The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-02-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 21
snoopysg is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnoopysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Bro itcw if u married, fuck n go. If single, meetup and see got chemistry and not
Agreed with you. there are many fishes out there for you to catch, dont because of one fish you give up the whole pond.
just my 2 cents of comments
Old 18-02-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

ok, my mission completed that sunday. fuck the pinoy maid and mia myself.

shes 31, not a looker but quite horny. met her and do in my car in broad daylight since not able to get a hotel room that day.

she can do raw though... but i scare so did with protection.

i can do exchanges. do pm me for her wechat id if u have a maid lobang.
Old 19-02-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
ok, my mission completed that sunday. fuck the pinoy maid and mia myself.

shes 31, not a looker but quite horny. met her and do in my car in broad daylight since not able to get a hotel room that day.

she can do raw though... but i scare so did with protection.

i can do exchanges. do pm me for her wechat id if u have a maid lobang.
received many pm but most either dun have a contact to exchange or only have phone nos (which i am not interested since i dun intend to use my no to contact the maid directly but prefer wechat). some gave me invalid id (either research here and anyhow whack , eg belove05056 -wrong spelling actually and another bro gave this contact with the correct spelling).

so only one bro qualified since the contact he gave me seems prospectful although the maid haven add me yet. but chat a bit via greetings.
Old 20-02-2014, 06:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

indians look like devil.
Old 21-02-2014, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 20
cuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud of

Been trying wechat to get neigbourhood ctc butcseems no luck send many greeting but non reply
Old 21-02-2014, 04:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
freddy667 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntarow View Post
Been trying wechat to get neigbourhood ctc butcseems no luck send many greeting but non reply
Agreed bro. Maybe we're just unlucky perhaps...
Old 22-02-2014, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntarow View Post
Dont worry...it will cum eventually
Old 22-02-2014, 06:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
BetweenTheLegs is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hey bros

I came across few Filipino maids. Some of the interested in relationship(not for marriage but love) but indirectly expect some financial support. Some openly tells want money $50 - $100 per month + Phone top up + Ezy link top up. Many maids have only 1 day off is it worth paying $100+ top ups?

Also when in relationship may be need to engage frequent contact via whatsapp. it takes long time. Also not sure they have many relationship as they are very active in tagged/wechat/whatsapp. they can tell lie saying monthly 1 off but actually weekly 1 off and 4 bf which makes decent income..

What is your experience dealing with maids? how much you are spending?
Old 22-02-2014, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2145 / Power: 19
bananaman00 has a reputation beyond reputebananaman00 has a reputation beyond reputebananaman00 has a reputation beyond reputebananaman00 has a reputation beyond reputebananaman00 has a reputation beyond reputebananaman00 has a reputation beyond reputebananaman00 has a reputation beyond reputebananaman00 has a reputation beyond reputebananaman00 has a reputation beyond reputebananaman00 has a reputation beyond reputebananaman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetweenTheLegs View Post
hey bros

I came across few Filipino maids. Some of the interested in relationship(not for marriage but love) but indirectly expect some financial support. Some openly tells want money $50 - $100 per month + Phone top up + Ezy link top up. Many maids have only 1 day off is it worth paying $100+ top ups?

Also when in relationship may be need to engage frequent contact via whatsapp. it takes long time. Also not sure they have many relationship as they are very active in tagged/wechat/whatsapp. they can tell lie saying monthly 1 off but actually weekly 1 off and 4 bf which makes decent income..

What is your experience dealing with maids? how much you are spending?
Bro for my case I pay for her service only about $50 to $70 unlimited shot, no relationship involved.
Old 22-02-2014, 08:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Asking for financial, phone top ups is just ripping u off.
Old 22-02-2014, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 15
hotbodz77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotbodz77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I'm going to meet a maid tml but she doesn't have her WP with her. Any hotels that only need 1 IC? Pls PM me where to go. Thanks...
Old 22-02-2014, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Zizou88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys, jus wanna seek advice.

Recently I get 2 know my neighbour maid but after a few chat realise she is married 2 her employer, do I still stand a chance, got her ctc though.

Another is knew a Filipino working as a admin but also married, are they very loyal 2 their partner ?

Any of u hav exp in the scenario I mentioned ?
Old 22-02-2014, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 12
Babyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizou88 View Post

Recently I get 2 know my neighbour maid but after a few chat realise she is married 2 her employer, do I still stand a chance, got her ctc though.

Another is knew a Filipino working as a admin but also married, are they very loyal 2 their partner ?

Personal point of view Bro. Leave the Married ones alone.. U never know what U're gonna get..
Old 22-02-2014, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
napalmdeath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Have not had any luck to up maids but as always been advised by others in here, if you're married, better not shit at your own backyard. I've seen few nice looking maid around my area but too near for hanky panky.
Old 22-02-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Married or not married is not a matter.. having sex is kind of "you request" and "she ok" OR both your feeling and desire clicked.. If chemistry works, you can be her fb even though she had bf or husband in her country. This is not only apply to maid, but to all of us as human being...including local..

Do you think all our gf or wife is perfectly, morally, ethically loyal to one partner? Just like we guy, though married but still sometime eat outside ...is just that you don't know and they keep it "secret" unrevealed ......

Honestly, I have up many pinay who have bf or husband in their country..at one end they complained their husband having affairs in their country, on the other end they are happily go to hotel with me...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1