The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-11-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
FR for Coco.

https://sglonelyguys.online/co-co-massage/

Location is Hotel G.
Ewwww... she's in that infamous MH hotel right? When she told me she was in there, I immediately and politely declined. That hotel is a scary place to be in.

Unfortunate, she did seem pleasant.
Old 11-11-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ewwww... she's in that infamous MH hotel right? When she told me she was in there, I immediately and politely declined. That hotel is a scary place to be in.

Unfortunate, she did seem pleasant.
Yes. That MH hotel.
Old 11-11-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
Just a PSA.

Always take ML profile with a heavy pinch of salt...

Age wise:

They say 30, should be above 40
They say 29, should slightly below 40
They say 25, should be early 30s

Cup size:

They say A, then confirm Airport
They say B, should be about A to B
They say C, should be about B to C

Boob lover must go for advertised cup D onwards.
I experienced C cup become A cup once the (push-up) bra was off. Go figure.
Old 11-11-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Stormtrooper123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Yingying sg lonely guy?
Old 11-11-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 5
keith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone visited aimee recently? any reviews on her
Old 12-11-2020, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I experienced C cup become A cup once the (push-up) bra was off. Go figure.
Still OK bro. I ever tio one c but take out bro sag till like deflated straight lose mood
Old 12-11-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4826 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks View Post
Guys does 7p allow kissing or french during the session?
Answer is no.
She is sort of vanilla except that she help you shower in nude.
Old 12-11-2020, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
royalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried Xiao Yi?
https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-yi-massage/

Searched this forum and found comments of how she reduced her initial price of 150 to 130 but dont have FRs here yet.

130 for Nuru with BBBJ/CIM seems ok now (since average price has gone up to 120)
Old 12-11-2020, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by API661 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/xing-chen-massage/

Tried Xing Chen twice. 1st round so so but second round chemistry seems better. Porcelain skin with high chance enhanced boobs.
Bro, is she in a spa or?

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马

Total girls bonked till May 24: 788 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 12-11-2020, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhill View Post
Anyone tried Xiao Yi?
https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-yi-massage/

Searched this forum and found comments of how she reduced her initial price of 150 to 130 but dont have FRs here yet.

130 for Nuru with BBBJ/CIM seems ok now (since average price has gone up to 120)
Texted her no reply...if I manage to book, then I provide mr...
Old 12-11-2020, 08:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Duriankingfruit is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any recommendations for west or north area?
Old 12-11-2020, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 8
BenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
If I hear in spa, I will immediately reject.

All the points you mentioned above are so typical. We even discussed about this a few pages back. Everytime we will remind, but still guys will still go - Fully clothed, top up for everything, no privacy, does not provide advertised services and still want even more money, tricks, schemes and scams.

You not a fan of spa and you still went? So now enough confirmation why you not a fan?

Anyway, thanks for the FR but seriously , there was sufficient warning already yet you went ahead.
Hi bro kopiosteve, because usually if the ML is based in a spa the ad will indicate but for this case it wasn’t so I decided to take a gamble although I do admit I am partially at fault for not checking with the ML prior to booking
Old 12-11-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzRules View Post
Hi bro kopiosteve, because usually if the ML is based in a spa the ad will indicate but for this case it wasn’t so I decided to take a gamble although I do admit I am partially at fault for not checking with the ML prior to booking
Well live and learn my friend

My first sms to a new ML is always to ask location. If it's not in a familiar condo area, I will ask if she's in a massage shop or condo.

Anyway, water under the bridge. Better luck and bigger orgasms with your next one dude

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 12-11-2020 at 08:59 AM.
Old 12-11-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
ello909012 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
http://beautycastle.org/vanessa-nuru-b2b-massage-bf-hj/

Had my first Nuru experience last month.

Location is in North East. Condo is near MRT, so very convenient. ML can speak and text English, so it's a plus point (cause my Mandarin very basic).

Got into her condo, showered > nuru + release > showered > massage > showered again. Nuru was quite a good experience. Lasted around 20 mins then released. Was disappointed when she asked me to shower (I thought we were done for the day).

Finish showering, she put on her lingerie and told me to lie down for massage. And her massage is seriously very good. Really got strength one. Back was having issues and she was willing to concentrate on my back. Finished off with a head massage and left as a relieved and happy man.

Nuru - 9/10 (might be biased cause it's my first time)
Massage - 10/10
Service - 9/10. Very service oriented and will focus on you for the whole 1 hour.
Looks - 3/10. Was kind of shocked when I saw her. Definitely in the 40s range, not like what was stated in the website. Really not my type at all

Overall - 8/10. Definitely will probably return as her service makes up for her looks and its really top notch.
thanks for the review, will keep in mind
Old 12-11-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguys.online/rong-rong-massage/

New dish. But her horrendous PS-ed photos makes my dick soft rather than hard.. a lot of these MLs needs to attend courses on PS skillset 😓
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1