The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-12-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykayshi View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-yi-massage/

Xiao yi is near which mrt station?
She has her contact details in her link. Why don't u message her yourself and ask.
Old 07-12-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I think like some bros say it is v hard to compare...
Both girls are awesome in their own right. Momo prob also very special to me cos she is one of the first who was quite extreme in her offering, FN - BBBJ, awesome body and face to boot and a bit of 傻大姐 vibe to her. Being one of the first extreme ones, she holds a special place. Not to mention her place brings so much fond memories with the top class girls who were there almost one after another and sometimes overlapping. Bubble butt, jelly sensation with heels girl and the infamous chio till can die Donna.
Momo got into quite a bit of problem at one point makes one wanna help and protect her but she also aeroplaned me real bad though i forgave her. Only regret was never got to meet her again when she came back thru the spa, and now she can never be back...
Ask her to go JB. Then when borders open, we can all go over. Hahaha. If not, we will just swim over at night. MOMO was delicious.
Old 07-12-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
Ask her to go JB. Then when borders open, we can all go over. Hahaha. If not, we will just swim over at night. MOMO was delicious.
Think she was in Malaysia for a while. In fact i was in KL for a couple of days back then wanted to go find her then realized couldn't find a time to go. Think she din like it there, probably not so easy to get business and the revenue prob not as good as in Singapore.
Old 07-12-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
readysteady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What you mean by dog? She has a dog in the unit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
MR for MuMu / Ah Sa. Was looking for a failsafe in terms of service standards and based on past MRs by other bros, decided to try.

https://sglonelyguys.online/mu-mu-massage/

Location: 7/10: exact same condo as xiner previously. brought back many memories lol. close to public transport (MRT). drivers will have parking issues during peak periods. foot warriors take a 10 min walk from MRT. overall location discreet.

Looks: 7/10: looks like pictures. lao chio. wont reject. body is slim with b cup boobs & eraser nips. sibei smooth skin.

attitude: 6/10. chatty in the beginning but conversation soon stopped due to some HP distractions.

massage: 5/10. she does have some techniques, but for some reason she was kind of distracted. lots of HP texts. used HP around 50% of the time.

sensual: 7/10. short short boob massage. made up for the lacklustre massage with a capped BJ + capped CIM. unfortunately cant zhut nipple as she claimed sensitive.

RTM?: honestly abit stuck. probably a yes. looks & price wise, its definitely better than the current crop of overpriced vanillas, but i cant help but shake the feeling that I could have gotten better service if she wasnt so distracted with her HP. i do like the location for its discreetness and closeness to town.

also, not sure about other bros, does anyone find it kinda weird to have a dog watching its owner give you a BJ? the dog is pretty cute though.
Old 07-12-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by readysteady View Post
A dog, also known as a mammal with 4 legs. Don't worry, not police dog. FR sharer already write so clearly.... you surprised got dog? Some MLs even have cockroaches in their house... omg... the nightmares...
Old 07-12-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by readysteady View Post
OH this lady has been here for a while right? or did she leave and come back again? Heard she is a nice lady but haven't got to try before, did she used to offer BJ before cos tot she was quite vanilla in the past or maybe my memory failing me.
Old 07-12-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2006 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
A dog, also known as a mammal with 4 legs. Don't worry, not police dog. FR sharer already write so clearly.... you surprised got dog? Some MLs even have cockroaches in their house... omg... the nightmares...
i couldn't hold my laughter in the office...Thanks for the humorous post on cockroaches
Old 07-12-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Manila due to work. Damn good year feasting on other stuff. Lolz
I'm sure you did dude. Funny thing about us guys, once we are out in another country, we turn beast mode and will fuck anything that moves! Lol.
Old 07-12-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
If that's her house, she did very well.
No right or wrong , Chinese say 笑穷不笑娼.
If she can use her youth to improve her situation for a fresh stay in life while having a good time...she already got her 中国梦 unlocked.
Old 07-12-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
HDLYisgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried https://sglonelyguys.online/you-you-massage/

Appreciate any FRs.
Old 07-12-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
newblood95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations in the west bros? New to this scene
Old 07-12-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Good to see Ning Xia back!
I'm eagerly waiting for her jiemei, Long Lv.
Haha. Was trying to bait the hidden Long Nv fans to appear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
OG Angel is way out of OG Momo league. She is good in all aspects but Momo is great in all aspects. Pity this type of category is scarce now.
Different era la bro. Momo was the AP at a time where everyone has a certain standard which an average person would put them right at the top in today’s market.

I was just using it as an analogy to say that we NX is not in Angel’s league. But if we really wanted to compare, compare the AP’s in their respective era.

But as Franco bro said...no point comparing too. Different strokes for different folks. And sometimes we might have just caught them at a wrong time (bad mood etc)
Old 07-12-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Failsafe option for sure, but I click with her clan members more.
Clan members? Like who?
I only recall Angel aggressively promoting YY

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
I think OG angel fan club is growing, if i have the chance i will follow the roadside guy and write some lovely mushy message for her big big

Btw what did concert guy do
Well. Many of them got tickets to JJ Lin when he was here.
MANY MLs did.

You gotta chill bro. You might freak her out even before meeting her. LOL
Maybe I shouldn’t have brought up the name again...

She’s the type that does like abit of assertive man but not controlling.
Not to be a downer...But at the end of the day...everyone should remember she’s a WL and keep whatever inside the room. Enjoy your 1-2hours of (extreme) fun and move on when you step out.
Old 07-12-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Not to be a downer...But at the end of the day...everyone should remember she’s a WL and keep whatever inside the room. Enjoy your 1-2hours of (extreme) fun and move on when you step out.
Can't belabor this point more. We ought to know very well the demarcation between the real world and her place. Once you enter her place, you can be anything you want, but once out, time to return to reality.

And it's just a hobby after all.
Old 07-12-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Clan members? Like who?
I only recall Angel aggressively promoting YY

Well. Many of them got tickets to JJ Lin when he was here.
MANY MLs did.

You gotta chill bro. You might freak her out even before meeting her. LOL
Maybe I shouldn’t have brought up the name again...

She’s the type that does like abit of assertive man but not controlling.
Oic.... I noticed JJ lin is like super popular in china but nobody care aboit him in Singapore

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1