The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 28-01-2012, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Patience my Brothers, I shall look into the matter soon enough.

But if there are other Bros willing to help out to check this WL, please do so and your points will be upped accordingly provided I haven't upped you before. Nyaha-ha!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 171717 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
H17 last room was originally Cat50 now downgrade to Cat40
yep, when i first read that post, i was also keen to try out, but also couldn't find and went again a few times. i din see any number on the last door.

some bro also mention h17 r11 but i also couldn't find r11.

could it be another number?
now only wait for info(from captain fornic)
h17 last door, is not bad looking lady, i mention before, and i say i could only get a side view peep. after that time, i did manage to get a full view of her, she not bad la, but never ask her CAT.
Now that so many of you spotted her. haha. ya, she quite difficult to get spotted, i think popular WL
Old 28-01-2012, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
171717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ok, i may go down later, if got chance i shall cheong ar....
Old 28-01-2012, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
She has been repeating this mantra for the past couple of years liao
Oh really??? Thanks Bro Lone_Wolf. Then I will try other WL before going back to her. Anyway, her service is really top notch. And seldom WL wear stocking when they do it with you. hope those who like or have a fetish for stocking can have a great time with her.
Cheers.

P.S: please leave down your nick when you have up me so that I can return the favour when I have the power. Thank you.
Old 28-01-2012, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros Bonkning,

I am not mentioning abt H17R11, she is Mei Yee / CAT 40. Rm 11 is located at the front row, not that difficult to find. When u enter the Hse, it is on the left hand side, just a few rm after the OKT offc. My one is right at the back, the last room.
Old 28-01-2012, 05:24 PM
Samster

i went down today abt lunch time, r17 last room no open. back area is closed in fact. i guess not back from break yet
Old 28-01-2012, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004 View Post
Hi Bros Bonkning,

I am not mentioning abt H17R11, she is Mei Yee / CAT 40. Rm 11 is located at the front row, not that difficult to find. When u enter the Hse, it is on the left hand side, just a few rm after the OKT offc. My one is right at the back, the last room.
is that the one with a lot of decorations on the door?
hehe..., will check her out if i go next week. thanks.
now addicted to china mei meis for the time being. just back from balestier.
Old 28-01-2012, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken cho View Post
No issue bro. I have tried this request a few times and all of them obliged. I have the same fetish too. See everything bare can be quite boring for me
I normally make this request when the WL's dressing catches my eyes
waa! can lidat one ar? interesting!!
i thot of that before but scared wl will black face me for soiling their clothes, so din dare to ask. but now, hehe....
Old 28-01-2012, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
simsim87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken cho View Post
No issue bro. I have tried this request a few times and all of them obliged. I have the same fetish too. See everything bare can be quite boring for me
I normally make this request when the WL's dressing catches my eyes
yo bro, me still scared offend those wls. mind sharing wich one obliged to ur request b4? thks in advance.
Old 29-01-2012, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20070 / Power: 26
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute

me go for 2220 hee hee gd gd

Clip That I Like
Old 29-01-2012, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsim87 View Post
yo bro, me still scared offend those wls. mind sharing wich one obliged to ur request b4? thks in advance.
Bro, Maggie H2 and Anna H10 are the ones that I made such requests cos I think their dresses turn me on So if you fancy bonking any WL with her clothes on, just politely ask for permission. Can't think of any reason why they should reject yr requests.
Old 29-01-2012, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leifucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros,do you think PT attendance by this time is back to normal or some WLs are still on vacation? im planning to come back but thinking if i need to wait till february
Old 30-01-2012, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

By right, things should normalize by now because the more them WLs don't report for work, they loose money.

They have to pay the room rental every single day, working or not. Except for CNY they are given 2 days free by the OKT.

As per my experience, attendance by this time may not yet be normal. So, if you stay far from PT, it is better that you wait till Feb. Otherwise just drop by.

Hope this helps.

A good week ahead to all Bros.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leifucker View Post
bros,do you think PT attendance by this time is back to normal or some WLs are still on vacation? im planning to come back but thinking if i need to wait till february
Old 30-01-2012, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ralphael deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brothers,

I am so sorry to ask stupid questions i have tried to roam around petain for the longest time driving around and around but cannot find those houses that you guys are mention can you explain roughly where it is?
Old 30-01-2012, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphael View Post
Brothers,

I am so sorry to ask stupid questions i have tried to roam around petain for the longest time driving around and around but cannot find those houses that you guys are mention can you explain roughly where it is?
Bro Ralphael, please take a look at Bro Fornicator signature. You should be able to find the link that can bring you to the candy land. cheers.
Old 30-01-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

there are some link which shows u where is it. When u drive into petain road (it a one way road), u will see parallel parking lots along the way. on the left u will see a road, u turn into it can go city square. Do not turn n continue go straight, on the left is a grassland, then a small road on the left, which is flander square. there 2 rows of shophouse on the left, on the right side of the road u will have parallel parking lots, and newly built condo. Candy land is the back alley of these 2 rows of shophouse. park at the parallel lots there, and walk into it, house by house, walk in n see. if you go during peak period, u might not be able to find parking lots, especially that side is free parking after 5pm, so expect to park further away and walk over if you go during peak hour.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1