The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-11-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yeah.. I wanna see Long Nu and Zi Yu back also..
surprise mention ziyu. what have she done to trigger this.
Old 20-11-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
surprise mention ziyu. what have she done to trigger this.
forgot how ziyu look already? Got any old pic?
Old 20-11-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
The best years I felt was also 2017-2019. 2018 was the hottest. That time, ladies were professional, no short cuts. Most full hour attentions. 2018 was so good, I experienced Ruirui, Long Nv, Hebe, Donna, Aini all memorable ones. Then in 2019, despite the downing of the infamous stable, I was having intense rotating sessions. The Baby-Aila combi was the most memorable rotating sessions ever had. Mid 2019, I had OG Angel, Baixue, Jessie, Amei, Marathon xixi. 2019 ended well with Songsong and the return of Ruirui, plus Tingbao. If not for Covid, I believe 2020 would had been a terrific year. I don't visit ladies as Much as I did in the past, there are other plans, and doesn't help the current crop isn't that attractive to be brutally honest.
Lucky I never chiong back then, wouldn't have been able to afford it.

Had my final session with Jessica today, this month won't have time to return before she leaves. I was warned about this but I know I'm going to miss her sorely.

Last edited by friedchickennub; 20-11-2020 at 09:39 PM. Reason: .
Old 20-11-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post

Had my final session with Jessica today, this month won't have time to return before she leaves. I was warned about this but I know I'm going to miss her sorely.
You met her a grand total of how many times and you're emo already?
Old 20-11-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 5
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Waaa
Kena kc? Haha
Old 20-11-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
You met her a grand total of how many times and you're emo already?
Lmao, not many times at all. I don't feel emo lah, I remembered your warning from a few pages back anyway.
Old 20-11-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

She's actually the kind of ML that draw the lines pretty clear imo. Won't dish out fake GFE or engage in conversations on WeChat. If your experience with her is the same then count your lucky stars she is the ML that will help you learn this "lesson", especially since she is leaving. Hopefully your "immunity" will build up after this lol.

There are plenty more ML out there highly skilled in the dark arts of making customers infatuated / addicted to them. If you intend to carry on this hobby better master the art of "self-defence" ASAP, else not only heartbreak, wallet also break

Last edited by Johndick; 20-11-2020 at 11:07 PM.
Old 20-11-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lmao, not many times at all. I don't feel emo lah, I remembered your warning from a few pages back anyway.
Only your dick should be involved in such things.

Never your heart.
Old 20-11-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 15
Maverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Never your heart.
Wise words.

But as the forum tagline used to read, God gave men 2 heads but not enough blood to use both at the same time lol.
Old 20-11-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
She's actually the kind of ML that draw the lines pretty clear imo. Won't dish out fake GFE or engage in conversations on WeChat. If your experience with her is the same then count your lucky stars she is the ML that will help you learn this "lesson", especially since she is leaving. Hopefully your "immunity" will build up after this lol.

There are plenty more ML out there highly skilled in the dark arts of making customers infatuated / addicted to them. If you intend to carry on this hobby better master the art of "self-defence" ASAP, else not only heartbreak, wallet also break
Quote:

Never your heart.
Thanks both for the advice!
Old 20-11-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Haha dark arts, well said well said.

妖精可是会吸走男人的魂魄的
Old 21-11-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
Loveandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Re: https://sglonelyguys.online/si-si-massage/

She being doing this for with such good massage and great personality why no one written a FR for her?
Old 21-11-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:

Frankly, those popular names mentioned here in the past year or two like Ziqing and Aila, they didn't play the KC game.

Perhaps Angel did to some extent with her WeChat game?
Old 21-11-2020, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future

Is An Ran or An Yue better?
Old 21-11-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Frankly, those popular names mentioned here in the past year or two like Ziqing and Aila, they didn't play the KC game.

Perhaps Angel did to some extent with her WeChat game?
Maybe not to us coz we doesn't give them the vibe that we are/willing to be their ATM machine

Jokes aside I believe those APs with no concern about business will either super selectively KC or not at all since they don't need such tactics to entice RTM. Some ML i feel really just wanna clock their time here then RTC use the $$ wisely.

And No, Aila and Zi Qing don't KC (at least not to me) and I don't recall any post here from anyone that suggests they do. But sometime APs I book before do try KC..but they knows when to back off when they sense we are disinterested lol.

Angel's legion of fans wil know best if her WeChat antics is just for fun or KC. But imho, working ladies won't constantly post WeChat things with no agenda..it's after all not their personal WeChat account so they are fully aware of the target audience

Personally i shun away from the WeChat "game" kind of ML. There's one ML in the past I only added WeChat but have not booked yet..every few days will post she feeling down, or meet bad customers, no proper food to eat, miss home, fallen sick..else will be customers buy pricey gift for her or sumptuous meal, outing..biangz. I immediately drop her from my shortlist. No drama queen for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1