The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2010, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 16
habbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

just back from hat yai. on my way to airport some part is 1cm flood. hear from driver road to danok flood like hell. up to car window switch. only 4 wheel driver can go. hear hat yai have prepair for it. once flood there is speed boat and amry tunner to driver from hotel to airport. they scare after tonight moonsoon will flood liao
Old 02-11-2010, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin0221 View Post
wasey... call me bro dick head -.-

The last massage was fun I can say, it reminds me the massage centre in Batam, 2hrs of non stop joking.. so bro, next time go for chinese massage ba, those thai girls, really cant communicate la!! FYI, the girl that massage me in the room is 27, coz she showed me the id.

FR of massage:
NAME: unknown
Face: 8/10 (like her smile coz of her dimples, so i keep on making her to smile)
Boob: 33B (not bad as her tits is not very dark.. haha)
GFE: 8/10 ( keep on translating the thai comedy to me.)
HJ: skillful, not like those only mastarbate.. so after 20mins i released..
Damage : 300 2hrs massage + 300 for HJ + Free showing me boobs!
Wah... everywhere also got swee swee puying.. then i think i will run out of bullets liao.. kekeke... farm girl, massage girl, disco girl.. think i come back my legs like jelly.. hahaha...
Old 02-11-2010, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by habbomall View Post
just back from hat yai. on my way to airport some part is 1cm flood. hear from driver road to danok flood like hell. up to car window switch. only 4 wheel driver can go. hear hat yai have prepair for it. once flood there is speed boat and amry tunner to driver from hotel to airport. they scare after tonight moonsoon will flood liao
gosh!!! this is bad news!!! lidat how to go la...???? must change plan liao la...

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 02-11-2010, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zen4859 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Locals, tourists stranded in Hat Yai
Published: 2/11/2010 at 10:48 AM
Online news:

About 10,000 local residents and tourists in Hat Yai were trapped by flash floods which hit the southern tourist city early Tuesday morning, Hat Yai Mayor Prai Pattano said.

The floodwater in the city’s business area was measured at two to three metres deep, he said.

Mr Prai said the situation is much more severe than the flood that hit the city in 2000.

“No one had expected that the situation would be so critical, and therefore there was no evacuation of residents or tourists,” he admitted.

He asked for donations of drinking water and food for the flood victims.

He said Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva will fly to Hat Yai this afternoon to see the situation at first hand.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zen4859 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Residents told to flee amid rush for essentials
Published: 2/11/2010 at 12:00 AM
Newspaper section: News

SONGKHLA : Hat Yai Municipality has rushed to declare its flood-prone areas a "red flag zone" in anticipation of heavy floods striking within six hours.

Shoppers stock up on essentials in Songkhla’s Hat Yai district yesterday in case of severe flooding in the lower South’s main commercial and tourist district. Heavy rains continue over the region and residents fear a repeat of the tragedy that has struck many in recent weeks in the Northeast and Central Plains provinces. WICHAYANT BOONCHOTE

The municipality has urged 3,500 residents to evacuate.

The municipality was harshly criticised for reacting slowly to the severe floods in the province's commercial hub in 2000, hence the hurry to announce the emergency zone.

Hat Yai mayor Prai Pattano yesterday said he expected the flooding to be more severe than in 2000. He told people to stockpile dried food and take their cars to higher ground.

The announcement caused heavy traffic jams in the municipality as motorists competed for parking and shopping mall parking spaces were quickly snapped up.

Mobile phone communication failed as people called the municipality for updates on the flooding, overloading the system.

Some parts of Hat Yai are already under water. Many schools in the municipality were closed yesterday and three hospitals in the province were forced to evacuate patients.

Somdet Phra Boromrachininat Hospital in Na Thawi district and Sadao Hospital in Sadao district were flooded and had to relocate patients to other hospitals. Na Thawi Hospital had to temporarily open its outpatients department at Na Thawi district office, Public Health Minister Jurin $$$$$navisit said yesterday.

Hat Yai Central Hospital, which has 2,000 patients, could be the next victim as heavy rain is continuing, Mr Jurin said. He told the hospital to beef up its flood prevention measures and stockpile liquefied oxygen for emergency use.

Songkhla governor Winyu Tongsakul said the flooding prompted the province to declare Hat Yai, Na Thawi and Sadao, together with its other flood-hit districts of Chana, Thepha, Rattaphum, Bang Klam, Khlong Hoi Khong, Na Mom and Saba Yoi, disaster zones.

The Meteorological Department has warned people in the South to brace for more rain over the next two days because of the influence of a depression in the Gulf of Thailand.

The storm was 280 kilometres off the coast yesterday and was expected to arrive on the mainland today somewhere between Nakhon Si Thammarat and Surat Thani, said Wanchai Sakudomchai, the director for meteorology for the eastern coast of the South.

Khuan Don was worst hit with two mosques and state agencies in two tambons _ Yan Sue and Khuan Don _ inundated. About 1,150 households were affected.

Schools in Phatthalung and Pattani have also been closed due to floods.

Phatthalung governor Phisit Boonchuang yesterday warned people living near the Banthad mountain range in Pa Bon, Si Banphot, Kong Ra and Tamot districts to stay alert to the possibility of mudslides.

In Surat Thani, ferocious waves damaged 80 metres of a sea wall built along a seaside road in Don Sak district while 675 households in Phanom and Khian Sa districts were affected by flooding, the province's disaster prevention and mitigation centre said.

His Majesty the King, who has been keeping a close watch on the flood situation in the South, has donated one million baht through the Internal Security Operations Command's 4th Region to buy relief supplies.

The King yesterday also donated another 10 million baht to help flood-affected people in the central and northeastern provinces.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:59 PM
Samster

dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

news getting from bad to worse... change of plan... batam??? hmm...

dc's Wellness Spa

Old 02-11-2010, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
oklah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 Nov 2010 looks pretty bad there

http://s1026.photobucket.com/albums/...yaiflooded.jpg
Old 02-11-2010, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
news getting from bad to worse... change of plan... batam??? hmm...
It just few hrs to batam. Luckily dun need to take coach more than 14 hrs to HY.

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 02-11-2010, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex18122003 View Post
It just few hrs to batam. Luckily dun need to take coach more than 14 hrs to HY.
keke... i dun mind the coach ride la... batam... one hr ferry!! i juz wanna go hatyai!!! i m not into minah... but like no place to go in such short notice... anyway u goin to tcss later???

dc's Wellness Spa

Old 02-11-2010, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi there everyone,

Sad to hear the calmities happening in LOS Hatyai city.

Rain will definitely stop over there, if the Pahang River over here, is flooded, but at present, the Pahang river looks very crystal clear and smooth.

It is the usual yearly affair and also a yearly prediction.

This is one of the NATURE ways of telling the Humans not to mistreat them and put more care and tenderness. So be prepared for more water companionships until after the Deepavali holidays for 3 more days.

take good care, all bros.....
Old 02-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
keke... i dun mind the coach ride la... batam... one hr ferry!! i juz wanna go hatyai!!! i m not into minah... but like no place to go in such short notice... anyway u goin to tcss later???
aiyah, like that, just go to Danok, ok liao...

where the tcss?
Old 02-11-2010, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

damn..was looking forward to the trip next weekend. and now..the worst flood in hatyai!

wtf...hope it will get better by next week...
Old 02-11-2010, 09:48 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
aiyah, like that, just go to Danok, ok liao...

where the tcss?
TCSS in Danok? Respect..kudos to you!
Old 02-11-2010, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
damn..was looking forward to the trip next weekend. and now..the worst flood in hatyai!

wtf...hope it will get better by next week...
man proposes, heaven disposes.. take wat comes along lo.. Road cannot go, hide in massage parlour! Some more big flood = no cust = more girl choices and lower prices! Good deal! kekeke..
Old 02-11-2010, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
HBOY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Do you guys think that the flood will spread all the way to chonburi?

Hopefully not.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1