to go to your bedroom one ? I met one last Sep 2011. Dunno if it's the same one. Her pussy quite wet and can kissing not bad.

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 13-04-2012, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 23
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 香香很烦 View Post
welcum to be my SB....haha

to be fair to her....skin quite smooth and fair ....face still can look
Old 13-04-2012, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Knn, your statement seen to imply that I am an agent; this I assure you I am NOT. Period full stop.

Quote:

Old 13-04-2012, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Since u set ur limit till this amount, I'm very very sure u are able to keep the bill till that level for all of us. I hereby say thanks to u 1st. And if excess, u top up the rest ok. Heehee
Waiting for ur call!
wah ... .... liddat i also want to join this party ....
ktv charges at 88rmb only ... since i save some money, i can called 10 gals to sit liao ...
Quote:
i think can easily voted the Best Agent in CP ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
thanks for clearing up, bro ..... my bad ...
Old 13-04-2012, 10:59 PM
Samster

coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Ok , please stand by the phone .......will call you very very soon.

Thanks you for promoting my party....but it is totally unnecessary. I am fully capable of doing it myself if that what I want to do.

Now my post was to FGG; and just like my previous post much earlier was to smjplayer. And the post must be viewed in this context. Even if others do not fully understand what I mean....he would.

Even if I was talking nonsense so what!
I am not the only one guilty (of talking nonsense). What was most amazing is that the person who was the undisputed KING of this (talking nonsense) seen to think he has exclusive right to this. Only he can talk nonsense. And it is his duty to put down any post not to his liking.

For goodness sake, it is a open forum, we are all here to TCSS, no one own the forum here.

The above is all TCSS only..meaning talking nonsense ....please ignores if it is not to anyone liking. Especially if the post was not addressed to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post

Waiting for ur call!

Old 14-04-2012, 12:04 AM
Samster

Party is tonite, can you make it? with your private concord jet u can still make it. hehhehee

Btw CP mayor know u are coming to collect your laundry, that why they just cut a hole in the fence exact on the spot of the laundry shop....for u.

hhehehehe

Quote:
wah ... .... liddat i also want to join this party ....
ktv charges at 88rmb only ... since i save some money, i can called 10 gals to sit liao ...

Old 14-04-2012, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjplayer View Post
Both my nick lo. This nick shorter ma. haha. Not clone, its me.

I watched for another almost 30 mins at Sands here. still catch no ball.
LOL! less 1 form of gambling..
MBS got this game meh?

I was looking all over the place last time there and couldn't find it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Party is tonite, can you make it? with your private concord jet u can still make it. hehhehee

Btw CP mayor know u are coming to collect your laundry, that why they just cut a hole in the fence exact on the spot of the laundry shop....for u.

hhehehehe
Why are you still posting this hour.....1st nite in CP no mm warm ur bed meh?

Hope I will see your gun carry mm cuming trip.....
Old 14-04-2012, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 16
香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime View Post
Is this the pretty long hair Assistant Mummy that seem very eager to go to your bedroom one ? I met one last Sep 2011. Dunno if it's the same one. Her pussy quite wet and can kissing not bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by decent02 View Post
welcum to be my SB....haha

to be fair to her....skin quite smooth and fair ....face still can look
Hmmmmmm... Bro... I really don't know if it's the same person la... Maybe my sifu c2b2 can verify.... As I showed him the name card... Me no up her... So cannot join ur sb club... Heh

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

拿得起,要放得下。。。
一场游戏,一场梦。。。
Old 14-04-2012, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Just got this news from my YH mummy that New Century ktv closed since 2 weeks ago. Some Singaporean died of OD....anyone heard anything abt this ?

Also original any rider "xiao x" confirmed back to YH.....

Last edited by FeiGohGoh; 14-04-2012 at 03:03 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread