The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 02-12-2010, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Pii etct88, i think they sell ladies drink..eieiei..this sunday is father day in LOS so please bring along your little black book na krap
Then you think why I bring wife and daughter, celebrate lim peh day eating somtam at the Ocktober Fest......
Old 02-12-2010, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
they sell BBQ chicken???
They intro fairer chicken and the dark type ayams and most have some hair ( shaved or waxed ) on the top but some ayams are hairless.

#17 and 14 are ducks and chickens. A mixed interesting breed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Pii etct88, i think they sell ladies drink..eieiei..
Only waitresses sell lady drinks. The above only consume alcohol which i called auntie drinks. They are mamasans in SC and NEP.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Then you think why I bring wife and daughter, celebrate lim peh day eating somtam at the Ocktober Fest......
Yeah lor is also celebrating your day mah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi
Only waitresses sell lady drinks. The above only consume alcohol which i called auntie drinks. They are mamasans in SC and NEP.
Oh i see pii yokosi, is good to know that
Old 03-12-2010, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

"The Park Residence Hotel"

A new hotel just open in Ratchada next to Huay Khwang MRT station and will soon be listed in Thaihoteldiscounts and Agoda sites. Rate will be about 1200 bahts includes breakfast and free internet.

http://www.theparkresidencebangkok.com/
Old 03-12-2010, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just applied for leave in Jan. Boss gv me a funny look. Juz gv him a grin. Once official visa fr office is approved, then gg to gg to get my OC visa. Now laying grdwork...hopefully everything goes swee swee.

But was checking out e flight rates for Jan, & seems like prices juz keep gg higher. Guess hard to get those $100++ rates nowadays.

Khit teung bkk mak mak!!!

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 17
teteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to behold
Re: New Bkk route lobang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushnell 1918cb View Post
Yo,

My friend bought the ticket @S$270 plus a couple of days ago , departing to BKK on this coming Friday late noon & back to SG on next Monday's morning. A very competitive price compares with all budget airlines for the last minute booking. Hope the price will remain @ this current rate.
Hi bro,
How are you? Are planning to go BKK again? Let me when you want to go to BKK, maybe i will join you. What is good hotel? still Plazzo?

Cheers.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
"The Park Residence Hotel"

A new hotel just open in Ratchada next to Huay Khwang MRT station and will soon be listed in Thaihoteldiscounts and Agoda sites. Rate will be about 1200 bahts includes breakfast and free internet.

http://www.theparkresidencebangkok.com/
woah,this place looks good for value!!!cant wait to see it on tim's website.might book it if its avail for my Jan trip!
Old 04-12-2010, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 20
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
woah,this place looks good for value!!!cant wait to see it on tim's website.might book it if its avail for my Jan trip!
Bro,

Saw it today whilst in a taxi. At the junction bit further than Somboon Seafood. Right next to Pretty Secret Massage. Looks nice and on main road, a stone throw from the underground( Mrt)

Try to get it listed soon.

Tim
Old 04-12-2010, 05:19 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
The location is good and short walking distance to Huay Khwang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiHotels View Post
Bro,

Saw it today whilst in a taxi. At the junction bit further than Somboon Seafood. Right next to Pretty Secret Massage. Looks nice and on main road, a stone throw from the underground( Mrt)

Try to get it listed soon.

Tim
In fact, while talking to the boss I did recommend you to them and gave them your contact and website address...chok dee
Old 04-12-2010, 05:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 23
sxzx4u deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysxzx4u deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will be at BKK again 7-10 Dec. Any bro want to meet n cheong together? i'm staying at the Hip Hotel at Thonglor.

Cheer.
Old 04-12-2010, 05:37 PM
Samster

Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
The location is good and short walking distance to Huay Khwang.
yup,abit bored of palazzo and hip hotel that stretch liao
Old 04-12-2010, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
yup,abit bored of palazzo and hip hotel that stretch liao
Did have a look at their nice rooms about 25 sqm. All rooms come with a standard type size and the only thing is either you book double or twin beds.

Might book later this coming NY eve trip with Tim.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
helicopterman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Just applied for leave in Jan. Boss gv me a funny look. Juz gv him a grin. Once official visa fr office is approved, then gg to gg to get my OC visa. Now laying grdwork...hopefully everything goes swee swee.

But was checking out e flight rates for Jan, & seems like prices juz keep gg higher. Guess hard to get those $100++ rates nowadays.

Khit teung bkk mak mak!!!
100++ rates must book about 3 month in advance for budget airlines
and tiger is really sai
changed my flight twice
from morning to afternoon to evening(same day)
goin there next week
Old 05-12-2010, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helicopterman View Post
100++ rates must book about 3 month in advance for budget airlines
and tiger is really sai
changed my flight twice
from morning to afternoon to evening(same day)
goin there next week
i booked mine with thaiairways at $309 last week,IMO,definitely worth it!My friend got his with cathay at 200plus i think.Thumbs down to tiger!
Old 05-12-2010, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
i booked mine with thaiairways at $309 last week,IMO,definitely worth it!My friend got his with cathay at 200plus i think.Thumbs down to tiger!
I also just booked mine with Cathay at $274.50 for 31/12 flight and never book with Budget airlines during the high season & hoilidays.

Next time best check with this site for info before booking with any of the airlines or agents as I always did.

http://www.viasingapore.com/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1