The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-02-2014, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsky18 View Post
bro , when they are in a group ....... very hard lah....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe123 View Post
So u mean target those alone? But all of them I see got friends one. Seldom they will come city plaza alone.
talk to those near the mrt and bus stops. most of the time they are waiting for their friends. get their contact first....
Old 24-02-2014, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 19
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute

Good strategy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stalker View Post
talk to those near the mrt and bus stops. most of the time they are waiting for their friends. get their contact first....
Old 24-02-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 20
Justanut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJustanut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone has contact of this pinoy maid Abi? Her a wechat id is ******1013 or 1310 can't rem already. Was forced to delete everything now can't find her.. Stays in Sengkang, a little plump.

Assistance will be much appreciated!
Old 25-02-2014, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
mydick4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,
Got MILF near Dover. she ready to come to hotel and scared to do in MSCP. Anyone know any budget hotel like H81 nearby this area or any secret remote place around this area
Old 25-02-2014, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydick4u View Post
Bro,
Got MILF near Dover. she ready to come to hotel and scared to do in MSCP. Anyone know any budget hotel like H81 nearby this area or any secret remote place around this area
bro , can share ...
Old 25-02-2014, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justanut View Post
Anyone has contact of this pinoy maid Abi? Her a wechat id is ******1013 or 1310 can't rem already. Was forced to delete everything now can't find her.. Stays in Sengkang, a little plump.

Assistance will be much appreciated!
Why forced to delete everything?
Old 25-02-2014, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5947 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro,
Maybe try at SP (just next street only), blk 9 third storey handicap toilet.
Old 25-02-2014, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Why forced to delete everything?
most likely wifey find out of his part time hobby

lol
Old 25-02-2014, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 13
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
Dont worry...it will cum eventually
Correct, think positively will sometimes help
Old 25-02-2014, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro,
try pasir panjang area.
Old 02-03-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
BetweenTheLegs is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombaker View Post
there are two types of maids i have encountered so far, based on what they want.

1. need money. doesn't matter what else u do.. they will go with u to a room once they are comfortable in asking money from u.. how much money.. it depends.. it can be topup/taxi fare 20-30$, or can be upto 100$ saying they need to send money home urgently... or buy a new phone..
if its the 20-30$ types, keep it... else say bye bye..

2. need love.. dont want money.. they are very interested in knowing if u have other gf.. if not why not.. they dont care if u r married or not.. they just dont want players.. they dont want one sunday u r with one.. next sunday u r with another.. they dont ask for money (generally).. but they need more attention.. regular messages/phone calls.. and want to show u as ur bf to their friends.. they will give u easily once they r convinced that u love them. they dont care about money they only care about love.

for those wondering where to start hunting.. go to any club in OT sunday afternoon.. buy a drink and observe, if someone seems interested in u.. then start talking.. most of them sitting alone without drinks are the ones waiting for someone to buy drink for them and talk.
True bro. I chat with few on social network. You are 100% correct
Old 02-03-2014, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
kelvintan49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros want to exchange maid contacts, pm me.
Old 05-03-2014, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 11
mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cckman View Post
All right, as per bros here requested. My details with my maid. As i mentioned earlier my maid is only 19 this year instead of the required age of 23 by law and since I agree not to reveal it to her agent, my maid has been grateful.

We used to chat till late night after she finished her housework and my wife is usually not in town due to her work, so i do spend quite lot of time at home with my maid and my daughter.

Our sexual relationship actually started when she was ill 2 month ago, I had to take leave to take care of my little girl and bring my maid to see a dcotor. I remembered that day I sent my girl to the childcare, brought my maid to see my family doctor and helped her home to rest.

I cooked some porridge for her and feed her since she quite weak and gave her medicine. Already she was very touched by me and was sobbing and said even her mum & dad in Indonesia never treated her so well.

Suddenly she hugged after her medicine and pressed her lip on mine. I was eyeing for her a long time as she had great body, at least 36c boobs although her face is ugly.

To be frank, my sex drive was high too as my wife was out station for a month and I had no time to release myself as I was quite busy. So I returned her favour by frenching her hard ignoring she the fact that she was my maid and she might not be able to think well as she was ill.

I took off her t-shirt and finally see her 36c boobs covered by those cheap bra with flowery designed and I unhooked it and threw the bra on the flooor. Her face was red as she tried to use her hands to cover and call me" sir, no."

I think my brain was controlled by my cock and I grabbed her hands off and socked on her brownish nipple which was like a 20 cent coin. My hands was never rest and I faced any difficulty pulling her shorts and underwear off. I saw her untrimmed bushes which was sparsely scattered and I saw her pussy lip was pinkish.

Very tempting for me as I put her legs on my shoulder wanting to give it a good lick but this time after knowing what I wanted to do, she grabbed my hair shaking her head and told me," sir,no, I virgin"

Cannot believed what I hear but I insisted and after much sturggled, She gave in and I really spent some time eating her virgin and drinking the juice. Then I laid beside her holding my cock teaching her how to suck and blow my cock. She was very shy but soon used to my cock and sucked me well and even bite my head softly at time.

I cannot tahan anymore and opened up her legs, putted on my shoulder and hold my cockhead and gently pushed in. First time was raw as I am not prepared at all to have sex with my maid.

I pushed in till my cock vanished completely in her pussy and she was grabbing my hands and biting her lip. She cried when I started to bonk her and said it was painful. So I did it slowly but after hearing her moaning, I knew her sex urge was aroused and I pump her hard. It was not my first time having sex with a virgin but her pussy was extremely tight. Within a few minute, I unloaded my seeds on her tummy and I was my cock had some blood on it.

I cleaned her and me with a towel and I hugged her, both of us were still naked and I apologised to her. She stopped me from talking and pressed her 36c breast on my mouth. I of course suck on it again and within minutes, my brother recovered with stiffness and I fucked her sgain.

This time I did doggie with her although she still mentioned her pussy is painful when I was fucking her. I ended the 2nd shot with her squeezing her boob and I put my cock between her breast and breast fucked her.

Taking a short rest, My little brother hard again and I fucked her this time with her sitting on the edge of the bed and fucked and ended with cumming on her face.

We walked to the bathroom naked and I helped her to bath. I especially concentrated on her breast and we washed cleaned. That night, she slept on my bed when my daughter was alseep.

I will fucked her when she was washing plates, mopping the floor, washing the plates and even when she vacuum the hall sometimes, I banged her.

Nowsaday,she dun wear panties anymore at home ao easier for me to bonk her. Sometime when I had sex with my wife, she will purposely tell me she knew it and seduce me to fuck her. But she never allowed me to touch her when my wife or daughter is at home as she said she do not want to hurt her.

What I can say is I enjoyed to fuck 2 women under the same roof but can`t stop to worry am I risking my family?............

Broooooo!!! I have the same luck as you..got an indon 20 years old 36d 24 36...I already imagine what u said a devilish figure but looks also 4 I give her..she lost her v to me in a hotel fragrance 3 years ago..now go home back still contact me once in a while from indon..but now can hear the voice only..my 5 hours I spend with her even her ass I poke..hahahah..worth it..heee
Old 06-03-2014, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 14
kidbrady is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkidbrady is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkidbrady is a Helpful and Caring Samster

One 

Let me share my encounters with maids. This one is called Corrine. And she's the fastest woman whose pants I got into. Barring ONSs. 

Disclaimer: This story might be fact or fiction. Or both. Haha. Up to the reader to believe and decide. 

Was driving around this particular neighborhood after dropping off a friend whom I met for breakfast. Was around early afternoon. While waiting at the traffic light, I saw this pretty lady carrying a very kid-like backpack. A little tanned. First thing that came to my mind was that she's a maid. Decided to turn into the HDB entrance that she was walking into. Looking for an opportunity to see her again. As lady luck would have it, she's sitting at the benches below the block. Was quite curious as to why she wasn't taking care of a kid or anything. Took this as my opportunity to park my car by the side of the road and approach her. 

Was quite reluctant at first as I'm a little shy, but i counted to 3 in my head and went up to her and said hi. She was quite shocked and replied shyly. Asked her what she was doing there and realized she was waiting for the kid to finish playing at his friend's house. All these are information that I didn't want to know. I was busy checking her out.  Tits looked quite decently sized. Face quite pretty. No pimples. Beautiful double eye lid eyes. Looked meaty but not fat. Best way to describe is meaty at all the right places. Didn't beat around the bush and immediately asked for her number. She gave it willingly. Bade my goodbye and told her that I will text her later. 

Fast forward 2 days to Wednesday. Meeting her that afternoon and told her I'll pass her a PPC. (After she hinted that she not enough credit to SMS me much.)

Met her and signaled her to board my car. Showed her the card and told her to check if it is correct. Took it back immediately when she said that it was. She looked at me curiously. I looked back and slowly put the PPC into my underwear. She saw and just gave a shy smile. By the way. She told me earlier that she has a bf back home. Makes it more exciting for me. I saw that smile and thought. Bingo! Should be can. I just drove into the MSCP and went into one of the higher levels and parked in the corner. Stopped the engine and just looked at her. 

She cautiously looked around her before slowly reaching for my crotch and sliding her hand in. Could feel her searching for the PPC. When she finally got hold of it, I held on to her wrist with my left hand and put my other hand in to take away the PPC from her. Dropped the PPC onto my driver's legroom and used my left hand to guide hers to my cock and left it there. She said 'You naughty la' I just smiled and said ' Your hand go in first' 

She started to give me a hj and my cock slowly came into life. Pulled down my pants myself to allow full 'growth' and slid my hand inside her shirt to feel her tits. All natural. Soft and bouncy. Should be a small C cup. I was hard by then and wanted more. Told her to stop and I pulled up my pants. Opened the car door and entered the rear one. She just looked behind and I asked her what was she waiting for. She did the same as well and was soon behind with me. I took off my pants automatically and this time i nudged her head down gently. She took the hint and opened her mouth and took my cock in like a pro. 

Woohoo. Sitting in my own car. Getting head at the cost of only a PPC. I lifted up her shirt, unhooked her bra and was busy playing with her mini Cs while she sucked me off. Proceeded southwards and slid my hand into her denim pants. Mmmm. Quite wet. Tried to pull the panties aside and finger but she resisted. And said cannot. Damnnn. But it's ok. I let her concentrate on her sucking and did not tell her when I was about to cum. Just shoot into her mouth. She withdrew her head on the first shot and let the rest shoot out and rest on her hands. Immediately took a tissue to spit out and said she really hated cum. I smiled a bit a said sorry. After all. I was a happy man. Cleaned myself up and asked her when can meet again. She say not sure. It's ok. She had her new PPC. Easy to arrange I thought. 

Drove her back and went home myself. Thinking about my week so far. Monday. Got her number. Wednesday. Got her to bbbj me. It's a good week so far. But it was about to get better. 

Part 2 TBC... 
Old 06-03-2014, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 16
MrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to behold

Camping here for part 2!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1