The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 22-06-2016, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 16
lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Dammit so many yuri/yumi so confusing lol!
Old 22-06-2016, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GoldDusts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Peach/Thai palace

Looks 9/10 :
Very chio look with a nice smile, like those OL you always see and fantasize on your AV movie

Attitude/GFE 10+++/10 :
she greeted me with a huge smile, make me feel at home and very playful and chatty during the whole session, too make it short, she is a very seductive Vixen... I mean it!!! Bros with weak heart becareful not to get KC by her, hahahaha

Body 8/10 :
Nice curvy butt to smack on and not so skinny, very good to hold onto her body especially during cowgirl and sitting position, very comfortable when hugging her

Boobs B cup :
nice feeling to grope, especially when she gave me a sensual HJ and during cowgirl position where its quite solid and firm to grab on

Shower 8/10 : shower me thoroughtly from top to bottom with soap.

Massage 10/10 :
Full Body Thai massage, bros who are into thai massage should try her out... she go into every details including your fingers as well, if you feel fatigue you can ask her to give u massage first to ease ur fatigue

Frenching 10/10 :
Very long and passionate kisser with lots of tongue fighting and tug of war while her saliva is literally pouring into my mouth as she bit my lips as well

Cat bathe 9/10 :
Very smooth way of licking, from your ears to body and groin area than your balls

BBBJ 10/10 :
BBBJ queen! She can do BBBJ for 30 mins non stop when the very 1st time i find her a long time ago, as she gave me a long bbbj, her fingers was fondling with my thigh and than my nipples as well, lots of suction power with very loud slurping

HJ : 8/10 :
HJ was very slow and sensual, she cover my entire 2IC and ball with baby oil before she proceed to caress my 2IC like a mother showing love and care to her child while she gave me a slutty vixen looks and french intensively again as I grope her boob, both of us was in our own world as I moan when she rubbed my 2IC and she moan as I finger her....

FJ 10/10 :
Started off in cowgirl position, abit paiseh and she is the loudest FL i encounter with her wild moaning, she can moan as much as she wan, haha, after than we switch to a sitted position where she cat bathe my ears and bit my neck than we move on to missionary before I unload into her, we hug each other in that position for quite a while as we slowly french like a long lost lover....

RTF :
Yes definitely for sure!!!
Old 22-06-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

Quick FR of the girls banged over the last 1-2weeks

Sara from CA
Attracted by her video

Looks: 7.5 /10 very close to pic and video
Body: 7.5/10 Bah Bah type, not fat or chubby, more big boned body
Boobs: 8/10 Papaya boobs
BJ: N.A went straight to FJ
FJ: 8.5/10 Nice ass for doggy, best view from Cowgirl
GFE: 9/10 We clicked well and her ting tong, playful personality makes its easy to break the ice
RTF: Nope

Saw the other girls in the living room on route to shower, Gloria gave me a slutty cfm look.
Came out toilet and walking to room, she purposely block my way and tugged on my towel, played along and i dropped my towel, flashing myself to all the girls in the room

Mild from CA
This is prob the 3rd or 4th time i booked her, last time under DH and SD

Looks: 8.5/10 WYSIWYG in pic
Body: 6/10 She put on weight liao
Boobs: 9/10 Well seasoned enhanced boobs, nice suckable nipples. Nice to grab and for boob fuck.
BJ: 8/10 Have some skills with her mouth and with her big eyes looking at you. Urge comes fast
FJ: 8/10 Wet, tight and warm pussy. Rides well and takes pounding well also
GFE: N.A unfair to rate since know her for a while liao

Her body to body oil massage is very arousing, IMHO worth the entry fee

She is in need for money, so she even allow OKT to post her nude pics, so help her out if she suits your taste

Yumi from LAX

Same location as Tick, the room brings back so many good memories.
Good thing yumi was just as good as Tick

Looks: 9/10 very good looking
Body: 8/10 Big Boned, fair skin and tall, if she tone up just abit, can be bikini model liao
Boobs: 8/10 Papaya boobs, all natural
BJ: 10/10 Deep throat all the way after some licking. Face fucked her after awhile, i slowed down to maintain but she grab my ass with her hands and force herself on my dick, continued to deep throat, no chance to tahan, just cim full load. Continue sucking some more, even after all ammo expended like she trying to suck your soul out.

Didn’t notice her spit out, but i can’t verify if she swallowed either

FJ: 8/10 2nd shot lasted more then 40mins. Start with missionary -> lotus -> cow girl - > spooning - > Doggy - Standing Doggy -> She cum at this point, collapsing on bed, remove cap and suck me till hard again before cap on and cow girl, - > doggy all the way before finally cum together and we collapse on bed, sweating and panting
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Depends, Eva is back and we have some unfinished business to settle, lol
Old 22-06-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 18
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Anyone happen to have contacts of independent FLs in SG or thailand?
Old 22-06-2016, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldDusts View Post

Name: Peach/Thai palace

Looks 9/10 :
Very chio look with a nice smile, like those OL you always see and fantasize on your AV movie

Attitude/GFE 10+++/10 :
she greeted me with a huge smile, make me feel at home and very playful and chatty during the whole session, too make it short, she is a very seductive Vixen... I mean it!!! Bros with weak heart becareful not to get KC by her, hahahaha

Body 8/10 :
Nice curvy butt to smack on and not so skinny, very good to hold onto her body especially during cowgirl and sitting position, very comfortable when hugging her

Boobs B cup :
nice feeling to grope, especially when she gave me a sensual HJ and during cowgirl position where its quite solid and firm to grab on

Shower 8/10 : shower me thoroughtly from top to bottom with soap.

Massage 10/10 :
Full Body Thai massage, bros who are into thai massage should try her out... she go into every details including your fingers as well, if you feel fatigue you can ask her to give u massage first to ease ur fatigue

Frenching 10/10 :
Very long and passionate kisser with lots of tongue fighting and tug of war while her saliva is literally pouring into my mouth as she bit my lips as well

Cat bathe 9/10 :
Very smooth way of licking, from your ears to body and groin area than your balls

BBBJ 10/10 :
BBBJ queen! She can do BBBJ for 30 mins non stop when the very 1st time i find her a long time ago, as she gave me a long bbbj, her fingers was fondling with my thigh and than my nipples as well, lots of suction power with very loud slurping

HJ : 8/10 :
HJ was very slow and sensual, she cover my entire 2IC and ball with baby oil before she proceed to caress my 2IC like a mother showing love and care to her child while she gave me a slutty vixen looks and french intensively again as I grope her boob, both of us was in our own world as I moan when she rubbed my 2IC and she moan as I finger her....

FJ 10/10 :
Started off in cowgirl position, abit paiseh and she is the loudest FL i encounter with her wild moaning, she can moan as much as she wan, haha, after than we switch to a sitted position where she cat bathe my ears and bit my neck than we move on to missionary before I unload into her, we hug each other in that position for quite a while as we slowly french like a long lost lover....

RTF :
Yes definitely for sure!!!
looks great and fair..anyway bro, is she very fair just like the photos...
Old 22-06-2016, 05:37 PM
Samster

moso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loathsome View Post

Sara from CA
Attracted by her video

GFE: 9/10 We clicked well and her ting tong, playful personality makes its easy to break the ice

Saw the other girls in the living room on route to shower, Gloria gave me a slutty cfm look.
Came out toilet and walking to room, she purposely block my way and tugged on my towel, played along and i dropped my towel, flashing myself to all the girls in the room

Mild from CA

Boobs: 9/10 Well seasoned enhanced boobs, nice suckable nipples. Nice to grab and for boob fuck.
BJ: 8/10 Have some skills with her mouth and with her big eyes looking at you. Urge comes fast

She is in need for money, so she even allow OKT to post her nude pics, so help her out if she suits your taste

Yumi from LAX

Body: 8/10 Big Boned, fair skin and tall, if she tone up just abit, can be bikini model liao
BJ: 10/10 Deep throat all the way after some licking. Face fucked her after awhile, i slowed down to maintain but she grab my ass with her hands and force herself on my dick, continued to deep throat, no chance to tahan, just cim full load. Continue sucking some more, even after all ammo expended like she trying to suck your soul out.

FJ: 8/10 2nd shot lasted more then 40mins. Start with missionary -> lotus -> cow girl - > spooning - > Doggy - Standing Doggy -> She cum at this point, collapsing on bed, remove cap and suck me till hard again before cap on and cow girl, - > doggy all the way before finally cum together and we collapse on bed, sweating and panting
Bro which stable is CA?
Old 22-06-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14159 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

A Thai girlfriend would be nice
A girl I can CIM twice!
To find out I contacted DT from ET88
The experience with Pepsi was great!
Don't think i could have done better
Hardly find any girls wetter
Deepthroated my cock and balls
More saliva than Niagara Falls
Smooth and fair skin
Hourglass figure, not stick thin
Sucked my cock like a dream
Vacuum cleaner was the theme
B+ cups with pinky nips
Loved sucking her half inch long tips
Would I rtf? Is this the best I've seen?
Honestly I prefer girls aged about 16....
Old 23-06-2016, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Keiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Recent many gem haha dh Tracy , thaiplace Yumi and peach !!! Yum yum ...
Old 23-06-2016, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
Suffing1314 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuffing1314 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
A Thai girlfriend would be nice
A girl I can CIM twice!
To find out I contacted DT from ET88
The experience with Pepsi was great!
Don't think i could have done better
Hardly find any girls wetter
Deepthroated my cock and balls
More saliva than Niagara Falls
Smooth and fair skin
Hourglass figure, not stick thin
Sucked my cock like a dream
Vacuum cleaner was the theme
B+ cups with pinky nips
Loved sucking her half inch long tips
Would I rtf? Is this the best I've seen?
Honestly I prefer girls aged about 16....
hehehe..... nice to read

Will go try.... hope the service same as what you get...
Old 23-06-2016, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bugger2024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko104 View Post
Recent many gem haha dh Tracy , thaiplace Yumi and peach !!! Yum yum ...

Write FR for Yumi and Peach leh. I aiming them also hahah!
Old 23-06-2016, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by loathsome View Post

Sara from CA
Attracted by her video

Mild from CA

Yumi from LAX

A number of bros here asking me about Yumi
Yes, she is clean shaven and her body shape similar to this girl
Old 23-06-2016, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
k-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a booking with Star/THAIPALACE at 5 yesterday.
This girl is really good looking and really nice.
I think I might have fallen in love with her after today.
Today's session might have been the best sex I've ever had chionging or not.
I can't describe in detail what happened cause it was just so crazy.

Here are the scores:
Looks: 10/10 I like her looks. She definitely looks like the photo. Confirm SYT.
Body: 10/10 sexy bod, I had a great time licking and touching her.
Boobs: 10/10 beautiful with PINK nipples! damn big!
Frenching: 10/10 non stop action!
BBBJ: 8/10 works very hard and is very sexy when doing it.
Painting: 10/10 super sexy, loud moaning
FJ: 10/10 lots of position, she looks especially good in missionary and cowgirl. I finished 2 shots with COB. Shiok!!
GFE: 100/10 Wah KC trap for me. Totally like making love to GF.
RTF: If money is not a problem everyday I will go!! Too bad I'm poor.
Old 23-06-2016, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ahmadansari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadansari View Post
Had a chance to try Nammie from Laserbabes a few nights back. Suffice to say I pleasantly surprised. Nice body with great tits and the reaction from her as ate her pussy out. To the point where while eating her pussy I gently ran my fingers around her pussy and she requested me to finger her. Had 2 fingers in and made her cum for which she was grateful

I'm not a FJ kind of guy so I finished it off with a CIM and guys this girl knows how to do a proper BBBJ. This is the kind where you don't feel the teeth and it feels as good as fucking a pussy but just that its the mouth.

Overall was a good experience and it was nice to be doing it in a hotel after such a long time. Back to the days where the girls would wait for us in the rooms. I hope this trend continues.....
Sorry guys got the stable wrong. It's actually pacific stars
Old 23-06-2016, 04:35 PM
Samster (M)

masterblader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Stable: Thai palace
Lady: Yumi
Okt Handled My Booking: Tom
Date: 22th June 2016
Time: 1945 hrs

Thanks Bro Tom for this syt
Real Life Vs Picture: 90% same as picture.
Height: about 160cm. Her body for what chinese call is 前凸後翹.
Skin Tone: Fair
Skin Texture: Silky smooth.
Boobs: Natural C with sexy nipples.
Ass: Screaming for doggy.
Pussy: Tight with patch of bush.
Communication: Good english.
Attitude: Excellent and willing to please
Characteristic: Childlike, sexy, playful and friendly.

Shower: Sop with some touching here and there
Meow Bath: normal
Paint: Yes
Fingering: yes but only 1 finger. 2 is a bit tight.
BBBJ: Not strong type but suction and stroking of tongue is to my liking. makes my 2ic feels damn shiok.
French: Yes! frenching everywhere! Contributed into kinglopi saliva pool. those after us can taste our saliva.
FJ: As her size is very small, i even tried some wierd position like crossed legs and carry. she isnt heavy. fj was very high.
Moan: sexy soft moans that goes en en en ah!!!
GFE: Hugs and pecks every now and then like a shy girlfriend. during sleep she will hug and put her face on your chest with one arm over your waist and sleep. occasionally will peck you on the check or neck. very xiao mei mei feel.

RTF: if time permits yes.

Recommendation: STRONGLY RECOMMENDED

My thanks again to Bro Tom fro Thaipalace
Old 23-06-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 10
Hokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of light

Different nicks but same format producing fr's for Thai Palace...if that's not a red flag i don't know what is.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1