The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-12-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Another interesting fact about presents. Some of these girls resell it within their own circle of sisters. From the mouths of some of the working ladies I visited before. Don't be surprised if the I phone is already sold.
Haha yes, I know one with iphone 11 pro gift last year and it was sold promptly

Wah u pple know the game really well sia.. Haha
Old 09-12-2020, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
I’m not gonna complain about those roberts... in fact i should thank them, I think I’ve indirectly been a beneficiary to some of their gifts lol. The ml that I visit regularly seem to receive quite a number of gifts but she can’t be bothered to open any of them. She makes me open those gifts whenever I visit her and lets me take whatever I like. But of cos I won’t be so thick skinned and take everything hahah.

Moral of the story is that more often than not, the MLs don’t care for the gifts. At the end of the day it’ll just be the giver throwing their money away without getting anything in return.
HAHAH SAME OPINION.

Last year I was offered macaroons during my sess. Before leaving the ML i visited even opened a gift a customer gave to her. It was a gucci perfume and she sprayed some on me before leaving. Most memorable one was a wine offered to me during my sess.

Made me paiseh the next time i visited her i bought her dinner/supper LOL. Fishball noodles add spicy HHAHAHHA
Old 09-12-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
HAHAH SAME OPINION.

Last year I was offered macaroons during my sess. Before leaving the ML i visited even opened a gift a customer gave to her. It was a gucci perfume and she sprayed some on me before leaving. Most memorable one was a wine offered to me during my sess.

Made me paiseh the next time i visited her i bought her dinner/supper LOL. Fishball noodles add spicy HHAHAHHA
Bro, you damn cheapskate... just like me hahahah! I bought the ml fruits in exchange for all the gifts lol
Old 09-12-2020, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
I’m not gonna complain about those roberts... in fact i should thank them, I think I’ve indirectly been a beneficiary to some of their gifts lol. The ml that I visit regularly seem to receive quite a number of gifts but she can’t be bothered to open any of them. She makes me open those gifts whenever I visit her and lets me take whatever I like. But of cos I won’t be so thick skinned and take everything hahah..
Good one bro. I never took anything because, like the MLs, I found most of the gifts useless and unusable. Especially those beauty products.Roberts not smart at buying gifts. The ML and i would have a good laugh.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 09-12-2020 at 07:48 PM.
Old 09-12-2020, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 6
23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How funny it would be if it was a "gift that keeps on giving".

Imagine that bro got the iphone from another ML and gifted it to QC. Then QC gives it to another bro, and it goes on and on... Until the last person decides to keep it haha
Old 09-12-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
dudeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://beautycastle.club/ou-mei-mei/

This is the second time I wrote a review. normally I won't write it but I think her skill deserves it.

Location: 5/10 (For bro who has visited her before should know it is very open. have to be really careful)

Look: 8.5/10 ( My kind of tea)

Body: 8/10 (huge soft tits but a bit saggy)

Massage: 8/10 (hard pressure kind)

Sexual: 10/10

BBBJ: 8/10

First 30 min massage, after that, when the action starts, she will put her soft tits to play around your face and whisper to you that she loves being painted. (but no finger allowed, no smell) After that, she will play with your asshole and suddenly she put a finger inside. this is the first time my ass had a finger inside but it is just a few sec tho. Well, I don't really enjoy the finger inside my ass so nothing to shout about.

Here comes the interesting part

She uses her cunt to grind against my dick as she is on top of me. After that, she lay down flat and ask me to go from behind. The feeling was like fucking raw without entering her cunt. she doesn't even use her hand to caress my dick. She just told me is between her thighs But I am just confused about how come they are so confident that my dick won't go inside. (i was thinking any bros that had accidentally dick went inside) she is so confident until she doesn't even use need to hold my dick. ps. I am not that kind of guy that will try raw with ML. So I never try and test if my dick can go in her cunt.

Well, again I think the male squirting is true. Once I fired off my load she asks me to lay down. I don't know how she does it. somehow I have the feeling to pee out. ( For myself I know after I have fired off my load it is quite hard to pee out immediately) The feeling of so-called male squirting is quite new and funny to me. is like your pee all around your leg. but the feeling is something new.

She told me she is almost full slot every day. bro who interesting in trying the squirting will need to book her in advance.
Old 09-12-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeee View Post

This is the second time I wrote a review. normally I won't write it but I think her skill deserves it.

Location: 5/10 (For bro who has visited her before should know it is very open. have to be really careful)

Look: 8.5/10 ( My kind of tea)

Body: 8/10 (huge soft tits but a bit saggy)

Massage: 8/10 (hard pressure kind)

Sexual: 10/10

BBBJ: 8/10

First 30 min massage, after that, when the action starts, she will put her soft tits to play around your face and whisper to you that she loves being painted. (but no finger allowed, no smell) After that, she will play with your asshole and suddenly she put a finger inside. this is the first time my ass had a finger inside but it is just a few sec tho. Well, I don't really enjoy the finger inside my ass so nothing to shout about.

Here comes the interesting part

She uses her cunt to grind against my dick as she is on top of me. After that, she lay down flat and ask me to go from behind. The feeling was like fucking raw without entering her cunt. she doesn't even use her hand to caress my dick. She just told me is between her thighs But I am just confused about how come they are so confident that my dick won't go inside. (i was thinking any bros that had accidentally dick went inside) she is so confident until she doesn't even use need to hold my dick. ps. I am not that kind of guy that will try raw with ML. So I never try and test if my dick can go in her cunt.

Well, again I think the male squirting is true. Once I fired off my load she asks me to lay down. I don't know how she does it. somehow I have the feeling to pee out. ( For myself I know after I have fired off my load it is quite hard to pee out immediately) The feeling of so-called male squirting is quite new and funny to me. is like your pee all around your leg. but the feeling is something new.

She told me she is almost full slot every day. bro who interesting in trying the squirting will need to book her in advance.
Indeed... Location a tad too open...
I actually stay 5 mins walk away.... But I refrain from booking due to location.

Having seen her in person before, yes I agree she have the x factor that makes one stop in his path to take a 2nd look
Old 09-12-2020, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Wah u good loh, u can try her and then maybe jio her jogging together

I wan to try but stay too far!!

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 09-12-2020 at 11:05 PM.
Old 09-12-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Newbie2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello kind fellas.

Which would yall recommend for first time Nuru experience? Also which of these ladies come closest to their advertised pictures?

https://beautycastle.club/celine-nuru-b2b-msg-hj-bj/

Or

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-co-co/
Old 09-12-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1401 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
My thoughts exactly. Got gift just keep and show appreciation by giving better service in person. Isn't it better... But what some bros here makes sense...a good bait if played well. Esp if she has more than one rich carrot fighting over her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
.... But there's an element of risk and same reason why some ML refuse to go down this route, some bros can get overly jealous or feel being led on ...
Old 09-12-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1401 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Just wonder the iPhone bro get anything unlocked? haha

A nice fact to those who want to KC ML, you wont know your "expensive" gifts or tips just a mountain edge, unless ur pocket deep enuf to join the game
One can go hang wall if nothing unlocked after this haha.
Old 09-12-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 10
shootingmen is one of the Best!shootingmen is one of the Best!shootingmen is one of the Best!shootingmen is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguys.online/an-yue-massage/

Saw a lot of positive remarks below on her service. First timer here, anyone visited her personally? How was her service?
Old 10-12-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 7
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Really no point buying expensive gifts for the MLs. I remember two ex-ang pais' showed me their storerooms, which were filled with gifts from their fans.

Do you think they will bring these back when they RTC? The answer is they will encash and/or give away most of them.

Also, the food... Their fridges are so packed that they tried to feed some of their clients.

To be honest, too much food and gifts for the really popular ones. So, save your money.
Old 10-12-2020, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hahaha I like what you said, or can treat as “discounted” service at the expense of Mr Roberto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Lol best scenario xiar! Happy pressie followed by Happy ending
Old 10-12-2020, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 10
shootingmen is one of the Best!shootingmen is one of the Best!shootingmen is one of the Best!shootingmen is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguys.online/an-yue-massage/

Has anyone ever tried her? I'm a first timer and the post seems really positive.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1