The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-11-2010, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Thank you very much !. Now i have a target to select tonight !.

But first, gotta see if "23" or "Pim" is cinderella or you mao liew and is a dino 555+ !.
Bro, if u like what u see & decide to ta-bao back hotel for supper, kindly shout my nick during bonking... I may feel it over here

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 30-11-2010, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Bro, if u like what u see & decide to ta-bao back hotel for supper, kindly shout my nick during bonking... I may feel it over here
555+.

So, what name did you gave her ?. I doubt it is leaselife ?.

Bugger you, 555+

Got nothing to do tonight. May as well ( again ! ) go to the agogos in NEP. Don't wanna meet my mamasans in SC !.
Old 30-11-2010, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
naemlo,

Check your PM for my contact.
Afternoon, i am busy. Tonite, we go drink. Tomorrow, flight back home.
Yo I back in SG for meetings... Next trip....

Quote:
The gals you see at the G-Club compared to the girls I see in AGG, how to compare???
Blindfold, bbbj n fj still the same.
Old 30-11-2010, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=naemlo;5451571]Yo I back in SG for meetings... Next trip....

Yo Bro naemlo,

Finally you are back to the mother land of the great sillypore.
Old 30-11-2010, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushnell 1918cb View Post
Yo Bro naemlo,

Finally you are back to the mother land of the great sillypore.
Tmr going Bintan for company annual meeting.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Bluedragon,

Where are you? The waitress from the seafood stall located in the back of Claudia is looking for you, you didn't leave a tip after your meal!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 01-12-2010, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Bluedragon,

Where are you? The waitress from the seafood stall located in the back of Claudia is looking for you, you didn't leave a tip after your meal!
wow, business so bad, hur?
Old 01-12-2010, 03:19 AM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I remember seeing a number "23", but cannot remember if it is the puying from Angelwitch or Rainbow4. Think the puying's name at Rainbow4 is Pim or something.
Bro Leaselife, so..........is the puying #23 in Angel Witch or in Rainbow 4 ?. C.C Bye !. It was a wild goose chase. You cannot even remember if #23 is either in Angel Witch or Rainbow 4 !!!!!.

Sure........Angel Witch got a #23. Syt, tall, with long hair, tall, nice angelina face, working for 1 mth. Age at 21 years. Birthday for 22 year next month in December. Her name is Nan. Nice to go out with but small tits with big nipples !. Never bar fine her.

Rainbow 4 got #23 but on holiday !.

Think your fantasy girl is the Rainbow 4 puying.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
New Bkk route lobang

New Bkk route lobang, courtesy Myanmar Airway. More choice on this popular route, who's minding? Just be wary that only 1 daily direct frequency -other 2circuitous via Yangon Opening promo S$259 or thb6k

http://www.maiair.com/latestnew-02.htm
Old 01-12-2010, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!
Re: New Bkk route lobang

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
New Bkk route lobang, courtesy Myanmar Airway. More choice on this popular route, who's minding? Just be wary that only 1 daily direct frequency -other 2circuitous via Yangon Opening promo S$259 or thb6k

http://www.maiair.com/latestnew-02.htm
Yo,

My friend bought the ticket @S$270 plus a couple of days ago , departing to BKK on this coming Friday late noon & back to SG on next Monday's morning. A very competitive price compares with all budget airlines for the last minute booking. Hope the price will remain @ this current rate.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Bluedragon,

Is it....so did you tip her on my behalf or you ask the others to tip her.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

What a surprised to see a pretty farang Tiger beer promoter standing in front of me inside the BTS train getting ready to go to work. Just too bad and would be nice to take a picture of her.

Hey, what happened to the TG beer promoter.????
Old 01-12-2010, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro Leaselife, so..........is the puying #23 in Angel Witch or in Rainbow 4 ?. C.C Bye !. It was a wild goose chase. You cannot even remember if #23 is either in Angel Witch or Rainbow 4 !!!!!.

Sure........Angel Witch got a #23. Syt, tall, with long hair, tall, nice angelina face, working for 1 mth. Age at 21 years. Birthday for 22 year next month in December. Her name is Nan. Nice to go out with but small tits with big nipples !. Never bar fine her.

Rainbow 4 got #23 but on holiday !.

Think your fantasy girl is the Rainbow 4 puying.
555+ tt is why I say cannot rem mah. Me too bz w e touchy-feely thing w puying. Nvr bother w no. But I did rem she said her name was pim (e puying in RB4). Nx time I pai bkk again n chk for u ok?

So did u get anyone for supper last nite??

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: New Bkk route lobang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushnell 1918cb View Post
...friend bought the ticket @S$270 ..very competitive price compares with all budget airlines for the last minute booking.
Only dampener (by some of my cronies) is whether sanctions against Myanmar has any effect on plane maint, spares etc. Kns, they worry about their re-productive organs intact hehehehe
Old 01-12-2010, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:

So did u get anyone for supper last nite??
Supper ?. More liked lunch.

Lunch was excellent. With a slim body that has the nicest, well shaped, soft and very big titties i have never experienced before !.

She stays in an apartment in Thonglor. And stays there alone. Also not an agogo lady. Me still salivating about her. Got her mobile number.

Damn nice, gfe lady.

Now, i think i kena K T with her !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1