The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-11-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 13
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Take care bro, no wonder you like disappeared. Perhaps time to rethink this hobby or stick to safer activities like purely HJ. All the best.
Yes no more random unprotected sex or even raw rub anymore. It was quite traumatising especially the part about my gf getting infected. I mean if it's just me, I'll live with the consequences. But with her it's very hard to explain...
Old 01-11-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Yes no more random unprotected sex or even raw rub anymore. It was quite traumatising especially the part about my gf getting infected. I mean if it's just me, I'll live with the consequences. But with her it's very hard to explain...
Most of us are all flawed species hence in this thread la, at the heat of the moment we do the most silly of things. Glad you are ok now man. Think this will serve as a timely reminder to us all, RAW IS WAR.

Stay safe bro. Thanks for sharing.
Old 01-11-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3844 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
AMA on Sexually Transmitted Disease

Hi how's everyone? Haven't been active on forum lately because I just recovered from STD so had upped mountain the past few weeks to meditate and reflect. This is my 2nd encounter with STD in my 15 years of chionging and I must say the treatment is quite different from when I first got it 10 years ago. It doesn't help that I was having regular unprotected sex with my gf during the period when I was symptomatic but not realising its an STD. Went through some creative methods to convince her to take the antibiotics with me. Luckily I was not down with the more nasty STDs which would otherwise required an injection to cure. Will be glad to answer any questions you are want to ask.
Wah. bro, hope you are ok now.

But I think the most important question on everyone's mind now is who is under the suspected list that you have visited?

Do PM me if not convenient to post here. Thanks!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 01-11-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltycrinkle View Post
Ahhh, another not so favourable review of Tao Zi. The looks very jialat ah?
For me still acceptable la but she friendly and her massage is hard de
Old 01-11-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3844 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Most of us are all flawed species hence in this thread la, at the heat of the moment we do the most silly of things. Glad you are ok now man. Think this will serve as a timely reminder to us all, RAW IS WAR.

Stay safe bro. Thanks for sharing.
Also warning to all bros trying to "unlocked" MLs arr. Better prepare CD on hand also so that can "Break Seal in case of emergency!"

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 01-11-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Wah. bro, hope you are ok now.

But I think the most important question on everyone's mind now is who is under the suspected list that you have visited?

Do PM me if not convenient to post here. Thanks!
Hi Ah boii! How are you. PM you but don't think is them
Old 01-11-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
On this issue of STDs, I haven't gotten anything before - unless you consider pubic lice as an STD?

Yes, eons ago I remember feeling itchy down there for several days and didn't think much of it. Just washed the area more religiously.

But it persisted.

So one day I decided to stand by the window with the sun shining in to check what was going on there.

Lo and behold, aided by the sunlight, I saw a tiny critter moving about. I crushed it.

Google told me that these critters are often invulnerable to water and regular bodywash, so had to get a special lotion from the pharmacy. Lucky it was available off the shelf.

Annoying yet amusing experience.

Just fortunate that I haven't gotten anything worse than this.
Old 01-11-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5724 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguys.online/molly-massage/

Saw some good review on this ml. Was she here before and any idea her previous name? Will try her and give a review on her too.

Cheers
Old 01-11-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
On this issue of STDs, I haven't gotten anything before - unless you consider pubic lice as an STD?

Yes, eons ago I remember feeling itchy down there for several days and didn't think much of it. Just washed the area more religiously.

But it persisted.

So one day I decided to stand by the window with the sun shining in to check what was going on there.

Lo and behold, aided by the sunlight, I saw a tiny critter moving about. I crushed it.

Google told me that these critters are often invulnerable to water and regular bodywash, so had to get a special lotion from the pharmacy. Lucky it was available off the shelf.

Annoying yet amusing experience.

Just fortunate that I haven't gotten anything worse than this.
Wah bro this sounds more disgusting than STD, pls watch your personal hygiene!
Old 01-11-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wah bro this sounds more disgusting than STD, pls watch your personal hygiene!
Well, as I said earlier, washing with water and normal soap won't work on these tiny buggers (no pun intended) - and their EGGS.
Old 01-11-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1570 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes it was a random mp near my workplace. Did raw with the ML before I felt it was a stupid thing but that short moment was enough to get me infected. It is a MP at AMK. Last checked that ML went back already.
Damn bro. Well i won't launch into a lecture about raw, you've learnt the realities about it the hardest way possible. What did you contract?

On another note, thats why I clear of small MPs and shopping mall MPs ladies. The level of hygiene there is atrocious. And I don't mean the shop itself, I mean their pussies. With no real bathroom to shower and clean, they wont wash their pussies or body after every session. Sometimes one day only a few times wash. And they often practise revolving door policy. Not at the MP but at their pussies.
Old 01-11-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3793 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeyeyeye View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-yu-massage/

1. She kept using the phone. During the massage, her phone kept ringing and she will say "哥哥,不要介意哦,我有好多短訊" and continue using her phone, either with one hand still massaging me or on several occasions, just leaving me there lying alone while she used her phone.

2. Her massage. She kept pinching the flesh on the top of my back and it was really painful. Each time she did that, I got a shock. She isn't good at massaging other body parts too.

3. Halfway through the massage, she went out and collected her laundry from the washing machine and then came into to room, went out the balcony to dry them. 😨 That's really unacceptable. Can't she do that when the customer has left???
This would be a nice comedy skit if it weren't so frustrating.
Old 01-11-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Damn bro. Well i won't launch into a lecture about raw, you've learnt the realities about it the hardest way possible. What did you contract?

On another note, thats why I clear of small MPs and shopping mall MPs ladies. The level of hygiene there is atrocious. And I don't mean the shop itself, I mean their pussies. With no real bathroom to shower and clean, they wont wash their pussies or body after every session. Sometimes one day only a few times wash. And they often practise revolving door policy. Not at the MP but at their pussies.
I got chlamydia. Took a 2 week course of antibiotic to cure. If it was gnorrhea I would have to go for a jab. I got gonorrhoea almost a decade ago. That time gonorrhea could be cured using the same antibiotics. But the doctor said the bacteria had evolved over the years to become resistant to oral antibiotics.

Yes the level of hygiene is atrocious. After finishing the deed, I asked to shower. She said no shower and pointed to a tap and basin for me to wash my dick. Almost fainted.
Old 01-11-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Quote:
I got chlamydia. Took a 2 week course of antibiotic to cure. If it was gnorrhea I would have to go for a jab. I got gonorrhoea almost a decade ago. That time gonorrhea could be cured using the same antibiotics. But the doctor said the bacteria had evolved over the years to become resistant to oral antibiotics.

Yes the level of hygiene is atrocious. After finishing the deed, I asked to shower. She said no shower and pointed to a tap and basin for me to wash my dick. Almost fainted.
I recalled that once a person get STD, their body get more vulnerable to reinfection and get infected with other STD up by 11.6% to 26% from the studies i read online.
Old 01-11-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/molly-massage/

Saw some good review on this ml. Was she here before and any idea her previous name? Will try her and give a review on her too.

Cheers
Her face looks familiar...... definitely a recycled ML.
Trying hard to recall her previous name.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1