The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-11-2020, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 12
googoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoogoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ender24 View Post
Took the plunge on Tian Na, she introduced herself as Tina, so here's my FR.
https://sglonelyguys.online/tian-na-massage/

Damage: $50 (entrance) + $60 (to her) = $110 as stated.

Shop: Has a few other Vietnam ladies working there. Cubicle en-suite shower. Fresh towels on the bed and pillow.

Looks: The video and photos on the website are heavily filtered, but it wasn't so bad that I reject. So don't set your expectations too high. Prolly 60% resemblance?

Boobs: Similar to the video and photos. Firm and nice to hold. I would say it's C cup and not D.

Body: Slightly on the meaty side, with a little tummy. But it's not so bad like those fat rolls.

Massage: Puts a fresh towel on you while massaging. Non-piano, packs a good amount of strength, and will check with you if it's ok. No phone usage.

Sensual: Strips to panty only. Asked her to go full nude, but she says next session. Haha which is the typical excuse. Non-rush catbath on your body. Will also trace your inner thighs with her fingers, and play with the balls.

HJ: Slow and takes her time, and accommodating to different patterns. Will keep stroking to milk you out even after you cum.

FJ: She just said stick to HJ is cheaper, but her quote is $100 (while stroking your dick). Obviously I didn't take up the offer.

Overall: Cheerful attitude, and accommodating, but pretty normal or vanilla for me. In and out within 50 minutes, including two showers.

RTM: Highly doubt so.
got tummy? haha and 60% look a like is a lot. haha
Old 27-11-2020, 03:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

It's Black Friday! What sort of deals do you want to see dished out by your MLs?

买一粒送半粒? 90min 120? Two holes forvprice of one? Haha.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Old 27-11-2020, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ender24 View Post
Took the plunge on Tian Na, she introduced herself as Tina, so here's my FR.
https://sglonelyguys.online/tian-na-massage/

Damage: $50 (entrance) + $60 (to her) = $110 as stated.

Shop: Has a few other Vietnam ladies working there. Cubicle en-suite shower. Fresh towels on the bed and pillow.

Looks: The video and photos on the website are heavily filtered, but it wasn't so bad that I reject. So don't set your expectations too high. Prolly 60% resemblance?

Boobs: Similar to the video and photos. Firm and nice to hold. I would say it's C cup and not D.

Body: Slightly on the meaty side, with a little tummy. But it's not so bad like those fat rolls.

Massage: Puts a fresh towel on you while massaging. Non-piano, packs a good amount of strength, and will check with you if it's ok. No phone usage.

Sensual: Strips to panty only. Asked her to go full nude, but she says next session. Haha which is the typical excuse. Non-rush catbath on your body. Will also trace your inner thighs with her fingers, and play with the balls.

HJ: Slow and takes her time, and accommodating to different patterns. Will keep stroking to milk you out even after you cum.

FJ: She just said stick to HJ is cheaper, but her quote is $100 (while stroking your dick). Obviously I didn't take up the offer.

Overall: Cheerful attitude, and accommodating, but pretty normal or vanilla for me. In and out within 50 minutes, including two showers.

RTM: Highly doubt so.
It was an obvious fuckshop
HJ cheaper? Erm.
$50+$100 is quite standard for a fuckshop FJ.

No indication of her age. I’m assuming early 30s kind?
Regardless. Thanks for the FR.
Old 27-11-2020, 03:50 AM
Samster

yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by atexatex View Post
First time posting here.
My FR for the past months

[
I stopped reading the moment you said Lisa quite chio.

You got to be kidding? Your FR is hard to believe
Old 27-11-2020, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Bingo bro, I am new to this ML scene since the covid start.

Yes. We get what we want.

She need money.
I need GFE companion / sensual fixed.
Do whatever you want then. I think so many bro’s in here already advising you what to do or not to do. We are just wasting our saliva.

You want the GFE. You better remember it lasts for the duration you are there. Nothing more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I'm swaying to this.

If ML doesn't give you more manja, technically, too bad, she cannot be faulted. As long as she provides the services advertised, there's really nothing more you can expect, and definitely she cannot be blamed.

There are 2 kinds of punters.

1. Customers: Purely transactional. As long as you get what you pay for, go home happy. Rtm if you want. If dont get what you pay for, leave and move on to another.
NOTE: Highly Recommended.

2. Players: Time and emotional Investment. You play the mental, physical and emotional game to get more. Be prepared for girl not to reciprocate, or exploit you if she knows how to play the game better. And be prepared to lose to other players. Be prepared to win big or lose even bigger (emotionally, financially, etc)
NOTE: Not recommended. Maybe only for hardened veterans, definitely NOT for newbies.
Gotta agree with this. I alwyas remain a “customer” just acting out my full blown lust, then just seeing if there’s the opportunity to jump in for more.
Old 27-11-2020, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post

same sentiments HAHA up u for this man
Old 27-11-2020, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
papakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post

hahah same here. upped. bros can refer to my FR on Lisa.
Old 27-11-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
atexatex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Lisa in Kovan is not quite Chio to you at all? She look 80 to 90 percent to the pic in her advertisement. You must have very high standard. With big boob too. But service is so so only. Too much additional fee to enjoy the stated service BF, BJ. So I just go for the massage and hj.
It up to individual to choose whether to believe the FR.
I did read through the FR from others bro to try out. The one that really shocked me is FR for Lulu/Bella. Really can't make it.
Old 27-11-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Been a long time since im here, nowadays im just visiting my regular working ladies who i know will give me good service and good attitude

Juz wanted to tell everyone that good service and good attitude is two very different things. Attitude is how they treat you and service is their skill in performing the various sexual acts

Melody is my choice for sensual hj

Lisa for massage

Soda for juagen and prostrate stuff

Bro, can share contact of Soda. Looking for good JG.
Thank you
Old 27-11-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 8
Banvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangeruser007 View Post
Haha, make sure you have the same definition of what full package means. Note, SGLG site says 200 for HJ and no FJ.
Pretty sure girl is not the one on pics. If she has FJ for 200 I am interested, please share FR.
Good luck.
Hey Bro, how do you know she’s not the one in the pics/video? Anyone else can confirm this? Thanks !
Old 27-11-2020, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 5
keith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banvan View Post
Hey Bro, how do you know she’s not the one in the pics/video? Anyone else can confirm this? Thanks !
I visited Linda before when she was working at the spa, the pics are indeed her unless someone else stole her pictures and post.
I went for full service and the price was $150 or $200, can't remember. However her service/attitude is quite bad and she double booked me; this kind of issue might not occur when she has her own apartment.

I think she is quite good looking but she smokes a lot as when she is cat bathing me the smell of smoke is damn strong I turn off immediately.

Last edited by keith1124; 27-11-2020 at 11:10 AM. Reason: missing quote
Old 27-11-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 8
Banvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1124 View Post
I visited Linda before when she was working at the spa, the pics are indeed her unless someone else stole her pictures and post.
I went for full service and the price was $150 or $200, can't remember. However her service/attitude is quite bad and she double booked me; this kind of issue might not occur when she has her own apartment.

I think she is quite good looking but she smokes a lot as when she is cat bathing me the smell of smoke is damn strong I turn off immediately.
Thanks bro. Upz you
Old 27-11-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

Lisa in Kovan is not quite Chio to you at all? She look 80 to 90 percent to the pic in her advertisement. You must have very high standard. With big boob too. But service is so so only. Too much additional fee to enjoy the stated service BF, BJ. So I just go for the massage and hj.
It up to individual to choose whether to believe the FR.
I did read through the FR from others bro to try out. The one that really shocked me is FR for Lulu/Bella. Really can't make it.
Talking about Lisa, don’t need to digress to other MLs.
Lisa’s WC is easily accessible. Her shop too. Why do I know this? Because I did visit when she first started advertising. WeChat photos alr many red flags but in person it’s a huge red blanket. I turned away and walked off.

Very easy to throw a blanket statement of “its up to individual ro believe” but sure. Assuming you truthfully mean your FR and stand by it, then you have a really interesting taste.

Through this entire thread there are multiple warnings about Lisa...so...I’m not alone here
Old 27-11-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Are we talking about the same Lisa? Don't think I hooked her through Wc.
The one I am saying is in Kovan condo. Walk from public carpark to the apartment. Or shorter walk from MRT station. The location is definitely not a shop.
Old 27-11-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Are we talking about the same Lisa? Don't think I hooked her through Wc.
The one I am saying is in Kovan condo. Walk from public carpark to the apartment. Or shorter walk from MRT station. The location is definitely not a shop.
You literally posted her URL in your first post. So unless you made a mistake, now I’m not sure if you are just trolling or not. So based on the URL obviously we are talking about the same person.

It’s not rocket science to be able to find her WC via her advert. Maybe she has converted out of the shop or whatever. That’s besides the point.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1