The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 01-02-2012, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

actually wanted to ask for update of stock availiability, but bro jack has answered them all ! thanks.

pt company back to full strength liao, chiong ah! attack kico or miki tml
Old 01-02-2012, 10:37 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

yea, sometimes if lower cat (according to psl) want to charge higher, they will give more service.

i kenna before, cat 3(psl) charge me 40, but i got catbath from chest to ankle.
was in the room for 25mins cos i buaytahan her bj and ask her to stop after only a short while (2-3mins) and blew it within 3mins, which is unusual. under normal circumstances, i would have stayed in the room for over 30 mins if i could tahan her bj.

sometimes, you get what you pay for. i notice bro jack likes to up his cats, sure he has good reasons and experience, not throwing $$ for nothing k...hehe..
Old 02-02-2012, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: 1 February 2012, Wednesday the 10 day of LNY

Yesterday was Wednesday, I believe she was referring to the "Big Sweep" mine Bro. The sweepstakes draw.

Tomorrow is the Toto "Hongbao Draw", $10 million!

FYI only.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
1245 to 215 pm

Many girls had returned from the holidays, starting in H2 we have, Hong Hong Bo Bo Ting Ting and, Michelle (R16) as usually were closed with a client standing outside. Inner lane, Sally saw me and wishes me a “happy new year!” “Strike money all really?”

I replied no she said today big Swiss or something like this?.....
Old 02-02-2012, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1 February 2012, Wednesday the 10 day of LNY

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
1245 to 215 pm

Many girls had returned from the holidays, starting in H2 we have, Hong Hong Bo Bo Ting Ting and, Michelle (R16) as usually were closed with a client standing outside. Inner lane, Sally saw me and wishes me a “happy new year!” “Strike money all really?”

I replied no she said today big Swiss or something like this? Sexy Mun Mun giving me the CFM looks. This pm I had desire for short hair girl, but the one I wanted was kind of busy. Anyway, back on the clock. H4 Annie yes! I almost walk into her room, she was eating banana during that time. H7 we have Cookie, 2 floor Queenie and, Miki lights above. Carol was in too.

How could I missed H16 Pat, she is sexy with the blond hairdo, there is a client waiting for her. Yvonne too looks good, giving half balls and, mine sweet Jennifer shown 5. H11 Judy and Ah Leng chatting in inner lane, May is back on business and, Yen Yen prettier than PRC KTV girl.

H14 we have Mei Ling Yuki, Miss Attitude showing off slim legs. Candy and Nancy were on business today. Ah Bao with Kid, lights on for some time.
I notice few girls were giving red packets to those uncles’ keepers; some girls even received oranges and red packets from their operators. I think so, not sure are this 2 uncle’s operators or keepers? I had never seen them at PT before.

Special mention of H22 Aida in a tight, sexy red mini she is on league with the 3 white bunnies. Xue Err was the only girl in inner lane, Mei Na standing on door way reading Malaysia Chinese papers. Last house 24 we have good girls, Lai Lai Xiao Tian and, cloud were in.

I have H17R8 2floor Judy, I think she was Sally she said no. But wait I would like to write about a girl of this house, R3 ground floor. I desire her but her door was closed for almost ˝ hour so I decided to take Judy. Still I had put her on my schedule.

(Big S is not in this pm)

H17R3 ground floor I wanted her for long time all really, I think she calls 30 and from afar. I think she looks a bit like ex Violet, with the Quan Yi Fong sexy crop hair. Probably sexy crop hair style is the fashion of 2012, her skin is creamy white. Slim yes! I would say she is thin, with nice sexy arms. I guess she is above 40s and looks good, with sharp nose from outside but not sure in room.
Thnks for the update
Old 02-02-2012, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
yea bro, while we are still young and fucking passionate! how many more years will we have them ! no one knoes. so i also kua puah, go fuck more often. i qiko target kico. see her face buay ta han liao...pretty good service, best balance of service and looks in my opinion, just dat she always busy. but good things must wait wat, tio bo? where got serve to you on a plate for 50.
hw does kico look like bro? sweet, cute, elegant or CFM type?
Old 02-02-2012, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mikegsl5555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brothers, what happened to MJ? She quit already?
Then there is this girl, opposite Kit's room. When entrance come in, 1st on left, after the toilet. she will caress you with KY on your privates. Also gone.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
hw does kico look like bro? sweet, cute, elegant or CFM type?
imho, if you are familiar with fl, she is in the same league with pl sophie and slightly under lf linda. 2nd best chio in petain. in her younger days, should be as chio as those 2 i mention, now prob about 30yo. sweet cute big round eyes are her biggest attractin to me.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

had Jolene H11R11.

bonk her doggie until she buay tahan, ask me if i want to hj. i said no, i continue to bonk her until she jerk her ass and give out sexy moan.

shiok.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1960 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

I have not been to PT for the longest time, even with the influx of ex GL 150 babes making their stay there.

The last I did was with MJ, the only girl so far that I paid 100 for an extended sexxion everytime. That was last year b4 I was deployed overseas.

I went back yesterday and found most doors are closed. MJ was gone, to give birth, or so I was told. I ventured into H14 and walked behind till the 1st door on the aft section and found a familiar looking lady in tight light blue dress. Went in and stripped and TCSS and realised that the lady I about to bonk is Li Wen. Shocked....becoz her looks changed so much. Maybe it's becoz the last time we bonked was in 06 in GL. Back then she had thicker waist and tighter face and a slutty disposition. Now, bit "tau".

Anyways for 50 bucks, she has a acceptable body complete with nice C cuppers. But the method of operation is almost the same in GL. Except that this time I was blown in 2 diff position unlike the 6 I had in GL. She is the gungho type that will try to blow u out within minutes. But since I already knew how she works, it was easy for me to tahan. I did not lick her boobs as I knew that for 50 bucks it was not gonna be easy. Did 3 position with her and came in standing doggy with me fondling (not grabbing, unlike some customers she complained who tried to squeeze the life out of her) her boobs.

Overall, if you respect her way of operation she will treat u with due respect.

The next lady bonked previously was Kico (H10). Frankly speaking, for bros who like a bit of XMM looks and baby fats, Kico is the one. She is quite pleasant and friendly. Oneof the BJ position we did was she lying below me, though it was short as I dun quite like it. If you like doggie you can position her on standing doggy and piak your life away.

Another lady bonked was Ada or Aida as some call her. She started as a Cat30. Tall, slim and long haired, she had one of the better boobs in PT years back till the Cat150 came. She was dressed in blood red dress when I had her. On certain angle, she reminds me of Lucy Liu. She is "tau" type and is as standard as Li Wen except she dun do BBBJ. So dun expect KC session with her or Li Wen.

The next i want to try is a tall long haired girl inthe 1st room of either H11 or H9.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Mine experience

This happened to be my 4 years i upgraded to $50, to be fair i wrote here before, not all girls (including below $50, who i also paid the max) has the standards.

I make it a point to tell the girls i fuck about this, you see my brother commercial sex is $. It is never free, i recalled last year with H14 Zhenx2 and she said to me in Canto.

"You have not RTF me for some times, but you upgrade to $50 i am grateful."

Of course we should never be con of more $ by hookers, actually is about time i take Candy Xue Err Niki and, Ann Chris which commands a Q.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
I have not been to PT for the longest time, even with the influx of ex GL 150 babes making their stay there.

The last I did was with MJ, the only girl so far that I paid 100 for an extended sexxion everytime. That was last year b4 I was deployed overseas.

I went back yesterday and found most doors are closed. MJ was gone, to give birth, or so I was told. I ventured into H14 and walked behind till the 1st door on the aft section and found a familiar looking lady in tight light blue dress. Went in and stripped and TCSS and realised that the lady I about to bonk is Li Wen. Shocked....becoz her looks changed so much. Maybe it's becoz the last time we bonked was in 06 in GL. Back then she had thicker waist and tighter face and a slutty disposition. Now, bit "tau".

Anyways for 50 bucks, she has a acceptable body complete with nice C cuppers. But the method of operation is almost the same in GL. Except that this time I was blown in 2 diff position unlike the 6 I had in GL. She is the gungho type that will try to blow u out within minutes. But since I already knew how she works, it was easy for me to tahan. I did not lick her boobs as I knew that for 50 bucks it was not gonna be easy. Did 3 position with her and came in standing doggy with me fondling (not grabbing, unlike some customers she complained who tried to squeeze the life out of her) her boobs.

Overall, if you respect her way of operation she will treat u with due respect.

The next lady bonked previously was Kico (H10). Frankly speaking, for bros who like a bit of XMM looks and baby fats, Kico is the one. She is quite pleasant and friendly. Oneof the BJ position we did was she lying below me, though it was short as I dun quite like it. If you like doggie you can position her on standing doggy and piak your life away.

Another lady bonked was Ada or Aida as some call her. She started as a Cat30. Tall, slim and long haired, she had one of the better boobs in PT years back till the Cat150 came. She was dressed in blood red dress when I had her. On certain angle, she reminds me of Lucy Liu. She is "tau" type and is as standard as Li Wen except she dun do BBBJ. So dun expect KC session with her or Li Wen.

The next i want to try is a tall long haired girl inthe 1st room of either H11 or H9.
----------

Well observations mine brother, agree with u and no bones about it, haha! You had notice Miss Attitude style of ops, yes i think she has become prettier as time goes by.

Yes! Many WLs wish we will show respects during sessions, we try but it is difficult when we are steamed. I had this feeling that in fact the girls never ban us, in fact they wish to meet us so i make it a point to introdue myself.

But i will never disclose my names, many infos must be closed to them. Which is good or bad? I leave it to you, we are big enough to know what not to speak.

Have a good weekend and, i might just make another trip for Jennifer. Wait i think she seldom work over the weekend, did you guys notice it?
Old 03-02-2012, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well said bros! Give respect and you will gain respect.
WLs have to meet different breed of customers daily...I'm sure they don't mind meeting gentlemen all the time! Luckily my experience in Petain has been good in general, except that i've been rejected by one whom i suspect could be that I took too long to come when I was with her the other time! Fair enough, I take it that it's a business decision on her part and respect her for that. Hope one day she'll let me in cos her looks really hooked on me!
Old 03-02-2012, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
one0one is a Helpful and Caring Samsterone0one is a Helpful and Caring Samsterone0one is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi to all senior bros, I'm here to find out some info regarding a girl which resembling the look of ex actress Wong liling. She use the house on the left first room as I can't remember the number. Thx in advance for the help.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1960 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by one0one View Post
Hi to all senior bros, I'm here to find out some info regarding a girl which resembling the look of ex actress Wong liling. She use the house on the left first room as I can't remember the number. Thx in advance for the help.
I believed the WL u referring to is the Cantonese babe Kathy (cat 50), H10R10.

Nice ample boobs and personality. Try as u might u will not be able to take a long lick on her boobs. Great ass too. Her best position? On top of u. She will treat u like an Osim UGallop. Just lie down there and enjoy her bobbing up and down and exude her sexy charms and slutty moans.
Old 03-02-2012, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
one0one is a Helpful and Caring Samsterone0one is a Helpful and Caring Samsterone0one is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tks for the info, will give it a try when time permits.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1