The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-12-2020, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3799 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
So nobody here has FR on NX?
Her first day and whoever post an FR now can be easily identified......

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 06-12-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

MR for MuMu / Ah Sa. Was looking for a failsafe in terms of service standards and based on past MRs by other bros, decided to try.

https://sglonelyguys.online/mu-mu-massage/

Location: 7/10: exact same condo as xiner previously. brought back many memories lol. close to public transport (MRT). drivers will have parking issues during peak periods. foot warriors take a 10 min walk from MRT. overall location discreet.

Looks: 7/10: looks like pictures. lao chio. wont reject. body is slim with b cup boobs & eraser nips. sibei smooth skin.

attitude: 6/10. chatty in the beginning but conversation soon stopped due to some HP distractions.

massage: 5/10. she does have some techniques, but for some reason she was kind of distracted. lots of HP texts. used HP around 50% of the time.

sensual: 7/10. short short boob massage. made up for the lacklustre massage with a capped BJ + capped CIM. unfortunately cant zhut nipple as she claimed sensitive.

RTM?: honestly abit stuck. probably a yes. looks & price wise, its definitely better than the current crop of overpriced vanillas, but i cant help but shake the feeling that I could have gotten better service if she wasnt so distracted with her HP. i do like the location for its discreetness and closeness to town.

also, not sure about other bros, does anyone find it kinda weird to have a dog watching its owner give you a BJ? the dog is pretty cute though.
Old 06-12-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

If she returns, she should suit you well as she had super-high playability, at least in my two encounters with her.
You've only seen her twice? I thought more. As you know, she was my super regular, and I would save nice videos of her when I get them. I decided to take a look at her folder I keep in my phone. Damn, 138 items! Wahahaha
Old 06-12-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
You've only seen her twice? I thought more. As you know, she was my super regular, and I would save nice videos of her when I get them. I decided to take a look at her folder I keep in my phone. Damn, 138 items! Wahahaha
Failsafe option for sure, but I click with her clan members more.
Old 06-12-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
MR for MuMu / Ah Sa. Was looking for a failsafe in terms of service standards and based on past MRs by other bros, decided to try.

Location: 7/10: exact same condo as xiner previously. brought back many memories lol. close to public transport (MRT). drivers will have parking issues during peak periods. foot warriors take a 10 min walk from MRT. overall location discreet.

Looks: 7/10: looks like pictures. lao chio. wont reject. body is slim with b cup boobs & eraser nips. sibei smooth skin.

attitude: 6/10. chatty in the beginning but conversation soon stopped due to some HP distractions.

massage: 5/10. she does have some techniques, but for some reason she was kind of distracted. lots of HP texts. used HP around 50% of the time.

sensual: 7/10. short short boob massage. made up for the lacklustre massage with a capped BJ + capped CIM. unfortunately cant zhut nipple as she claimed sensitive.

RTM?: honestly abit stuck. probably a yes. looks & price wise, its definitely better than the current crop of overpriced vanillas, but i cant help but shake the feeling that I could have gotten better service if she wasnt so distracted with her HP. i do like the location for its discreetness and closeness to town.

also, not sure about other bros, does anyone find it kinda weird to have a dog watching its owner give you a BJ? the dog is pretty cute though.
Haha still got dog looking at u..... Maybe the dog also want your lup cheong

Btw i think u find other ml better, from your MR it seems like a rather average experience.
Old 06-12-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

That day went to visit An Ran, not sure the girl staying with her is Ning Xia or not, she caught my eyes when passing the room 😍
Old 06-12-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -70 / Power: 0
Mexes5 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Short and sweet review for newly arrived (but not newbie) Ning Xia

The base: in the heart of the city, but no MRT station nearby. Even the nearest bus stop is some minutes' walk away. So those not driving, take note. Don't think there's ample roadside parking as well. As for the place she's based at, the lift lobby is sheltered. Fairly discreet when you're pressing the unit number to go up. The floor she's at has only one other (seemingly vacant) unit, which is a good thing. Well-maintained and cosy nest too.

The physical package: Despite her masked photos, for those new to her, no surprise, no landmine here, so don't worry. Some people commented that she kind of resembles local actress Bonnie Loo. Well... I think only to the extent that the two have large lively eyes and the same resting bitch visage. Imagine Bonnie Loo not smiling and you roughly get the idea. Ning Xia also seems to have lost a few pounds since her last stint, but thankfully her chest hasn't shrunk from this. And with a height of almost 1.7m, she looks kind of lanky on that slim frame of her.

Soft skills: While she exudes the feisty office lady vibe, she can be really personable once you two have chemistry. But whether you two click or not, be assured that she is, at the very least, professional and you won't go away feeling neglected like what many here have encountered with other ladies. Guess she came from a schoolhouse that has imbued her with a basic sense of professionalism and service.

In a nutshell: Unless you just can't stand her for whatever reason and vice versa – the stars really have to be aligned for this – you're unlikely to leave dissatisfied.
Old 06-12-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6943 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post

Thanks for FR. Was considering her from time to time, but now I think not so fail safe anymore, with so much hp usage.
Old 06-12-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 9
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
The white colour t shirt look like this angel? same person?
https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-angel/
No lah, both of them rtc for quite long already.
Old 07-12-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 712 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
The girl in black t shirt is Tian Xin, OG Angel's very good friend.
Wah, OG Angel super cuteness and sense of playfulness. When was she here?
Old 07-12-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Somewhere early 2019 if my memory serves me right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Old 07-12-2020, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by korokay View Post
Ning Xia use back same number as Xin Er.. I guess the SIM card got passed to her then haha. Was abt to text her then realised that the number I text before too and it was Xin Er then...
can ning xia massage or more to sensual type
Old 07-12-2020, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Somewhere early 2019 if my memory serves me right.
Yep came Singapore iin early 2019, went back for a week in July iirc, then back to Singapore until very early January 2020.
Yes she is super. Super cute, super playful, super sexy, super feisty, super womanly, super ah lian, super passionate, super sassy.... thats why she became my super regular in all that time.

2019 was The Year of Angel. Where were you Madmax? Lol.
Old 07-12-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 5
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

New spa landmine cai? Haha

https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-qi-massage/
Old 07-12-2020, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah, seems she was one of your favourites bro.
Good for you👍😊

Quote:
Yep came Singapore iin early 2019, went back for a week in July iirc, then back to Singapore until very early January 2020.
Yes she is super. Super cute, super playful, super sexy, super feisty, super womanly, super ah lian, super passionate, super sassy.... thats why she became my super regular in all that time.

2019 was The Year of Angel. Where were you Madmax? Lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1