The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 11-11-2010, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

I just dun understand why some samsters are lazy and stupid. Internet and forum have full of info. If ones uses his brain and is hardworking, seriously I doubt he has to resort to pcc in the room himself.

Guess it is easier to just question and waiting for others to feed the info.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickL33 View Post
i'm been to Nana plaza before but not Poisedon, may i know where is it?
I am in a very excellent mood today. So, therefore i ask you to use your paws on this site, activate your malfunctioned grey cells, and use your eyes and use the search function.........please, please and please do it.

Or you can go to my post in FR numbered 8096, Playman's post numbered 8102 and also etct88 FR numbered 8100 that recommended 2 puyings in Bangkok Field Report thread.

Everything about how to have fun in BKK are in the BKK's threads. Or do you need a senior to hold your hands and lead the way for you to go into soapies, agogo joints, kapoo clubs, dirty oil massages, bars and clubs ?.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I just dun understand why some samsters are lazy and stupid. Internet and forum have full of info. If ones uses his brain and is hardworking, seriously I doubt he has to resort to pcc in the room himself.

Guess it is easier to just question and waiting for others to feed the info.
I also want o ask. I want to ask how to be so lucky like you can get 3 gers in consecutive nights. Thank you.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 11-11-2010, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

For everyone with questions, come to BKK, I'll bring you to the place with (almost)all the answers to your many questions. A net shop and then teach you how to use google and the search function on this site.

Don't worry, low hourly rates.

On another note, I wonder if we could somehow vote to sticky consolidated info on the forums... might cut down on the repetitious questions...?
Old 11-11-2010, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bakablack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
You shd be looking out for female company instead And daresay we also don't need glasses, we can read normal font. Whisper can already, no need to shout
wishper can but just too sure anybody read it :P
still new to the forum...hehehe
>>> YINYANG senpai
"You shd be looking out for female company instead And daresay we also don't need glasses, we can read normal font. Whisper can already, no need to shout "

Female company already got hehehe but she only for daytime sightseeing can not bring her till night. So i am looking for friend in from the darkside..hehehe
anybody interested?
Old 11-11-2010, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 17
mr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to behold

i guess i should be more specific and ask if there are any bros in bkk who are planning to go cheong, and if so, could i come along

the resort club sounds interesting, went to the website, think its a club type thing - expensive cover it seems
Old 12-11-2010, 12:18 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post

Everything about how to have fun in BKK are in the BKK's threads. Or do you need a senior to hold your hands and lead the way for you to go into soapies, agogo joints, kapoo clubs, dirty oil massages, bars and clubs ?.
Life will be lovely if a ger holds my hand and bring me out dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
I also want o ask. I want to ask how to be so lucky like you can get 3 gers in consecutive nights. Thank you.
There is trick called "luck". U come BKK, I will show u what luck is. Currently in Hanoi for a week n running out of luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
On another note, I wonder if we could somehow vote to sticky consolidated info on the forums... might cut down on the repetitious questions...?
I dun mind providing and HOPEFULLY LAZY ASSHOLE reads it. There r sure a few lazy asshole who think thru their ass....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr101 View Post
i guess i should be more specific and ask if there are any bros in bkk who are planning to go cheong, and if so, could i come along

the resort club sounds interesting, went to the website, think its a club type thing - expensive cover it seems
I am always there to cheong if u read carefully and I am based in BKK. I am keen on anything, money is never a problem for me. Put time put place but dun fly plane
Old 12-11-2010, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 17
mr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to behold

okok set!
tomorrow nite say after 10:30pm or so can on or not? since im on silom road, where would you recommend meeting?

i not like taikor u, need to think of budget a bit hehe :P

how much should i be prepared to spend if tats the case? :P
i know any amount can work, wat i mean is some reasonable amt but can cheong happy happy oso, balanced a bit lor

edit: eh just read ur reply above, bro in hanoi now ar?
Old 12-11-2010, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
wonder if we could somehow vote to sticky consolidated info on the forums... might cut down on the repetitious questions...?
Second that. Once upon a time, we were all wet behind ears. Will also avoid more aggro from old birds here

There's a new thread attempt for newbies, but gone cold. But my honest lowdown is that it lost steam from word go (maybe another agenda??)

http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=210526
Old 12-11-2010, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Hi all bros here.

I going to bangkok next week.as i am a newbie in bangkok, what are the recommended clean disco where all the students are there?i will be staying at near NANA plaza. Does the gers there speak english?
Old 12-11-2010, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUNBO96 View Post
newbie in bangkok, what are the recommended clean disco where all the students are there? ..gers there speak english?
Oh, discos do employ cleaners to mop up the muck from previous night. Your table also get mopped, before your scotch or beer is laid down. If you not referring to hygiene, don't know of any "dirty" discos with students presumably in unclean uniforms (anybody here wiser, can help?). And with some luck, you might be able to hit on their chio teachers too.

Think girls speak some Thaglish (like singlish)
Old 12-11-2010, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr101 View Post
okok set!
tomorrow nite say after 10:30pm or so can on or not? since im on silom road, where would you recommend meeting?
I am back in BKK. Since u r in silom u can try patpong there. Budget budget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUNBO96 View Post
I going to bangkok next week.as i am a newbie in bangkok, what are the recommended clean disco where all the students are there?
Stay in the hotel will be good for u.
Old 12-11-2010, 01:56 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Oh, discos do employ cleaners to mop up the muck from previous night. Your table also get mopped, before your scotch or beer is laid down. If you not referring to hygiene, don't know of any "dirty" discos with students presumably in unclean uniforms (anybody here wiser, can help?). And with some luck, you might be able to hit on their chio teachers too.

Think girls speak some Thaglish (like singlish)
Wise words from wise man......but hey wait!!!Dont CLEAN out all the girls ok? Save some for us.

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 12-11-2010, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I am keen on anything, money is never a problem for me. Put time put place but dun fly plane
I think this is the worse problem. Stinkaporeans like to ak for fun and use others as back up. If can find their own way or something better ; they'll use crap excuse like panties not dry yet.

I am sure many here dont mind showing others around and even buying you a beer. After all its good having another friend from your homeland in another country.

But you also have to be cher dong la. Buy brothers a drink or at least thank him personally la. I am not rich but I wont mind buying a few bottles if everyone is automatic and out to have a good time.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post

But you also have to be cher dong la. Buy brothers a drink or at least thank him personally la. I am not rich but I wont mind buying a few bottles if everyone is automatic and out to have a good time.
Ya agree. 1 bottle of Black Label is liked 2000 plus and bottle of beer is about 100 plus

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1