The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 09-06-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 20
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Now legal joint closed

That's why mostly chu pattern
Beh tahan lor. Haizz....
Old 10-06-2022, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 11
chimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Raw with MLs

wanna share an old memory i have.
back when i was young and dumb and barely legal, i visited this MP in bedok. went several times for the hj and was often assigned to a 28yo+ viet that had kids. we had a good connection and eventually she allowed me full roaming.
half the time during the sessions ended up with me making her squirt over and over. she was the first squirter i ever encountered and i couldnt get enough of it. she had to bring in an extra towel to keep the floor n her clothes dry. during one of the sessions, without even asking, she started sucking me dry.
the best part was all this time she was letting me pay the standard of only 50.
after a year with her, she finally caved during one session while we were frenching. she told me she couldnt take it anymore and bent over the massage table and let me doggy her raw. after several squirts she tried to get me to stop but i kept going. the towel she placed under her was soaked by the time i was done.
we kept on with this in secret (she was always shushing me because the lady boss was always at the counter just down the hall) for over a year before she finally RTC and i lost contact.

she wasnt very pretty, many craters on her face, n never let me lift her top. but i still think of her fondly, though i realise now what a dangerous game i was playing. she was probably lonely and horny being away from home so long, and me being so young she probably thought there was little chance i had an STD.
Old 11-06-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3000 / Power: 22
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
First minute no cum

Follow 2 minutes hj

No cum

She said time out

Knnccb
How much did your pay her for a 3min session? 🤣
Old 18-06-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 11
OmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to all

Key thing is never endanger yourself or your partner for moments of folly.
Old 18-06-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera117 View Post
back when i was young and dumb and barely legal, i visited this MP in bedok. went several times for the hj and was often assigned to a 28yo+ viet that had kids. we had a good connection and eventually she allowed me full roaming.
half the time during the sessions ended up with me making her squirt over and over. she was the first squirter i ever encountered and i couldnt get enough of it. she had to bring in an extra towel to keep the floor n her clothes dry. during one of the sessions, without even asking, she started sucking me dry.
after a year with her, she finally caved during one session while we were frenching. she told me she couldnt take it anymore and bent over the massage table and let me doggy her raw. after several squirts she tried to get me to stop but i kept going. the towel she placed under her was soaked by the time i was done.
we kept on with this in secret (she was always shushing me because the lady boss was always at the counter just down the hall) for over a year before she finally RTC and i lost contact.

she wasnt very pretty, many craters on her face, n never let me lift her top. but i still think of her fondly, though i realise now what a dangerous game i was playing. she was probably lonely and horny being away from home so long, and me being so young she probably thought there was little chance i had an STD.
You mentioned she's a viet then RTC what? Thought RTC means return to China?
Old 18-06-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13011 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera117 View Post

Maybe she only has copulation with you, Therefore you were free from std and other sickness.

Your blessing !
Old 18-06-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by katong View Post
You mentioned she's a viet then RTC what? Thought RTC means return to China?
No la. It’s return to country lol

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 19-06-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2657 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

I did raw with two MLs ...kept me worried for a while about STD.

For one ML, it was SOP. We would give oral sex to one another and I would fuck her till i cum inside her or in her mouth. Usually damn early in the morning when she open shop before her colleagues arrived.

the other one was less attractive... i go to her cos I can sit on her face while she rims me. She is the only one that asked me if she needs to be nude to massage me. of course answer is yes..... I told her one day we reversed role as I was her masseuse. She relented as I fulfilled my bucket.. I anal her with all the oil present and came inside her ass..... all that for $100.
Old 20-06-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 21
FLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of light

This happened many years ago. It was at one of those massage place in upper bukit timah area.

I used to visit that area pretty often and usually would just step into any of the shop when I felt comfortable with. This shop, the massage beds were only partitioned by curtains so there wasn't any privacy at all. I remembered the lady who serviced me was a PDMM and just started work the day before.

She was wearing a black dress with black stockings. The massage started off pretty normal with me lying face down. Chatted with her for a while and that's was when I understood from her that she was accompanying her daughter here to study. I tested water by stroking her legs via her stockings and there wasn't any rejection.

Soon it was time for me to turn over and she started to massage my chest while standing above my head. I moved my hand upwards between her legs. Felt her panties and started to rub her and still she did not object.

Feeling that the timing was right, I got up from the bed and led her to the side of the bed. With my left hand, I hugged her from behind. I kissed her neck and ears, and my right hand somehow managed to lower her stockings and panties.

I then lowered my shorts and inserted my rod into her from behind. It was very exciting as I pumped her. Tried very hard not to make any noise for fear of being noticed by other people around.

I did not last too long before I shot inside her. After the deed and when she came back to her senses, the expression on her face was priceless. She appeared very shocked that she would have raw sex with a customer as she only wanted to provide HJ service.

After that, I RTF her for another few sessions before moving on to other targets.
Old 20-06-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4558 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLover View Post
This happened many years ago. It was at one of those massage place in upper bukit timah area.

I used to visit that area pretty often and usually would just step into any of the shop when I felt comfortable with. This shop, the massage beds were only partitioned by curtains so there wasn't any privacy at all. I remembered the lady who serviced me was a PDMM and just started work the day before.

She was wearing a black dress with black stockings. The massage started off pretty normal with me lying face down. Chatted with her for a while and that's was when I understood from her that she was accompanying her daughter here to study. I tested water by stroking her legs via her stockings and there wasn't any rejection.

Soon it was time for me to turn over and she started to massage my chest while standing above my head. I moved my hand upwards between her legs. Felt her panties and started to rub her and still she did not object.

Feeling that the timing was right, I got up from the bed and led her to the side of the bed. With my left hand, I hugged her from behind. I kissed her neck and ears, and my right hand somehow managed to lower her stockings and panties.

I then lowered my shorts and inserted my rod into her from behind. It was very exciting as I pumped her. Tried very hard not to make any noise for fear of being noticed by other people around.

I did not last too long before I shot inside her. After the deed and when she came back to her senses, the expression on her face was priceless. She appeared very shocked that she would have raw sex with a customer as she only wanted to provide HJ service.

After that, I RTF her for another few sessions before moving on to other targets.
These are memories that money cant buy.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 20-06-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for sharing. Up you bro.

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 20-06-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
ChooBuckWah is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChooBuckWah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice share bro FLover
Old 20-06-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1807 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42831 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I remembered the lady who serviced me was a PDMM and just started work the day before.
PDMM was still the best
Upped u bro
Old 21-06-2022, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3223 / Power: 19
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I remembered the lady who serviced me was a PDMM and just started work the day before.
WOW!!! PDMM was decades ago liao. upz you my humble 15s
Old 21-06-2022, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 5
Werdna70 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWerdna70 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Agreed with all bros here that PDMM is still the best.
My best experience in the ML scene are with PDMM, they are aware that they are not the prettiest nor sexiest, and they make that up with service & pampering that you don’t get with syt ML.
Sessions with PDMM may often lead to unexpected results like what bro Flover have encountered. Those were the good days, can only reminisce.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1