The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-12-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Wouldn’t say she’s the best when it comes to flute playing..

Got several in her group more skilled than her..
Agree... but its everything else she does, the way she moves, coos, seduces, interacts and engages that make her extremely difficult to beat.
Old 03-12-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Her GFE is giving you the middle finger
Wahahaha...ikr... what beautiful memories .... isn't she a dream boat...sigh...
Old 03-12-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Ok, as a neutral party, do you think she resembles Mediacock's He Yingying as what some here have said?
From picture alone, yes a tiny bit....

https://www.8days.sg/image/10057770/...ing-ying-1.jpg
Old 03-12-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wahahaha...ikr... what beautiful memories .... isn't she a dream boat...sigh...
Moi was the unofficial prezident of her fan crub hor.. angelover was my deputy in-charge..

Her departure left a massive void in me, like Ai La did, but time always heals all wounds..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-12-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
arbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey guys, any decent punts recently? Visited XE recently but is hard to have booking. Tao So not my cai. Thinking to try others... But nothing promising in the past 10-15 pages.

Ah Angel... Memories ..
Old 03-12-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Everyone diff taste. Og angel and xe not my type. Never rtm. Although angel session was fun and playful, xe session was professional and sensual, but both not Gian rtm. Lol.
Old 03-12-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
kn3td3w0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Real life she is more tanned (hence the 黑妹 moniker)..

Wow truly exotic. She doesn't look Chinese to me but more of indonesian/malaysian.
Old 03-12-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
kn3td3w0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

--- sorry double post ----
Old 03-12-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Ah damn it bro... these pictures make me lao nua... both from the mouth and down there. The good old days... LOL
Old 03-12-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ya OG Angel will not chat a lot on WC. But on occasion we do.

When she first went back she did put in some weight. Her face got rounder. Hehe. But now, she's back to her slim sexy self of before.

Don't hold your breath, but in our last conversation, she said she has every intention of returning next year. Now it all boils down to the ongoing situation and travel conditions.
I can only say. Screw youuuuu bro.
Why you do this to us?! Hahaha

Yeah I think she only cut me off WC someWhere in the middle of the year. Occasionally go and feast on her pics lol.
Old 03-12-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Screw you too bro.
Getting a rise in my pants looking at these pics (and remembering the sessions LOL)

Thanks for the lovely pics
Old 03-12-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 5
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Screw you too bro.
Getting a rise in my pants looking at these pics (and remembering the sessions LOL)

Thanks for the lovely pics
Where is the pics? Haha

I also want to see the gem
Old 03-12-2020, 02:38 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3539 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108990 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
Encountered this a few times, if it was a regular ML, usually the next session with her will be extra good. Cos its her way to “make up” for the accommodation previously.

Yes, the feeling there and then is sian... but just treat it as money saved and use the money to give myself a nice meal after the session.
+138 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-12-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah sey, so many Angel pics.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Moi was the unofficial prezident of her fan crub hor.. angelover was my deputy in-charge..

Her departure left a massive void in me, like Ai La did, but time always heals all wounds..
Yes you were bro. We all knew that. And you were perceptibly affected by her departure, I could tell.

I'm only the besotted fan la. Buy tickets to all her concerts and write love letters. Not the one on the road hor!!! Wahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1