The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2013, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Influx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list - 1608 Guo Guo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Guo Guo to me is pretty and Chio especially if she is in a short dress revealing her legs. She recently has been wear jeans material hot pants which is also nice.
A short FR on my rtf with her.

I like the rooms in 1608 except there is only one pillow. Guo Guo undressed me and we went shower. Exchange pleasantries and she passed me her yucky medicine looking type of mouthwash. The shower was nice with her using her hand from my back side reaching the front to grab and wash my dick. Nice motions to stimulate me.

Showered off soap, dried up and proceed to the bed. She has a routine but she was stopped by me, as I don't need the service on the back. She catbath me on my frontal body and kissed everywhere. I engaged her in small kisses and caress her small flat breast. Her nipples erect from stimulation growing out of the inverted slots they were in, but she is an A cup. I don't mind breast size but more of face and chemistry.

We had nice little kisses and she was accommodating on my request for some painting though I guess she is not too keen due to afraid of hygiene. Her bbbj was good, no teeth feeling as she tongue lick, suck me shiok.

On FJ she was moaning quietly and enjoys the sex chemistry we had. I pumped missionary and pumped her furiously to cum. Her pussy also felt warm and nice and not loose as compared to other WL. We had a nice chat after that and she gives me the feeling that she is a straight person, no KC no lies, she just says what she feels, frank in her opinion.

Rtf sure. Nice figure and face for me
Thks Bro for the recommendation, she is indeed a gem!
Old 08-12-2013, 11:57 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influx View Post
Thks Bro for the recommendation, she is indeed a gem!
Guo guo is very gd. Have u upped her?
Old 08-12-2013, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Influx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Guo guo is very gd. Have u upped her?
Yup have. I did a FR before some time back bro
Old 08-12-2013, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Vincent8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
88@24m13

Name: 88 of 24M13
Origin: Shichuan, PRC
Looks: pleasant face, 155cm, friendly, smiles from time to time, medium built.6.8/10
Boobs: 32B, a little bit small but natural and reasonably firm, 7/10

Prelude: she worked in a Zhuhai Sauna centre before coming to GL about one or two months ago. Friendly and chatty. She helped me to undress and our fingers moved to the right places quickly, 7/10

Shower: she cleaned me up and followed by body massage and BBBJ. 7/10

Catbath: started with boobs massage and licking of the body for about 5 minutes, decent effort, 7/10

BBBJ: started with tender licking and followed by gentle sucking, and ended with powerful sucking, 7.2/10

AR : not provided

Frenching: yes with some passion, 7/10

FJ: started with cowgal, changed to doggie and ended with missionary, she was accommodating and cooperative through out. She moaned and grabbed me tightly when we reached the climax. 7.5/10

GFE: we engaged in small talks and she was friendly and conversation became very easy 7.5/10

Overall: she may not be as aggressive or commando as 33 or 99 of the same house. She is refreshing and accommodating. 7.2/10

RTF: yes in a few weeks' time.
Old 08-12-2013, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Vincent8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Zhiling @ 1805

I went 1805 and looked for Coco and Taozi but were both not available. I ended up with Ziling.

Name: Ziling of 1805
Origin: Sichuan, PRC
Looks: very heavy makeup, pretty face, seldom smiles, about 155cm, medium built. 6.5/10
Boobs: 32B, natural and firm, 7/10
Prelude: rather cold and we stripped on our own and not much chatting, she has nearly one year of experience in GL, 5/10

Shower: simple cleaning and washing, a round of SOP BBBJ, 5.5/10

Catbath: a round of boobs massaging and licking done rather quickly, it was SOP and not sensational at all, 5/10

BBBJ: she rushed through the motion with little enthusiasm. Slightly more HJ than BBBJ, 5/10

Frenching: only light kissing, 3/10

AR: not provided, 0/10

FJ: she tried to rush through the session with minimum effort. It was certainly not enjoyable, 5/10

GFE: very lacking, little interaction, perhaps we could not develop the right chemistry, 4/10

Overall: not an enjoyable session with a rather cold WL, 4.5/10

RTF: No
Old 09-12-2013, 12:51 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: Zhiling @ 1805

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent8 View Post
I went 1805 and looked for Coco and Taozi but were both not available. I ended up with Ziling.

Name: Ziling of 1805
Origin: Sichuan, PRC
Looks: very heavy makeup, pretty face, seldom smiles, about 155cm, medium built. 6.5/10
Boobs: 32B, natural and firm, 7/10
Prelude: rather cold and we stripped on our own and not much chatting, she has nearly one year of experience in GL, 5/10

Shower: simple cleaning and washing, a round of SOP BBBJ, 5.5/10

Catbath: a round of boobs massaging and licking done rather quickly, it was SOP and not sensational at all, 5/10

BBBJ: she rushed through the motion with little enthusiasm. Slightly more HJ than BBBJ, 5/10

Frenching: only light kissing, 3/10

AR: not provided, 0/10

FJ: she tried to rush through the session with minimum effort. It was certainly not enjoyable, 5/10

GFE: very lacking, little interaction, perhaps we could not develop the right chemistry, 4/10

Overall: not an enjoyable session with a rather cold WL, 4.5/10

RTF: No
oh man.............sucky session...
Old 09-12-2013, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
You can "kee" (rise) with Yuki (UK)!!!

House: L16H49

WL: UK

Ht/Wt: 1.63m/44kg

Home: Hubei

Looks: (7/10) UK has an overall jade white complexion, oval  shape face with 2 round teasing eyes. She has long black light wavy hair down to her breasts. Her teeth are neat and medium size and lips sweetly inviting. She is bubbly and talks and laughs loudly. 

Body: (7/10) She has an hour shape body, l guess maybe 32B-26-34. Her tits are small, pencil eraser size and light pink. Her breasts are firm and strong, no sagging. Slight ounce of fat can be observed at her tummy, but hardly noticeable. Her bums are meaty and curvy, good for doggy bonking. She sport a faint red tattoo on her left upper arm. Can't figure out what it looks like. Her pair of legs are slim and very sexy looking when she puts on her micro miniskirt, revealing part of her fleshy bum. 

Bath : (5/10) Nothing much happened here. Just the usual washing on my dick and ass with soap. She made sure that these parts are entirely cleaned. 

Cat Bath: (7/10) I laid down on the bed on my front.  She wiped my back with wet sanitised wipes and on my bottom. Then she started sucking my back from my shoulders, left and right and move slowly southwards. I can feel the warm and wet sensation of her lips. Felt shiok when it reaches my bum and my inner thighs. Ooooh! Shiok!

AR: (6/10) Next, she asked me to stand on my four.  She laughed and commented that I surely never kena ass fxxk before, from the awkward way of my post. Patiently she taught me how to position  my back and open my legs to get ready for the AR. She sprayed some spiky liquid at  and around my ass  and wiped clean. Then, she started with licking around my ass area. Next she poked her tongue in and out of my hole. Not sure how to describe this feeling. All I can say is that the spiky liquid had masked off any feeling that I should be feeling.  She did that twice and asked me how I felt. I replied 'great' though deep inside I know it is not. But I guess that is just me, not my cup of tea.

BBBJ: (8/10) she licked gently on my balls one at a time. Oooh..I can felt the tinkling sensation-shiok! Then she sucked at them and slowly moving her mouth upwards along my shaft, still sucking and licking. The suction power was good. Finally her mouth reached the tip of my dick head. She opened her mouth wide and let my dick head slipped into it smoothly, totally engulfed it. Inside her mouth,  I felt the warm & wetness and the heavenly suction feeling. My head was getting high with more blood rushing in. I felt the lightness feeling and as if I was floating into the sky... her sucking got more and more intense. ..deeper and deeper into her throat..then I felt it coming. I had to save it for later, so reluctantly I held her hand to stop her.

FJ: (7/10) she asked me for my preference,  whether she should be on top or me. I told her to take a short break while I take over the action. I pumped her gently in the missionary position.  I increased speed until she moaned louder & louder. I bent down with my tits rubbing hers and we kissed  passionately, our lips locking together. Changed to side position,  felt her tightness of her pussy clamping hard on my dick as I continously pumped her. I felt a sudden gust of blood rushing down into my solid dick. It's coming,  I was thinking to myself. Better switch to final launching position & get ready for the fireworks.  Still into her, I flipped her curvy & meaty butt over to doggy position. The view of her pussy tightly gripping my dick was a pleasurable sight. I can see her cunt juice oozing out as I pumped harder & faster into her in the doggy position until the fireworks exploded inside her.

GFE (6/10): quite commercial feel

RTF: try others first
Sad to say she is on ORD mood, a lot of department on shortcut
Old 10-12-2013, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bro zhen Mei is same house as Alice 16w06...
Thanks Bro.
I went to her house for RTF.
Cheers.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vtbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name:alice

homebase:16w06

ht/wt:1.65m above/49kg

origin:hunan

here is my fr on alice

looks:very pretty,look like japanese girl

body:she is slim,tall(she told me she is a car model in china)
her body complexion is smooth/fair.she has a long hair

boobs:she has a pair of natural b+to c cup with light pink nipple just nice.

Cat bath,shower,bbbj is the same from others bro who write fr on other wl

frenching:very passionate,like frenching with my gf,i love the feeling

fj:no need to put ky,she is very tight,the feel is so good that i cum in only one position
Old 11-12-2013, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vtbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtbs View Post
name:alice

homebase:16w06

ht/wt:1.65m above/49kg

origin:hunan

here is my fr on alice

looks:very pretty,look like japanese girl

body:she is slim,tall(she told me she is a car model in china)
her body complexion is smooth/fair.she has a long hair

boobs:she has a pair of natural b+to c cup with light pink nipple just nice.

Cat bath,shower,bbbj is the same from others bro who write fr on other wl

frenching:very passionate,like frenching with my gf,i love the feeling

fj:no need to put ky,she is very tight,the feel is so good that i cum in only one position
overall had a great session with alice,like making love with my own gf

i will definitely rtf her again
Old 11-12-2013, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 21
hardman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhardman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Which wl provides excellent ar? I am a sucker for ar. So far tried and know Lele (1615) provides good ar. Wants to know any other recommendations. Thanks in advance.
Old 11-12-2013, 06:36 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardman View Post
Which wl provides excellent ar? I am a sucker for ar. So far tried and know Lele (1615) provides good ar. Wants to know any other recommendations. Thanks in advance.
try bao bao (16w15) Her AR is good

bao bao & le le are good buddies
Old 11-12-2013, 10:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shagabag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hate writing post on forums normally i just read what people say about the girls and I'll take action.

Long story short, randomly pick a girl who as good comments from bros here. She 99 in some ulu hse in lor 24, i think its 13. Think shes a newbie.

Went in asked for her. The uncle called her and say jia li you ke. She came. Looks ok considered pretty but not my fav kind. Went in anyway and was amazedddddddddddddd.

Firstly her body is good. Considered slim but not skinny enough for me.
Nipples true pink. TRUE pink boobs abt b+ to C. Pretty firm and skin is fair not the true fair but fair. Legs are slim enough and sexy tight.

One thing to take note guys. Mention that you heard good review about her. I mention i read abt her online and the service she gave me afterwards is legendary.

Proper hanky panky in the toilet and seductive blowjobs there.

Back on the bed she ask me to lie flat. and she carass from the back.
Best part? Ask me to doggy position (as the girl)

Then she uses her hands and mouth to caress you whole ass, balls, dick together. For guys who hasnt tried this kind of thing before, you will be electrified at first. Control and let her hands and mouth rape your sensitive parts. It super damn good.

Ok im tired of trying to piece things together the best part is the foreplay.
The sex feels super real and she'll react to your momentum and moan with great timming. It encourages you to go harded and more vigorously.

Shes cute and nice and probably the best service i ever had in my entire life. i probably had sex with more then 150girls to date. Mostly paid ones haha but yea she amazed me last night.
Old 12-12-2013, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
toeshina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tonite it's my first time in geylang.. Used to go to the Thai stables n prc stables on the website.. Nw i realise go geylang makes the money more worth it.. Lol.. U c wat u wan.. More exp but room oso better than booking ur own transit room.. Lol..

Anyway tried duo duo 1605.. Nice sweet gal.. Heh.. Nice boobs.. Tink shld b rtf again.. Lol.. Pardon my noobness.. Lol..
Old 12-12-2013, 09:14 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by toeshina View Post
Tonite it's my first time in geylang.. Used to go to the Thai stables n prc stables on the website.. Nw i realise go geylang makes the money more worth it.. Lol.. U c wat u wan.. More exp but room oso better than booking ur own transit room.. Lol..

Anyway tried duo duo 1605.. Nice sweet gal.. Heh.. Nice boobs.. Tink shld b rtf again.. Lol.. Pardon my noobness.. Lol..
There is no 1605. Do u mean 1606 or 1615?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1