The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-11-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28919 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
I would have looked for TZ if u guys didn't mention about her boobs. I'm a boobs lover and will be turned off by a poorly done enhanced boobs and turn soft. What a pity especially after seeing her recent sweet looking photos.
Hi, I’ve just upped your points. Hope you can in return help to up my points. Attached below is my latest posting website link. Thanks.

https://sbf.today/showpost....stcount=115372
Old 06-11-2020, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4671 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

So now FL massage Bk good ones? Need one Thanks bro. Good recommendation will return with points
Old 06-11-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
deathknight828 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
I think gonna RTC is this few days..

As per last few posts, some bros mentioned
what's RTC?
Old 06-11-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3462 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathknight828 View Post
what's RTC?

Return to Country
Old 06-11-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
deathknight828 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
I think gonna RTC is this few days..

As per last few posts, some bros mentioned
any reviews on her? can't seem to find anything when I searched at the search bar
Old 06-11-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
ender24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's a couple of my personal FRs from the past few weeks:

An Yue
Looks: She's got the sweet and demure GND look, which is to my liking.
Body: On the taller and slightly big-boned side, but she's neither slim nor fat. Just nice for me. Very huge and nice pair of boobs also.
Massage: Does have strength. Checks with you if the massage strength is ok. Uses phone occasionally, but she would ask for permission, and let you know what is it for.
Sensual/HJ: Pretty normal with using the fingernails to turn you on. HJ was much better with a lot of variations, and not just jerking up and down.
Overall: Pure vanilla ML. As she has very strict boundaries, so please respect her for that. Yet at the same time, she would also drop lots of KC trap and GFE here and there.

Seven P
Looks: She does look slightly older than advertised, but is still acceptable for me.
Body: Very well maintained, and could tell that she exercises regularly. Small but acceptable boob size.
Massage: Packs a good strength despite her small size. Definitely felt very refreshed after a long day of work.
Sensual/HJ: Will perform HDLY for you. Very good HJ variations, and puts quite a fair bit of time in teasing the dick before proceeding to HJ.
Overall: Also a pure vanilla ML. Showers for you, and has a little tease in there. No frills, and very professional.

Coco
Looks: She does look very milfy, but I would say she's a hot one.
Body: Well maintained for her age, and has very nice boobs to play around with.
Massage: Non-existent.
Sensual/HJ: She excels here the most. Especially for her nuru massage. It's sensual and teasing most of the time until she jerks you off.
Overall: Look for her if you want a steamy and slippery session.

Xin Er
Unfortunately she has left our shores.
Looks: Young milfy looks, but still passable.
Body: Slight tummy, but also has nice boobs and ass to play with.
Massage: Decent enough, and does some acrobatic stuff with your thighs. Lol.
Sensual/HJ: She excels in this. Gives you a good ass rimming and handjob at the same time. Puts a decent amount of time to make sure you get a good massage and release. Knows how to tease and build up for the orgasm.
Overall: If you don't mind the looks, she does provide very good sensual service.
Old 07-11-2020, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 0
yomama8888 is one of the Best!yomama8888 is one of the Best!yomama8888 is one of the Best!

Late FR for Coco

Coco
Looks: 8/10. Definitely a MILF and she reminds me of a Chinese Msian actress (forgot name already)
Body: 9/10. She maintains her figure well. Still can't forget the sight of her perfect ass
Massage: 2/10. Did not come for that so don't mind. At the end of deed, I helped her massage, 😅
Sensual/HJ: 8/10. This is where she shine the most. Started of from HK and go to upright position in no time with her magic fingers and the sight of her perky ass. Opted for BF and cum all over her enhanced boobs
RTF: Definitely!
Old 07-11-2020, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Tried Qian Qian at local massage.Excellent massage with juagen and finally a good release. Left feeling relaxed
Old 07-11-2020, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
robinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathknight828 View Post
any reviews on her? can't seem to find anything when I searched at the search bar
Managed to catch some reviews on her since March, mainly on plenty of HP usage.

Pretty sure demand is high as I texted her yesterday and was informed that she is fully booked, surprisingly without much FR here. (Probably not all Bros come SBF to read)

Gonna provide FR when she can take my booking. The pics on SLG looks good 😄
Old 07-11-2020, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Guys anyone tried before JJ, melody, Xue er or Molly, how do they compare with each other
Old 07-11-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinwu View Post
Just wondering if any Bros have tried An Ran from SLG before?

https://sglonelyguys.online/an-ran-massage/

Didn’t read much on her here, other than other Bros asking what happened to her in Jul 2020.
Face and bod is actually pleasant and attractive. Go try.
Old 07-11-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 5
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Guys anyone tried before JJ, melody, Xue er or Molly, how do they compare with each other
Xue Er have more reviews recently

A gem after nat? haha

Hven tried her yet but in my list

Current wishlist:
Xue Er: Sensuals
Xiao Yu: Looks
Jessica: Overall service
Tina: GFE? Not sure but long time no see reviews
Tian Tian: Slutty cfm face (https://sglonelyguys.online/tian-tian-massage/)
Old 07-11-2020, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 5
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Btw, anyone found out that Tina and An Ran pictures maciam the same?

https://sglonelyguys.online/an-ran-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.online/tina-massage/
Old 07-11-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Tried Qian Qian at local massage.Excellent massage with juagen and finally a good release. Left feeling relaxed
How the jg standard
Old 07-11-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Face and bod is actually pleasant and attractive. Go try.
For me, shes just slightly above average. But in today's market, that is good, wahahaha.

What I marvel about her though, is her running time and pace! That is certainly above average. She does her 5km with an average pace of 5mins 40 odd seconds per kilometre. Thats quite impressive. I do about 5min15s per click when I go for my regular 6-7km runs. I'm dont think I'm fast but I overtake everyone , except those young tan gurkha guys. Those guys are machines!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1