The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-11-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Any review on her?

Seems like still nobody write anything yet

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马

Total girls bonked till May 24: 788 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 07-11-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hello everyone!! Trying someone new:

MR for Anna (SLG)
https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-anna/

RTM: Maybe
Value: Yes

Looks: 6.5-7/10 Milf for sure, face looks decent, maybe -20% from photos.

Body: 7-8/10 Has a tummy but her boobs are 9/10. So well shaped and I think natural. However, she's fully clothed during the entire massage, have to top up $30 to go topless, like a Spa kind of attitude. More on this later.

Massage: 9/10 Just because there's always areas to improve. This one is seriously well trained and she's got the strength. The massage was damn good, the best I have had in this entire period for sure. I think a massage is great when you start to forget that there is HJ later hahaha.

HJ: 7.5-8/10. She's got good technique, gives a massage like handjob and it feels damn good. Doesn't rush. I actually think she gives a fantastic HJ.

Location: Very easy to get if you drive, otherwise, maybe a bit tough. Space is small but very cleanly kept.

Overall: She seemed a bit cold and distant at the start, quite commercial but after awhile opened up and warmed up.

Total session timing for her routine is 40 mins or less please beware. This is one of the points I think needs work. However, in this climate, it seems the SOP is 40 minutes I dont know what in the actual f*** is going on, were they all instructed to do this or what I have no clue.

That being said, it was HIGHLY enjoyable, the massage is seriously one of the best and the HJ I really enjoyed it. I paid the extra $30 just to see her topless so I can write a fuller MR and... I mean her boobs are really amazing, but I don't know if its worth $30 more just for that. Sensuality is also quite "limited" like she will position herself so can't really play with her boobs or anything, but will definitely allow some playability.

I am torn on this one, on one hand, its the best massage + HJ combi I have had in a long time, on the other, you have all these other things like short on time / top up to be nude. This is a tough one. Good luck guys! Definitely worth at least 1 try though.

Damage: $100 + 30 (For topless)
Old 07-11-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 5
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post

Crazy man

130 for this SN lao vietcai

Old 07-11-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

MR for Anna (SLG)

Body: 7-8/10 Has a tummy but her boobs are 9/10. So well shaped and I think natural. However, she's fully clothed during the entire massage, have to top up $30 to go topless, like a Spa kind of attitude. More on this later.

Bro, she not operating in shop so to charge $30 for TOPless is really nonsense. Shouldn't indulge her man.
Old 07-11-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Quote:

MR for Anna (SLG)

Massage: 9/10 Just because there's always areas to improve. This one is seriously well trained and she's got the strength. The massage was damn good, the best I have had in this entire period for sure. I think a massage is great when you start to forget that there is HJ later hahaha.

HJ: 7.5-8/10. She's got good technique, gives a massage like handjob and it feels damn good. Doesn't rush. I actually think she gives a fantastic HJ.

Location: Very easy to get if you drive, otherwise, maybe a bit tough. Space is small but very cleanly kept.

Overall: She seemed a bit cold and distant at the start, quite commercial but after awhile opened up and warmed up.

Total session timing for her routine is 40 mins or less please beware. This is one of the points I think needs work. However, in this climate, it seems the SOP is 40 minutes I dont know what in the actual f*** is going on, were they all instructed to do this or what I have no clue.

That being said, it was HIGHLY enjoyable, the massage is seriously one of the best and the HJ I really enjoyed it. I paid the extra $30 just to see her topless so I can write a fuller MR and... I mean her boobs are really amazing, but I don't know if its worth $30 more just for that. Sensuality is also quite "limited" like she will position herself so can't really play with her boobs or anything, but will definitely allow some playability.

I am torn on this one, on one hand, its the best massage + HJ combi I have had in a long time, on the other, you have all these other things like short on time / top up to be nude. This is a tough one. Good luck guys! Definitely worth at least 1 try though.

Topless $30, so touch them another $30, suck them another $30?

Stop wasting money on her. Ask her go fly kite
Old 07-11-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6943 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
After texting Jessica in Chinese SMS for 3 days, I got her reply today at last...that I'm rejected as there was no record of my hp number....
Sorry to hear that bro, yesterday I rtm Jessica and so I asked her. She is not keen to take on those numbers that she can’t find in the data base. This is something like a rite of passage that we all have to go through.

We all started with “no record” and we all have to earn our reputation in the ML database. Start with less popular MLs who might be more willing to take a risk with new customers with no records, if you managed to book, ask them to add you in their databases (yes, there are a few).
Old 07-11-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 5
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimes_only View Post
Any review on her?

I try to book her for tonight so far still no reply yet haha
Old 07-11-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
magemadison001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimes_only View Post
Any review on her?

I visited her before when she started. My FR is in this thread.
Old 07-11-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mlftw is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just wanna check, is xue er boobs enhanced? Don't mean it in any way or being disrespectful but i prefer natural boobs
Old 07-11-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1503 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bro, she not operating in shop so to charge $30 for TOPless is really nonsense. Shouldn't indulge her man.
Correct don't give in. Nonsense to top up. $10 I also won't. Dont want to show, then fuck it, do your job and I won't return. Thats why I hate spas and MPs, top up for this and that, nonsense. You're being made a fool of guys.

By the way, I visited Anna before she advertised in SLG. Yes , I enjoyed her massage , and her hj (2 shots for $100 then). She also was resistance to removing her top too. But I managed to coax her to revealing her puppies and let me zhut them. No talk of topping up. Second visit, still resistant. So no more visits from me after that.
Old 07-11-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
bananaa7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Face and bod is actually pleasant and attractive. Go try.
How about playability?
Old 07-11-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Correct don't give in. Nonsense to top up. $10 I also won't. Dont want to show, then fuck it, do your job and I won't return. Thats why I hate spas and MPs, top up for this and that, nonsense. You're being made a fool of guys.

By the way, I visited Anna before she advertised in SLG. Yes , I enjoyed her massage , and her hj (2 shots for $100 then). She also was resistance to removing her top too. But I managed to coax her to revealing her puppies and let me zhut them. No talk of topping up. Second visit, still resistant. So no more visits from me after that.
Wah 2nd visit still resistant when previous visit oredi "unlocked" is equally nonsense as asking to top up to play with boobs for condo-based.

Fact of the matter is most (if not all) ML have their way to keep track how far they allow customers to ventured for unlisted stuff. The very good ones are even apologetic when is time of the month so unable to allow roam South, when they actually need not say sorry since is SN listing. The best one i encountered was when I book a day in advanced she replied that she on code red so do I mind? If I mind can wait for coast clear than meet again. Suffice to say, I go ahead with the session. Such are Gold standard ML imo. They are really thoughtful and aim to please.
Old 07-11-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6943 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

The very good ones are even apologetic when is time of the month so unable to allow roam South, when they actually need not say sorry since is SN listing. The best one i encountered was when I book a day in advanced she replied that she on code red so do I mind? If I mind can wait for coast clear than meet again. Suffice to say, I go ahead with the session. Such are Gold standard ML imo. They are really thoughtful and aim to please.
Yes, I also encountered before. The very best of them know how to keep us going back.
Old 07-11-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
feifeiring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any fr on http://sgbeautycastle.info/yan-yan-m...-unlimited-hj/

Tried to search but can't find much info
Old 07-11-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros : Any more review of this Xiao Li . her damage of $130 2 shots of hj seems to be above market rate of max 100 to 110$.

Do share is her charges of $130 is it worth it.

Thanks

https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-li-massage/

Enjoy and be happy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1